Arab-Venus
Bilal bin Rabah W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Arab-Venus
Bilal bin Rabah W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

Arab-Venus
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» قلبي يؤلمني
Bilal bin Rabah I_icon_minitimeالسبت 25 يوليو 2015 - 16:14 من طرف layaly

» حديث شريف
Bilal bin Rabah I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 15:49 من طرف layaly

» لا داعى للحــــزن علي خـــــادع مفقـــ ــود
Bilal bin Rabah I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:42 من طرف layaly

» حكمة تشريع الصوم
Bilal bin Rabah I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:38 من طرف layaly

»  سجل عندك هذه بطاقتى الشخصية
Bilal bin Rabah I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:34 من طرف layaly

»  أحدث ديكورات جبس 2015 للأسقف
Bilal bin Rabah I_icon_minitimeالسبت 27 يونيو 2015 - 6:15 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان و المترفون
Bilal bin Rabah I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» من صام رمضان
Bilal bin Rabah I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فضائل الصيام
Bilal bin Rabah I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» وصايا رمضانية
Bilal bin Rabah I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» دروس من رمضان
Bilal bin Rabah I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:04 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» تعلم فى رمضان
Bilal bin Rabah I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:03 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» محفزات التغيير فى رمضان
Bilal bin Rabah I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:02 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فلسفة الصيام
Bilal bin Rabah I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:01 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان وتجديد الذات
Bilal bin Rabah I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:00 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» أحكام الصيام
Bilal bin Rabah I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 14:59 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان والتليفزيون و ... انت
Bilal bin Rabah I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 14:02 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان والمرأة المسلمة
Bilal bin Rabah I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:42 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان طوال العام
Bilal bin Rabah I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:37 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان الأخير
Bilal bin Rabah I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:32 من طرف رحيق الجنة

شارك هذه الصفحة
Share |
عدد الزائرين للموقع

Bilal bin Rabah

اذهب الى الأسفل

Bilal bin Rabah Empty Bilal bin Rabah

مُساهمة من طرف فينوس العرب الجمعة 8 أكتوبر 2010 - 18:41

Bilal bin Rabah
Cynical of horrors

Omar ibn al-Khattab, Abu Bakr said if he said:
"Abu Bakr and freed our Lord Jesus" ..
Balala means may Allah be pleased with him ..
And a man nicknamed our master Omar is a great man and lucky ..
But this man is very tan, slim gracilis, Noor Aziz, excessively long hair, light exhibitors, you do not hear words of praise directed to him, and pouring it, and only bowed his head and turn a blind eye, and says Abbarath on the cheeks and flowing:
"I'm only Ethiopian .. Yesterday I was a slave "..!!
It is this Abyssinian slave who was yesterday ..!!
That "Bilal bin Rabah," the muezzin of Islam, and annoying idols ..
He was one of the miracles of faith and honesty.
One of the great miracles of Islam ..
In ten Muslims. Since the beginning of Islam until today, and to what, God willing, we will meet at least seven Balala know ..
This means that there are hundreds of millions of people over the centuries and generations knew Balala, and kept his name, and knew his role. Just as they knew the greatest successors in Islam: Abu Bakr and Omar ...!!
And you are to ask the child still in its infancy in the first years of study in Egypt, A, Pakistan A, China ..
In the Americas, Europe and Russia ..
In Taarac, Syria, Iran and Sudan ..
In Tunisia, Morocco and Algeria ..
In the depths of Africa, and Asia over the hills ..
In all of the land Iqap Iqtnea Muslims, you can ask any Muslim child: "O young man of Bilal?
Vigibk: It's muezzin, the Prophet .. And that the slave who was master to punish him with stones raging reimbursement for his religion, he says:
"A .. A .."

When this insight immortality granted by Islam Balala .. Bilal know that this was not by Islam more than bondman, Apple takes care of his master on a handful of dates, even with us by death, and its crews into the depths of oblivion ..
But the sincerity of his faith, and the greatness of the religion that believed in him Bouah in his life, and in the history of Islam in a high place among the great and honorable and generous ...
That much of humankind, and people with wealth, influence and wealth in them, did not survive to the nail Bmashar immortality by Bilal Al-Habashi ..!!
But that many of the heroes of history did not get some of the historical fame bestowed upon Bilal ..
The blackness of his skin, and humility will suffice and proportion, and indignity to mankind as a slave a slave, did not deprive him, while the impact of Islam we have, to assume the place of the high position his sincerity and conviction, and exonerated, and dedication ..

All this did not have a balance in evaluation and honoring of any account, but the expense of surprise when there is greatness in Mazanha ..
We have had people think that a slave such as Bilal, belongs to the assets of strange .. Does not have the people, not around, and does not have anything of his life, he belongs to his master that he bought with his money .. Go and become the center of Chouat woman, idiot and livestock ..
They think that such an object, can not be estimated at something or be something ..
Then if he leaves all misgivings, it is estimated to faith, it is impossible to estimate one else like him .. Then be the first muezzin of the Prophet and Islam, the work he wishes for himself all masters of Quraish and Azmaiha who converted to Islam and followed the messenger ..!!
For .. Bilal bin Rabah!
Any tournament .. And any greatness reflected in these three words Bilal Ibn Rabah ..?!

Habashi said of the black nation ... Stature made him a slave to the people of the sons of strain in Mecca, where his mother was one of the Amaihm and Jawarehm ..
Was living the life of a slave, spend his days are similar barren, not right in his day, with no hope for tomorrow ..!!
I have started hearing news of Mohammed calls, while taking in Mecca Itnagulwnha mankind, and when he was listening to the conversations and Sadath Oziavhm, particularly the "illiteracy bin behind" one of the elders of the tribe that strain Bilal was one of her servants ..
For as long as illiteracy is heard talking with his friends sometimes, and sometimes members of the tribe of the Prophet newly flush with anger, and mines and evil ..

Bilal was authorized pick up from between the words of anger, mad, qualities that depict him this new religion .. And he felt it new recipes on the environment in which they live .. As was the ear pick up conversations through their recognition of the thunderous menacing honor Muhammad and his sincerity and honesty ..!!
For he heard them admire, and Iharon, in this Mohammed brought that was ..!!
And some of them say: Muhammad is a false one day. The charming .. not crazy .. And that is not necessary for us to label all of this today, even forestall him who Cisaron to religion ..!!
Overheard talking about the honesty ..
For fulfilling ..
Of manhood and character ..
For integrity and wisdom of his ..
, Ears, whispering of the reasons that led them to challenge and enmity, that is: loyalty to the religion of their parents first. And fear for the glory of Quraish Secondly, that the glory that Iviih by its religious capital of worship and rituals in the Arabian Peninsula as a whole, then the hatred of Bani Hashim, that leave them without the other prophet and messenger ...!

One day, to see the Bilal Rabah light of God, and hear in the depths of his soul good rings, goes to the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, and delivers ..
The soon to broadcast news of his conversion to Islam .. Earth orbits the heads of the sons of masters strain .. Those headers that heavily inflated arrogance and vanity ..!! Demons are perched above the ground was illiterate bin Khalaf who believed in Islam slave slaves Gellthm to blow us all with shame, shame ..
Abyssinian slave acknowledges the following Muhammad ..?!
Illiteracy to say the same: there is nothing wrong with this .. That the sun would never set this day, but bear with Islam and the runaway slave ..!!
But the sun never sets, not with Islam but Bilal sets one day all the idols of Quraish and the protectors of the pagan ...!

But Bilal was not his position and honor of Islam alone, and that Islam was right to do it, but it is an honor for all of humanity ..
Has withstood the harshest torture colors steadfastness Albrar bones.
It was as if God made him, for example, that the skin is black bondage neck and not detracted from the greatness of spirit if you find her faith, and I rely Bpoara, and clung to the right ..
Bilal gave a good lesson for those in his time, and every Man, for those on religion and every religion .. Lesson content that freedom of conscience and sovereignty, not sold to fill the earth with gold, and fill punishment ..
Has placed naked over hot coals, that deviates from his religion, or fake his conviction but he refused ..

I have to make the Prophet peace be upon him, Islam, Al-Habashi of this underdog a professor of all mankind in the art of respect for the conscience, and defend their freedom and sovereignty ..
They were out in the afternoon, which turned the desert into a deadly hell .. Vitrahouna Almathb is made up of a naked, and then come raging Kahumaim stone removed from the place a few men, and throw him over his body and his chest ..
And repeated this suffering brutal every day, even endorse the Bilal Hall torment some hearts of his executioners, imposed last command that let him go, to recall the gods fine even one word that preserve their pride, and does not speak the Quraish that they were defeated submissively in front of the steadfastness of the slave and his insistence ..

But even this one word that can cross delivered from behind his heart, and buy his life by himself, without losing his faith, and abandon his conviction ..
Even this one word Bilal refused to say it ..!
Yes, I have refused to say, and became a place echoing anthem immortal: "A One"
Say to him: Say: As we say ..
Will reply to taunt and ridicule wondrous caustic:
"The tongue is not qualified for "..!!
Bilal and remains dissolved in the intimate and the rock, even if it is genuine they have created, and made in the neck by a rope, and then ordered their boys that roams the mountains of Mecca and its streets. And Bilal did not worded tongue without the sacred anthem: "A one".

If I were gone for them the night Isawmonh:
Tomorrow Say good words in our gods, say the Lord Lat and Uzza, and vow to Shattuck, has tired of carry out the torture, even if we were we tormentors!
Shakes his or her head and says: "A .. A ..".
Elkzh and illiteracy bin Khalaf and explode mines and anger, and shouting: the ominous threw us, your bad slave ..? And Lat and Uzza, and will certainly put thee to the slaves and masters, for example.
Bilal and answers in certain insured and the greatness of Saint:
"A .. A .."
And return to talk and compromise, and all of him playing the role of caring it, he says:
Vinegar illiteracy about you .. And Lat would not be tortured after today, that his mother Jarretna Balala us, and he would not agree to become Muslim we talk Quraish and snorts with derision ..
Bilal and stared in the faces false cunning, and unfailing smile Tgrh Kdu dawn, and says quietly Aizelzlhm earthquake:
"A .. A .."
The next day, and comes close to noon, and taken to the frying pan into the Bilal, a Saber is calculated, holding constant.
And go to them Abu Bakr, a tortured him, and shouting for them:
(To kill a man that says the Lord God)?
And then yell at illiteracy bin behind: Take more than the price and leave it free ..
And illiteracy was as if the plunge and he catches a boat to escape ..

The Good and the same pleasure when he heard Abu Bakr displays the eighth to edit as he was the despair of adapting Lal has reached its peak in in them, but they were traders, they sell Ordekoa that earn them of his death ..
Sold to Abu Bakr, who has just edited, and Bilal took place among the free men ...

When the friend was arm-arm Bilal springboard him to the Liberty, said his illiteracy:
Take it, Vollat and Uzza, if you insist that you buy one of Booukip Batkh out ..
Nimble and Abu Bakr was in these words from the bitterness of despair and disappointment and he should not answer him ..
But because the dignity of that which has become a brother to him, and Nada, illiteracy answered, saying:
God, if you insist you are not one hundred ounces of paid ..!!

The owner went to the Messenger of Allah, when news editing .. It was a great holiday!
After the migration of the Prophet and Muslims to the city, and the stability, the Apostle of the prescribed prayer adhaan ..
It is the call to prayer five times a day ..? And the ring over the horizon and Tkberath Thlelath ..?
Bilal said .. Who shouted since thirteen years old and suffering guides and Ichou that: "God is one .. one."
You have chosen Prophet today to be the first muezzin of Islam.
And melodious soprano voice fills the hearts believing in the past, and vocal magnificence of a call:
God is great .. Allah is the greatest
I bear witness that God but Allah
I bear witness that no god but God
I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah
I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah
Come to prayer
Come to prayer
Come to Success
Come to Success
To God but Allah ...

The fighting between Muslims and the Quraysh army which was submitted to the city a fighter ..
The war violent cruel fierce .. and Bilal and touring there in the first battle of Islam waged, the battle of Badr .. The invasion ordered by the Prophet peace be upon him to be its motto: "A .. A".

In this battle the Quraish gave Bovlaz livers, and went out to all honorable Massarahm ..!!
We are rolling back out "illiteracy bin behind" .. This was the master of Bilal, who was tormented in a brutal killer ..

They are rolling back for the fact that he went to him his friend, "an obstacle ibn Abi" when he learned about the news of inaction and inaction, carrying in his right hand plaque, even if experienced as he sat amid his people, made anthrax in his hands and said to him: O Abu Ali, Astjmr Bhbz, then it is you women ..!!!
Illiteracy and shouted by saying: Qubg God, and abhorrence of what I have come by ..
Then finds it out with the invaders came out ..
Any secrets of fate, folding and published ..?
It has been an obstacle ibn Abi biggest fan of illiteracy on the torture of Bilal, Bilal and non-Muslims vulnerable ..
And today is the same as that tempt him to take to the Battle of Badr which will have killed ..!!
It will also be the death of an obstacle as well!
Illiteracy has been the laggards of the war .. Were it not for libel by the obstacle on this as we have seen what came out ..!!
But whosoever, okay, the illiteracy with the slaves of God an account of old, came time to liquidate, Valdian does not die, as judged judging ..!!

And the degree he likes to make fun of Paljbarren .. Fqubp who was illiterate listen to incitement, and accelerate any amateur in the torture of innocent believers, is the same as defending the illiteracy will lead to his death ..
And hand ..?
However, Bilal himself .. And Bilal alone!!
The same hand that encircled with chains of illiteracy, and racked owner beaten, and suffering ..
With the same hand, it is today, in the Battle of Badr, on a date shred much timing, with the torturer of Quraish, who humiliated the faithful prostitute and an enemy ..
This has happened exactly ..

When the fighting began between the two teams, and the throb of the battle by Muslims Bcarhm: "A .. A" ripping the heart of illiteracy, and came Prognostic ..
The word that was repeated yesterday Abdel under the impact of suffering and horror today has become the slogan and logo of the entire religion of the new nation all ..!!
"A .. A "??!!
Is this how ..? And so quickly .. This growth is great ..??

And coalesced swords and fighting .. Fever
While the battle was nearing its end, hinted illiteracy bin behind "Abdul Rahman bin Auf," Allah and His Apostle, Vaanmy him, and asked him to please be captive to save his life ..
Before Abdul Rahman display and renting, then marched to the center of Alamuammp secret place.
On the way hinted Bilal shouted, saying:
"The head of Kufr illiteracy bin behind .. I do not have survived that survived."
And raising his sword, picking the head, which has long Othaglh conceited and arrogant, he cried out by Abdul Rahman bin Auf:
"Any Bilal .. it captive."
Prisoner of war and Mcpopp circle ..?
Prisoner and his sword dripping with blood which was made a moment ago in the bodies of Muslims ..?
No .. That in the opinion of Bilal laughed and minds irony .. I have laughed and mocked illiteracy enough ..
Mocked did not even leave the rest of irony in store for a day like today, and this impasse, and this fate ..!!
Bilal and saw that it alone will not be able to break into the fever of his brother in religion, Abdul Rahman ibn Awf, he cried out loudly in the Muslim:
"O Ansar Allah .. the head of Kufr illiteracy bin behind, not that I survived survived "...!
And turns to a galaxy of Muslim swords Almnaya towing, and uneducated, and took his son was unable to Abdul Rahman bin Auf to make a difference .. But could not protect Odhirall Zanm which has been dashed.
Bilal and threw the body of illiteracy, which has fallen under the swords Alqasfp long look, then jog him quickly, his voice shouting Rocío:
"A .. A .."

I do not think we have the right to look for the virtue of tolerance with Bilal in such a place ..
If the meeting between Bilal and illiteracy has been in other circumstances, to Jazna Balala to ask the right tolerance, and had the man in his faith and a verse to spare him.
But the meeting, which was between them, was in the war, came to her each team to Livni's rivals ..

Swords glow .. The dead fall .. And Almnaya Ttwathb, then see the Bilal illiterate who did not leave his body in position and carries only the slightest signs of torture.
Ibzareth and where and how ..?
Ibzareth in the arena of war and fighting with his sword reaps all guilty of the heads of Muslims, even if realized capital Bilal Saatiz Touh to it ..
In such circumstances where the two men will meet, it is not just the logic in something that Balala ask: Why did not forgive forgiveness beautiful ..??

The days pass by and open the Mecca ..
And enter the Prophet thanking speakers at the head of ten thousand of Muslims ..
And go straight to the Kaaba .. This holy place Zhmth Quraish number of days of the year idols ..!!
He came right and falsehood has vanished ..
It is today not attributed .. Or Lat .. The Hubble .. Will not reap the rights after the day of his head stone, not an idol .. Will not worship people fill their conscience, but God is not nothing like Him, the One, the Most High ..
And enters the Apostle of the Kaaba, with his Bilal ..!
Hardly enter even face sculptures, representing Ibrahim peace be upon him, a Istksm arrows, Vigill the Prophet and say:
"God curse them ..
What was the sheikh Istksm arrows .. What was Abraham a Jew nor a Christian, but it was upright, a Muslim and was not of the idolaters. "

Bilal and ordered to mount the back of the mosque, and is authorized.
Permission to Bilal .. Fayalruap time, and location, and appropriate ..!!
Life stopped in Mecca for the movement, and stood Kalnsmp of thousands of Muslim population, the frequency in awe and whispered words of prayer Ora Bilal.

And the polytheists in their homes hardly believe:
Is this the Mohammed and the poor who were removed yesterday from the home ..??
Is this really, and with ten thousands of believers ..??
Is this really who we fought, and Tardenbh, and killed people like him ..?
Is this really who speaks to us of the moments of our necks and hands, and say to us:
"Go you are free "..!!

But three of the supervision of the Quraish, who were seated courtyard of the Kaaba, as if Ilvham Bilal, a scene idols trampling feet, and sends over the ruins Almhel voice adhan rampant in Mecca are the prospects for Kaaber spring ..
The understanding of these three, Obosevian ibn Harb, who had been the safest hours ago, and DJs Ben acid, and al-Harith bin Hisham, and they did not surrender after.

Said reproach and an eye on Bilal Isdh Bomanh:
Allah has blessed the Waseda, not to have heard this will hear from him what Igiza. Harith said:
As for God, if I know that Muhammad is right to followed ..!!
Following Abu Sufyan shrewd to their conversation, saying:
I do not say something, if I spoke to told me this gravel!! When he left the Prophet saw the Kaaba, and read their faces at the moment, he said, his eyes sparkling with the light of God, and the joy of victory:
Have learned that you say ..!!!
He went on telling what they said ..
Shouted Harith and reproach:
See you are the Messenger of Allah, God, what we heard one say to tell you ..!!
And they accepted Bilal hearts .. new words echo in their hearts that they have heard in the first letter of the Prophet to enter Makkah:
"Yamashr Quraish ..
That God had you go gloriously magnified ignorance and parents ..
People from Adam and Adam is from dust "..

Bilal and lived with the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, see him all the scenes, the call to prayer, and gives life and protect the symbols of this great religion which ousted it from the darkness into the light, and from slavery to freedom ..
Like Islam and Ola, Ola, and with him the cause of Islam, Bilal was getting every day closer to the heart of the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, which was described as: "a man of the people of Paradise" ..
Balala, but remained modest as it is generous, but does not see himself that: "Abyssinian slave who was yesterday "..!!

Gold day speeches for himself and his two wives, his brother said to their father:
"I am Bilal, this is my brother from Abadan Abyssinia Fahadana .. we were deceived, God .. and some of us slaves Voatguena Tzjrna that God .. praise God .. and God is greater Tmanona .."!!

And went to the Prophet to the Supreme Comrade satisfied satisfactory, and got up about the Muslims of his successor Abu Bakr ..
Bilal went to the successor the Messenger of Allah say to him:
"O successor of the Messenger of Allah ..
I heard the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him says: The best work of the believer jihad for the sake of God "..
Abu Bakr said to him: O Bilal, what you want ..?
Said: I wanted to Orabott Anyomut for God's sake ..
Abu Bakr said, and authorized us?
Bilal said, his eyes overflowing with tears, I do not give the call to one after the Messenger of Allah.
Abu Bakr said: but keep your ear to us, O Bilal ..
Bilal said: that you Oatguetni to let you be what you want. And if you let me and God Oatguetni Oatguetni him ..
Qalobo Baker: but God Oatguetk O Bilal ..
And different narrators, each Verwey that he had traveled to Damascus where he stayed a mujahid stationed.
And tells the others, hope that before Abu Bakr in the city to stay with him, when he was arrested and the Crown Caliphate Umar sought permission and went out to the Levant.

In any case, Bilal has devoted the rest of his life and the old man to the stationing in the mouths of Islam, designed to meet Allaah and His Messenger, he is the best work like him.

No longer Isdh adhan Alhvi melodious voice solemn, that he did not speak in his adhaan "I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah" until simmering Alzmwyat disappears by itself under the impact of sorrow, and tears and shouting words Abbarath.
The last days his ears visited the faithful life and begged him to Muslims carries Balala to be authorized to a single prayer.
He called on the faithful Bilal, and it was prayer time and asked him to be authorized.
The Nasdaq Bilal and authorized .. Cried the companions who had realized the Messenger of Allah, Bilal authorized him .. Did not weep wept as never before .. Omar was hardest crying ..!!

Bilal died in Damascus stationed in the way of Allah as he wants.

Under the soil of Damascus Ithwai today remains a man of the greatest men of human strength to stand by the belief and conviction ..
فينوس العرب
فينوس العرب

تـــاريخ التسجيـــل : 23/09/2010
التقييـــــم : 50068

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى