Arab-Venus
Zionism and Israel W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Arab-Venus
Zionism and Israel W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

Arab-Venus
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» قلبي يؤلمني
Zionism and Israel I_icon_minitimeالسبت 25 يوليو 2015 - 16:14 من طرف layaly

» حديث شريف
Zionism and Israel I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 15:49 من طرف layaly

» لا داعى للحــــزن علي خـــــادع مفقـــ ــود
Zionism and Israel I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:42 من طرف layaly

» حكمة تشريع الصوم
Zionism and Israel I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:38 من طرف layaly

»  سجل عندك هذه بطاقتى الشخصية
Zionism and Israel I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:34 من طرف layaly

»  أحدث ديكورات جبس 2015 للأسقف
Zionism and Israel I_icon_minitimeالسبت 27 يونيو 2015 - 6:15 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان و المترفون
Zionism and Israel I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» من صام رمضان
Zionism and Israel I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فضائل الصيام
Zionism and Israel I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» وصايا رمضانية
Zionism and Israel I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» دروس من رمضان
Zionism and Israel I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:04 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» تعلم فى رمضان
Zionism and Israel I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:03 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» محفزات التغيير فى رمضان
Zionism and Israel I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:02 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فلسفة الصيام
Zionism and Israel I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:01 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان وتجديد الذات
Zionism and Israel I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:00 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» أحكام الصيام
Zionism and Israel I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 14:59 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان والتليفزيون و ... انت
Zionism and Israel I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 14:02 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان والمرأة المسلمة
Zionism and Israel I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:42 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان طوال العام
Zionism and Israel I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:37 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان الأخير
Zionism and Israel I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:32 من طرف رحيق الجنة

شارك هذه الصفحة
Share |
عدد الزائرين للموقع

Zionism and Israel

اذهب الى الأسفل

Zionism and Israel Empty Zionism and Israel

مُساهمة من طرف جوهرة الاسكندرية السبت 9 أكتوبر 2010 - 9:04

Zionism and Israel

Announced its intention to withdraw British forces from Palestine in 1947 On 29 November the same year, the Security Council on the division of Palestine into two states, Palestine, one Arab and one Jewish. Fighting broke out between Arabs and Jews in the May 14, 1948 Leaders of the Jewish state by the State of Israel. Ad format a turning point in the history of the Zionist Organization as one of the most important objectives of the organization has been achieved by the State of Israel and Jewish militia groups are armed and re-direction of another arrangement of leaves and formed militias, "Israel Defense Force." The vast majority of Palestinian Arabs either fled to neighboring Arab countries, either expelled by Jewish forces of occupation, in both cases, the Jewish population compared to the majority of the indigenous Arabs and became the official boundaries of Israel to those which have been declared a cease-fire, then until the year 1967. In 1950, the Israeli Knesset declared the right of every Jew is in Israel to settle a new country, this announcement, and the influx of Jewish refugees from Europe and the rest of the Jews from Arab countries, the Jews in Palestine compared to the majority of Arabs are absolute and permanent.

Zionism today

Despite the passage of more than 60 years since the emergence of Israel and more than 80 years old at the beginning of Arab-Israeli conflict remains the most Jews around the world consider themselves Zionists and remain some of the voices of Jewish anti-Zionist movement, such as rival Satmar and Nittori Carta Yet, few of them calls for the removal of settlements Israeli settlement on Arab land. And thus the continuation of the occupation and its attendant Almmarasat worst atrocities and massacres against civilians, innocent children, women and elders in all the occupied Palestinian territories
جوهرة الاسكندرية
جوهرة الاسكندرية

تـــاريخ التسجيـــل : 23/09/2010
التقييـــــم : 49987

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى