Arab-Venus
Strategies Zionism W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Arab-Venus
Strategies Zionism W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

Arab-Venus
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» قلبي يؤلمني
Strategies Zionism I_icon_minitimeالسبت 25 يوليو 2015 - 16:14 من طرف layaly

» حديث شريف
Strategies Zionism I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 15:49 من طرف layaly

» لا داعى للحــــزن علي خـــــادع مفقـــ ــود
Strategies Zionism I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:42 من طرف layaly

» حكمة تشريع الصوم
Strategies Zionism I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:38 من طرف layaly

»  سجل عندك هذه بطاقتى الشخصية
Strategies Zionism I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:34 من طرف layaly

»  أحدث ديكورات جبس 2015 للأسقف
Strategies Zionism I_icon_minitimeالسبت 27 يونيو 2015 - 6:15 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان و المترفون
Strategies Zionism I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» من صام رمضان
Strategies Zionism I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فضائل الصيام
Strategies Zionism I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» وصايا رمضانية
Strategies Zionism I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» دروس من رمضان
Strategies Zionism I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:04 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» تعلم فى رمضان
Strategies Zionism I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:03 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» محفزات التغيير فى رمضان
Strategies Zionism I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:02 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فلسفة الصيام
Strategies Zionism I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:01 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان وتجديد الذات
Strategies Zionism I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:00 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» أحكام الصيام
Strategies Zionism I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 14:59 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان والتليفزيون و ... انت
Strategies Zionism I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 14:02 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان والمرأة المسلمة
Strategies Zionism I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:42 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان طوال العام
Strategies Zionism I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:37 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان الأخير
Strategies Zionism I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:32 من طرف رحيق الجنة

شارك هذه الصفحة
Share |
عدد الزائرين للموقع

Strategies Zionism

اذهب الى الأسفل

Strategies Zionism Empty Strategies Zionism

مُساهمة من طرف جوهرة الاسكندرية السبت 9 أكتوبر 2010 - 9:00

Strategies Zionism

1844 speech on the restoration of the Jews from Mrdakkai Noah, one page. Show the second page Map of the Land of Israel
The first strategic objective of the movement was a call of the Ottoman state to allow Jews to emigrate to Palestine and residence. After the rejection of the Sultan offered him to sell some of the Palestinian territories was rejected flatly Voiguen that the Arabs will not tolerate in a single inch of territory staging several transactions dirty with Britain, after the Office for the German Emperor important to allow Jews to immigrate to the Ottoman state, but without achieving significant results. Subsequently, the Organization adopted in small numbers to migration and the establishment of "the Jewish National Fund" in 1901 as well as the establishment of the bank "Anglo - Palestinian" "in 1903.

Such as 1917, taking the Zionists many ideas seriously and those ideas designed to establish a homeland desired in places other than Palestine, for example, Argentina was one of the world selected for the establishment of the State of Israel, and in 1903 displayed Herzl offer controversial administration of the State of Israel in Kenya which end Moundob Russian withdrawal from the Conference and the Conference agreed to form a committee to study all of theses on the location of the State of Israel led to the selection of the land of Palestine.

Zionism and the Arabs

Ascertains the Zionists from the outset that the inhabitants of Palestine Palestinian Arabs would reject the voluntary renunciation of the earth and, for that and since the beginning of their presence on Palestinian land have worked all their energy to eliminate the resistance of the people of the earth and it will be important to emphasize harmony with the British colonial project owner, status and are they for the suppression of any attempt to express self-defense, to claim rights which popular resistance known as multiple forms of struggle to get rid of the settlement project settler-was's revolution 36 People that are met with brutality later became the paradigm of racial continued against the Palestinian Arab people, which enabled the Zionist movement to support later unrivaled center imperialist British (and later American) people of the land of terrorism has led to the decline in resistance have limited support and the cradle of the great rape in 48
Back to top Go down
View profile Send message

Featured Books by User

Osiris

And translated Boisti

Gem

Follow us
جوهرة الاسكندرية
جوهرة الاسكندرية

تـــاريخ التسجيـــل : 23/09/2010
التقييـــــم : 49987

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل