Arab-Venus
Zaid ibn Thabit W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Arab-Venus
Zaid ibn Thabit W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

Arab-Venus
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» قلبي يؤلمني
Zaid ibn Thabit I_icon_minitimeالسبت 25 يوليو 2015 - 16:14 من طرف layaly

» حديث شريف
Zaid ibn Thabit I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 15:49 من طرف layaly

» لا داعى للحــــزن علي خـــــادع مفقـــ ــود
Zaid ibn Thabit I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:42 من طرف layaly

» حكمة تشريع الصوم
Zaid ibn Thabit I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:38 من طرف layaly

»  سجل عندك هذه بطاقتى الشخصية
Zaid ibn Thabit I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:34 من طرف layaly

»  أحدث ديكورات جبس 2015 للأسقف
Zaid ibn Thabit I_icon_minitimeالسبت 27 يونيو 2015 - 6:15 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان و المترفون
Zaid ibn Thabit I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» من صام رمضان
Zaid ibn Thabit I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فضائل الصيام
Zaid ibn Thabit I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» وصايا رمضانية
Zaid ibn Thabit I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» دروس من رمضان
Zaid ibn Thabit I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:04 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» تعلم فى رمضان
Zaid ibn Thabit I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:03 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» محفزات التغيير فى رمضان
Zaid ibn Thabit I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:02 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فلسفة الصيام
Zaid ibn Thabit I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:01 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان وتجديد الذات
Zaid ibn Thabit I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:00 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» أحكام الصيام
Zaid ibn Thabit I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 14:59 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان والتليفزيون و ... انت
Zaid ibn Thabit I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 14:02 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان والمرأة المسلمة
Zaid ibn Thabit I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:42 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان طوال العام
Zaid ibn Thabit I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:37 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان الأخير
Zaid ibn Thabit I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:32 من طرف رحيق الجنة

شارك هذه الصفحة
Share |
عدد الزائرين للموقع

Zaid ibn Thabit

اذهب الى الأسفل

Zaid ibn Thabit Empty Zaid ibn Thabit

مُساهمة من طرف نهر الحب الأحد 24 أكتوبر 2010 - 22:12

Zaid ibn Thabit

Quran Mosque

If your right hand carried the Koran, and received the destinations, spruced up and went in Raudhath Alianat, Sura Sura, verse and verse, know that among those who Idenonk thanks and gratitude for this great creation, a man of great name: Zaid bin Thabit ...!!
And that the facts of the Quran in Tajweed collection, but do not remember and recall with this great companion ..
When the scatter flowers honoring the memory of the blessed, who preferred to collect them because the Koran and arranging and save it, the luck of Zaid ibn Thabit, the flowers, great luck ..

Ansari is from of Religious ..
The age on the day by the Prophet peace be upon him an immigrant, eleven years old, and gave the little boy with the Muslims of his family, and Burke at the invitation of His Apostle ..
Fathers and companions with them to the battle of Badr, the Messenger of Allah but his response to his young age and size, and in a Guzop went with a group of his contemporaries to the apostle have Dharaathm him to accept them anywhere in the ranks of the Mujahideen ..
The respective parents more Dharaap and urgent please ..
Prophet gave the young knights look grateful, and it seemed as if he will apologize for recruitment into this battle too ..
But one of them, Ben Uploader premature, progress in the hands of the Messenger of Allah, a spear, and move his right hand movements, ingenious, and the Prophet said upon him blessings and peace:
"I also see Ram, good at shooting gave me permission" ..
He greeted the Prophet of this tournament emerging, fresh, happy smile, and then authorized him ..
And rose up the veins Otalatbh ..
And offers a Thanihm Samra bin grasshopper, and kept waving his arms in the literature Muftolen, said some of his family of the Prophet:
"The Samra Bara raising" ..
The life of the Prophet caring smile, and authorized him ..

The age of each of the Uploader and Samra had reached the fifth session, along with their growth physically strong ..
And remained cohort of six cubs, whom Zaid bin Thabit, Abdullah bin Omar ..
I have started doing their best and Dharaathm in hope sometimes, and sometimes with tears, and to review their muscles sometimes ..
However, age was an early, and their bodies lush Vuadhm Prophet Baghazop future ..
Zaid Akhozanh began with his role as a fighter in the captivity of God, starting from the battle of the trench, the fifth year of immigration.

Was his Muslim believers growing rapidly and brilliant, he is not proficient in Kmujahd, but as an educator diverse benefits, too, is following the Qur'aan from memory, and write the revelation of His Messenger, and excels in science and wisdom, and when the Messenger of Allah to inform the call to the outside world the whole, and send written for the kings of the earth and Kiesrtha, ordered Zaid to learn some languages Vialmha in a short time ..
Thus starred personal Zaid ibn Thabit, and has assumed a high place in society, and became the subject of respect and reverence Muslims ..
People say:
"Zaid bin Thabit went to install, Ibn Abbas held the passengers.
Zaid said to him: Step down, O cousin of the Messenger of Allah .. Ibn Abbas replied: No, so we make the skill of "..
Qubaysah says:
"Zaid was head of the city in the judiciary, and the advisory opinion, reading, and the statutes," ..
According to Thabit ibn Ubayd:
"What I saw a man Ovkh at home, not in his presence Ooukr of Zaid."
According to Ibn Abbas:
"We have informed Mahvozn of the companions of Muhammad that Zaid ibn Thabit, was established in science" ..
These epithets, which were repeated by his companions to increase our knowledge of the man who spared his honor important ingredients of the noblest tasks in the entire history of Islam ..
The task of collecting the Quran ..

Since the beginning of the revelation made its way to the Messenger of God to be omniscient, kicking off a convoy of Koran verses and calling this wonderful ..
(Read the name of your Lord who created, created man from a clot, Read and thy Lord is Most Generous, who taught by the pen, Taught man that which he did not know) ..
Since that beginning, and revelation accompanied the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, and hide him whenever his face over and splitting light, and hoping God guided him ..
During the years of the message as a whole, where the Prophet finished from the battle to begin another, and where intrigue and frustrate the war, to face another dispute, and others. And where to build a new world in every sense of the novelty of the meaning of ..

Was a revelation descends, and recite the Apostle, and has, and there was a handful blessed eagerness to move the Quran from the first day, so he saves some of it as he can, and kept others who write well, keep Mstorp verses.
During the twenty-one years ago, during which the Quran was revealed the verse verse or verses, after the verses, responsive occasions down and causes, those peacekeepers, dialers, loyal to their work in the reconciliation of God's great ..
Koran did not come once and Jklp one, because it is not a book author, not substance.
But rather a sign of a new nation that builds on nature, brick by brick, day by day, play a faith, and formed her heart, and intellect, and its will according to the divine will, does not impose itself from above, but leads the human experience of this nation in the way of utter conviction this will is ..
And then, it was not the Quran to come mine, and Mejro, to follow its progress in developing the experiment, and positions of renewable energy. And frontline crises.
Availability of maintenance, and the scribes, as we mentioned before, the Quran and registered, and was headed by Ali Ibn Abi Talib, Abu ibn Ka'b, and Abdullah Ibn Masood, Abdullah bin Abbas, and his personal venerable we are talking about now Zaid ibn Thabit, may Allah be pleased with them all. .

After it was down, during the last period of periods to download, read by the Prophet to Muslims .. AL salary and verses.
After his death, blessings and peace fill the Muslims have just wars of apostasy ..
In the battle of Yamama .. That we talked about before, during our conversation about Khaled Bin Al Waleed and Zayd ibn al-Khattab, the number of Shuhada of the readers of the Koran and saved a great .. What is almost extinguished the fire of apostasy and off until the age of panic to the Caliph Abu Bakr, may Allah be pleased with him are interested in the urgency to step up to collect the Qur'an before he realizes death certificate and the rest of the readers and maintain.
The Caliph Astkhar Lord .. Schauer and his family .. He then called Zaid bin Thabit and said to him:
"You do not have any suspicion about a wise man."
And ordered him to begin collection of the Koran, using people with experience in this subject ..
Zaid and got the work stopped by the fate of all of Islam as a religion ..!
And has done a great scourge in completing the most demanding tasks and the greatest, he went combines verses and the wall of the issuance of conservation, and habitat written, Iqpabl, and opposed, and checking, even collect a salary and coordinated the Quran ..
The consensus Zaki work the Sahaba who lived hear from the Messenger, peace be upon him during the years of all the message, especially scientists and keep them and the scribes ..
Zaid said he portrays the greatest difficulty set up by the majesty and holiness of the task ..
"God, if ordered me to move a mountain of place, because it was easier than Ali told me to compile the Quran "..!!
For ..
Because the increased carrying over his shoulder a mountain, or mountains, satisfied himself that misses the lowest error in the transfer of any or complete Al ..
Every Hole hold his conscience and religion .. However, this type of mistake no matter how weak and not Mqszd ..
But reconciling God was with him, was with him as well as the promise that:
(I mentioned we went, and his privates) ..
Succeeded in his mission, and completed the best of responsibility and duty.

This was the first stage in the collection of the Koran ..
However, the collection, this time written in the Qur'an more than ..

In spite of the disparities and differences between the Koran, the formality, the experience has confirmed to the owners of the Prophet, peace and should be consolidated all in one Mus.
In the succession of Osman may Allah be pleased with him, and the Muslims continue their conquests and Zhovhm, away from the debtor, expatriates about it ..
In those days, and Islam receives every day crowds after the cohort of entrants in it, Alambaiein him, was clearly evident what can lead us to the multiplicity of risk when the Koran began to different tabs on the Koran, even among senior companions and the first two ..
There is progress to the Caliph Othman team of friends, God bless them on top of Hudhayfah ibn al-Yaman interpreters necessary which require the consolidation of the Mus ..

The Caliph Astkhar Lord and his family .. Shawar
As he called the Abu Bakr by Bayezid bin Thabit, invoked by Osman also ..
Zaid gathered his companions and his aides, and came hafs of the house of Hafsa bint Umar, may Allah be pleased, and was reserved to it, and began to Lloyd and his family the great solemn mission ..
All those who had Ionon Zaid of the Book of Revelation, and keepers of the Koran ..
However, they would disagree, and they rarely disagree, but they made the opinion of Zaid and his word is the argument and Faisal.

Now we read the Quran a great facilitator, or hear lector, the enormous difficulties suffered by those who Astunahm God for collection and save it does not notify us to the minds ..!!
Just like the horrors they have endured, and the lives they made, they are struggling for the sake of God, to recognize our valuable above ground, and to dispel darkness his light out ..
نهر الحب
نهر الحب

تـــاريخ التسجيـــل : 08/10/2010
التقييـــــم : 49809

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى