Arab-Venus
 : "Talk to the children of Israel, there is nothing wrong W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Arab-Venus
 : "Talk to the children of Israel, there is nothing wrong W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

Arab-Venus
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» قلبي يؤلمني
 : "Talk to the children of Israel, there is nothing wrong I_icon_minitimeالسبت 25 يوليو 2015 - 16:14 من طرف layaly

» حديث شريف
 : "Talk to the children of Israel, there is nothing wrong I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 15:49 من طرف layaly

» لا داعى للحــــزن علي خـــــادع مفقـــ ــود
 : "Talk to the children of Israel, there is nothing wrong I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:42 من طرف layaly

» حكمة تشريع الصوم
 : "Talk to the children of Israel, there is nothing wrong I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:38 من طرف layaly

»  سجل عندك هذه بطاقتى الشخصية
 : "Talk to the children of Israel, there is nothing wrong I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:34 من طرف layaly

»  أحدث ديكورات جبس 2015 للأسقف
 : "Talk to the children of Israel, there is nothing wrong I_icon_minitimeالسبت 27 يونيو 2015 - 6:15 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان و المترفون
 : "Talk to the children of Israel, there is nothing wrong I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» من صام رمضان
 : "Talk to the children of Israel, there is nothing wrong I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فضائل الصيام
 : "Talk to the children of Israel, there is nothing wrong I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» وصايا رمضانية
 : "Talk to the children of Israel, there is nothing wrong I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» دروس من رمضان
 : "Talk to the children of Israel, there is nothing wrong I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:04 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» تعلم فى رمضان
 : "Talk to the children of Israel, there is nothing wrong I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:03 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» محفزات التغيير فى رمضان
 : "Talk to the children of Israel, there is nothing wrong I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:02 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فلسفة الصيام
 : "Talk to the children of Israel, there is nothing wrong I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:01 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان وتجديد الذات
 : "Talk to the children of Israel, there is nothing wrong I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:00 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» أحكام الصيام
 : "Talk to the children of Israel, there is nothing wrong I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 14:59 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان والتليفزيون و ... انت
 : "Talk to the children of Israel, there is nothing wrong I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 14:02 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان والمرأة المسلمة
 : "Talk to the children of Israel, there is nothing wrong I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:42 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان طوال العام
 : "Talk to the children of Israel, there is nothing wrong I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:37 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان الأخير
 : "Talk to the children of Israel, there is nothing wrong I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:32 من طرف رحيق الجنة

شارك هذه الصفحة
Share |
عدد الزائرين للموقع

: "Talk to the children of Israel, there is nothing wrong

اذهب الى الأسفل

: "Talk to the children of Israel, there is nothing wrong Empty : "Talk to the children of Israel, there is nothing wrong

مُساهمة من طرف layaly الإثنين 18 أكتوبر 2010 - 1:51

[color=red]
What is the interpretation of hadith

: "Talk to the children of Israel, there is nothing wrong"

Question
What is the interpretation of hadith: "Talk to the children of Israel, there is nothing wrong"?

Opinion

Praise be to God, prayer and peace upon the Messenger of God and his family and After:

Hadeeth narrated by Ahmad and Abu Dawood narrated that Abu Hurayrah: "Talk to the children of Israel, there is nothing wrong."
Al-Bukhaari narrated from Abdullah ibn Amr says: "Convey from me even a verse, and updated for the children of Israel there is nothing wrong, and deliberately lied to, let him take his place in Hell."
After all, meaning one which is: It is permissible for a Muslim to convey their words and their news in their books without complying with the search for cross-health, but tells the story of their news as they are for a lesson and learn a lesson, but what he knows to be false.
Imam rhetoric: does not mean legalization of lying in the News Children of Israel, and to relieve those who transport them to lie, and it means the license to talk about them on the meaning of the author, though not in health by moving the cross, because it is could not be in their news to the distance and the length of time, The fact of the period between Zamani prophecy, and the evidence that the talk may not be from the Prophet peace be upon him only through the redeployment of attribution and verify it.
Aoun said in Idol: Malik said: passport to be talking about them from what was a good thing, but what is known is not a lie, he said in the opening.
And transfer in al-Fath for Shafi'i as saying: It is known that the Prophet peace be upon him does not allow to talk of lying, meaning: Talk to the Children of Israel, including you do not know a lie, but what Tjozouna, there is nothing wrong with you to talk to him about them, a peer blessings of Allaah be upon him him: "If Hdzqm people of the book, there is no Tsedkohm, nor Tkzbohem," There was no denial of permission to speak, including interrupt his honesty.
And Tibi said: There is no contradiction between his permission here, and prohibitions in the news last to speak, and another for consideration in their books, because he wanted to here update their stories about killing themselves for their repentance, and forbidding: Work provisions, to copy the Bill, or forbidden, in the heart of Islam by the stability of religious rulings and Islamic rules, and when he settled authorized for the security of things that are forbidden. Transferred Manaawi in Qadeer.
And Allah knows best
[/color]
layaly
layaly
نائب المدير

تـــاريخ التسجيـــل : 02/07/2010
التقييـــــم : 56886
العمــــر : 39
الموقع : فينوس العرب
الأوسمة :  : "Talk to the children of Israel, there is nothing wrong Adare

http://arab-venusmuslims.roo7.biz/

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل