Arab-Venus
Zayd ibn al-Khattab W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Arab-Venus
Zayd ibn al-Khattab W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

Arab-Venus
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» قلبي يؤلمني
Zayd ibn al-Khattab I_icon_minitimeالسبت 25 يوليو 2015 - 16:14 من طرف layaly

» حديث شريف
Zayd ibn al-Khattab I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 15:49 من طرف layaly

» لا داعى للحــــزن علي خـــــادع مفقـــ ــود
Zayd ibn al-Khattab I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:42 من طرف layaly

» حكمة تشريع الصوم
Zayd ibn al-Khattab I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:38 من طرف layaly

»  سجل عندك هذه بطاقتى الشخصية
Zayd ibn al-Khattab I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:34 من طرف layaly

»  أحدث ديكورات جبس 2015 للأسقف
Zayd ibn al-Khattab I_icon_minitimeالسبت 27 يونيو 2015 - 6:15 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان و المترفون
Zayd ibn al-Khattab I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» من صام رمضان
Zayd ibn al-Khattab I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فضائل الصيام
Zayd ibn al-Khattab I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» وصايا رمضانية
Zayd ibn al-Khattab I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» دروس من رمضان
Zayd ibn al-Khattab I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:04 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» تعلم فى رمضان
Zayd ibn al-Khattab I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:03 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» محفزات التغيير فى رمضان
Zayd ibn al-Khattab I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:02 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فلسفة الصيام
Zayd ibn al-Khattab I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:01 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان وتجديد الذات
Zayd ibn al-Khattab I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:00 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» أحكام الصيام
Zayd ibn al-Khattab I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 14:59 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان والتليفزيون و ... انت
Zayd ibn al-Khattab I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 14:02 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان والمرأة المسلمة
Zayd ibn al-Khattab I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:42 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان طوال العام
Zayd ibn al-Khattab I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:37 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان الأخير
Zayd ibn al-Khattab I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:32 من طرف رحيق الجنة

شارك هذه الصفحة
Share |
عدد الزائرين للموقع

Zayd ibn al-Khattab

اذهب الى الأسفل

Zayd ibn al-Khattab Empty Zayd ibn al-Khattab

مُساهمة من طرف layaly الأربعاء 1 ديسمبر 2010 - 23:51

Zayd ibn al-Khattab

Falcon on the dove

Sat the Prophet peace be upon him one day, and around a group of Muslims, while being modern, the Prophet remained silent for a while, then gave a talk to those around him, saying:
"The tooth in you a man in the fire is greater than a mountain" ..
Continued to fear but fear of sedition in religion, and insists on entices all who witnessed this Council with the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him ... Each of them and careful not to be feared is the one who lurks by the bad and ill-inverted conclusion ..
But all those who face them modern day seal them well, and died martyrs in the way of Allah. And those who remained alive only Abu Hurayrah and men will not Anfop.

Has been the Abu Hurayrah Frais trembles for fear of being hit by the prophecy. The locals did an eyelid, and calmed his mind even paying much unveiled his unfortunate luck. Reversing the men from Islam, and the right Bmcilmp liar, and saw his prophecy.
There is Esteban, who has predicted the Prophet peace be upon him ill-inverted and ill-determination ..
The bin men Anfop this, he went one day to the Apostle Mbaie and Muslim, and when he received the Islam returned to his people .. Did not come back into the city only after the death of the prophet and choosing friends Khalifa on Islamic credentials .. He was taken to Abu Bakr the people of Yamama News, gather around Musaylimah, and suggested that the Pligg Beta Envoy them to be confirmed by the Islam, so angry that he Caliph ..
The men went to the people of Yamama .. And when he saw so many of the enormous expectations they victors, Vhdtth same Algtdrp be held today from his place in the state had suspected a liar and a future to come, he left Islam and joined the ranks of Sakha Musaylimah which it promises.

The risk of men to Islam, most of the risk Musaylimah itself.
, Because the former took advantage of his conversion to Islam, and the period experienced by the city's days of Prophet Muhammad, and save it for the many verses of the Koran, and his embassy to Abu Bakr, Caliph of the Muslims .. Took advantage of all this malicious exploitation in support of the Sultan Musaylimah assurance and false prophethood.
I have walked among the people, telling them: that he heard the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him says: "It involved Musaylimah Habib bin it" .. As long as the Prophet peace be upon him, has died, Vohak people to carry the banner of prophecy and revelation beyond, is Musaylimah ..!!
We gathered around the eyes increased Musaylimah exuberant increase because of the lies men. Because of the exploitation of the Feline his previous relationships with Islam and the Prophet.
The news men of the city, Vihrq anger of Muslims this apostate danger that mislead people far astray, which expands Bdilalh the cycle of war that the Muslims will have to Ejodoha.
The more Muslim fury, and Thrka to meet men Sahabi Jalil represented his memory in the books of biography and history under the name Habib Zaid ibn al-Khattab ..!!
Zayd ibn al-Khattab ..?
You must have Araftamoh ..
He was the brother of Umar ibn al-Khattab ..
For his older brother, and former ..
The life before the age, was older than him ..
And previous to Islam .. As to the previous certificate in the name of God ..
Zaid was a hero and a brilliant tournament .. The work was silent. Mongering in silence the essence of heroism.
It was his belief in Allah and His Messenger and the religion of faith and close, has not missed from the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, in a scene or in the invaders.
In every scene, was not looking for victory, as far as looking for the certificate ..!
One day, when flesh fighting between Muslims and infidels and the believers. Zayd ibn al-Khattab claimed hits and hits ..
Saw him and his brother Omar ibn al-Khattab, has landed him his shield, and became the lowest accessible to the enemy, shouted by age.
"Take Deri Zaid then fight them" ..
Zaid replied:
"I want what you want from the certificate you Omar "..!!!
Continued to fight without armor in commando impressive, great and unafraid.

We said that may Allah be pleased with him, it was Bin Laden to meet men wishing to be finishing off his malicious moment alone .. Men in the opinion of Zayd, not only an apostate .. Was a liar but a hypocrite, and Solia.
Not turned away convinced .. But for Solip and despicable, and the hypocrisy of Igid poor.
And increased aversion to hypocrisy and lying, Kokhih life completely ..!
Both did not raise his disgust, and Istjsc Bgdhaeh, such as the hypocrisy that pastimes utilitarian falling, and intentions.
And for those purposes decadent, sinful men played a role, Vorby number gathered around Musaylimah Araba obscene, and therefore offers his hands to death, and loss numbers would meet many died in the battles of apostasy ..
Odilha first, and finally destroy it .. In what way ..? Ambitions for the sake of her beauty has the same cynical, and his amateur decoration, and has prepared himself for increased seal life insurers Bmhak this intriguing, not only in the person Musaylimah but someone who is more dangerous, and more offense Anfop bin men.

And began on the dove Mkera pale.
And collection of Khaled Bin Al Waleed Army of Islam, and distributed on the positions and the payment of a brigade of the army to ..??
To Zayd ibn al-Khattab.
And the murderer Banu Hanifa Musaylimah followers fought desperately fierce ..
And tilted at the beginning of the battle against the Muslims, and many fell martyrs of them.
Zaid felt the feelings of panic inspire the hearts of some Muslims, there is actually a hill, and shouted in his brethren:
"O people .. a member of the Odharaskm, and strike at your enemy, and having a forward .. God does not speak until Allah defeat them, or made by the Almighty Vokelmh Bhjti "..!!
And came down from the hill above, Aada on the teeth, lips must not move his tongue whisper.
And focus the fate of the battle for the fate of his men, so he went like arrows pierce the thicket Almguettl, searching for the men even saw him ..

There is claimed will come to him from the right, and north, and the more swallowed the flood battle rivals and hid, diving Zaid behind him until he gives Wave to the surface again, he will draw nigh him Zaid and simplifies him his sword, but the Wave of the human raging swallows men again, Vibah Zeid and dive behind it so as not to escape ..
Finally Bkhanagah catch, throw the baby with his sword and his head is full of delusion, and a lie, and meanness ..
With the fall of the lie, taking all her world is falling, Vdb horror at the same Musaylimah in appalled arbitrator bin parasite Musaylimah then in the army of killing the men who flew it like fire on a windy day ..
It was Musaylimah promises victory inevitable, and that he and Ben Anfop men, and the arbitrator bin parasite will win the day after the deployment of their religion and build their own ..!!
Here it is, men may fit, fell .. So Venbop Musaylimah all false ..
And tomorrow Siqt arbitrator, and the day after Musaylimah ..!!
Thus caused a blow-Zeid ibn al-Khattab all of this orbit in the ranks of Musaylimah ..
The Muslims, what is almost the news broadcasts, including even Chamokht Azmathm mountains, and got up Jeriham again, carrying his sword, and is indifferent to the wounds ..
Even those who were on the brink of death, not life untouched but the rest of the Hnanp of breath Gharib, touching hear of news like a dream beautiful, Voodwa if their strength by returning to the life of Iqatlo, and to witness the victory in the beauty of its close ..
But because I have this, and Fhal the gates of Heaven to receive them and they are now to hear the names they are calling to appear ..??!!

Zayd ibn al-Khattab raise his arms to heaven Mpthla to the Lord, thanking his grace ..
Then he returned to his sword and to the silence, I swear to God have moments of not speaking until victory or impair the certificate ..
I have taken the battle goes on to urge Muslims .. And claimed the victory and hasten the inevitable is approaching ..

There was the view of increased wind Illner future, not known for his wonderful conclusion of this conclusion, hoped God bless him if the certificate on the day of Yamama this ..
The winds of heaven filled the same longing, and the denominator of tears, perseverance and determination ..
The researcher claimed the strike hit on his fate, a great ..
And fell a martyr hero ..
Say: a martyr rose ..
Rose a great, glorious, happy ..
Army of Islam, and returned to the city victoriously ..
While age, receives with the Caliph Abu curlers those returning part of the victors, claimed his brother Mstekin Ermq eyes return ..
The increased long-dot height, and then it was known as the eye is easily accessible ..
But before straining his gaze, approached him from the Muslims returning from the attributed in Zaid ..
Omar said:
"May God have mercy Zaid ..
To two goals before me ..
Aslam me ..
He cited me. "

And the large number of victories that has obtained by Islam and enjoy, the Zaid was not lost on his brother Faruq Khater the moment ..
And always used to say:
"What blew boyhood, but found them Zaid Wind."
For ..
The boyhood to withstand wind Zaid, Abir merits superior ..
However, if authorized by the faithful, I added this to his most solemn, the words completed with aspects of the frame.
These are:
".. And the winds of victory over Al Yamamah on Islam since Islam is only found where the wind increased and the scourge of Zaid .. .. .. and starring Zaid and Zaid greatness ..!!"

Al Burke discourse under the banner of Allah Alihuslm ..
Burkoa on converted to Islam .. Burkoa days and fought, and killed .. Burkoa and the Day of Resurrection ..!!
layaly
layaly
نائب المدير

تـــاريخ التسجيـــل : 02/07/2010
التقييـــــم : 56966
العمــــر : 39
الموقع : فينوس العرب
الأوسمة : Zayd ibn al-Khattab Adare

http://arab-venusmuslims.roo7.biz/

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى: