Arab-Venus
Islam Khalid Bin Al Waleed W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Arab-Venus
Islam Khalid Bin Al Waleed W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

Arab-Venus
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» قلبي يؤلمني
Islam Khalid Bin Al Waleed I_icon_minitimeالسبت 25 يوليو 2015 - 16:14 من طرف layaly

» حديث شريف
Islam Khalid Bin Al Waleed I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 15:49 من طرف layaly

» لا داعى للحــــزن علي خـــــادع مفقـــ ــود
Islam Khalid Bin Al Waleed I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:42 من طرف layaly

» حكمة تشريع الصوم
Islam Khalid Bin Al Waleed I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:38 من طرف layaly

»  سجل عندك هذه بطاقتى الشخصية
Islam Khalid Bin Al Waleed I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:34 من طرف layaly

»  أحدث ديكورات جبس 2015 للأسقف
Islam Khalid Bin Al Waleed I_icon_minitimeالسبت 27 يونيو 2015 - 6:15 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان و المترفون
Islam Khalid Bin Al Waleed I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» من صام رمضان
Islam Khalid Bin Al Waleed I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فضائل الصيام
Islam Khalid Bin Al Waleed I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» وصايا رمضانية
Islam Khalid Bin Al Waleed I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» دروس من رمضان
Islam Khalid Bin Al Waleed I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:04 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» تعلم فى رمضان
Islam Khalid Bin Al Waleed I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:03 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» محفزات التغيير فى رمضان
Islam Khalid Bin Al Waleed I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:02 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فلسفة الصيام
Islam Khalid Bin Al Waleed I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:01 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان وتجديد الذات
Islam Khalid Bin Al Waleed I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:00 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» أحكام الصيام
Islam Khalid Bin Al Waleed I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 14:59 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان والتليفزيون و ... انت
Islam Khalid Bin Al Waleed I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 14:02 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان والمرأة المسلمة
Islam Khalid Bin Al Waleed I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:42 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان طوال العام
Islam Khalid Bin Al Waleed I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:37 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان الأخير
Islam Khalid Bin Al Waleed I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:32 من طرف رحيق الجنة

شارك هذه الصفحة
Share |
عدد الزائرين للموقع

Islam Khalid Bin Al Waleed

اذهب الى الأسفل

Islam Khalid Bin Al Waleed Empty Islam Khalid Bin Al Waleed

مُساهمة من طرف فينوس العرب الجمعة 8 أكتوبر 2010 - 18:10

In the name of God. Praise be to Allah, prayers and peace on the best creation of God, Muhammad ibn Abdullah and his family and him
Then after a while

Of our meeting today with the best figures of the Islamic dear to my heart ..

Vchksitna in this appointment is one of the best Islamic personalities

Seasoned leader

Hammam and the military is not so difficult to get sword dust

But he is our Master Khalid Bin Al Waleed, God bless him
Aka Sword of God "Consumptive

I will try anything before you know it that the name and relationship and life.

Is ..... Khalid Bin Al-Waleed bin invasive Makhzoumi Knight and the leader of an Islamic title sword of the Prophet of God Consumptive fought in Persia and Byzantium and the Levant and later died and was buried in Homs.

Begins with a percentage of his father Walid bin invasive bin Abdullah bin Omar bin GATCO bin bin bin dogs vigilance time and ends to Mudar Bin Nizar bin Adnan bin contagious. It is with the faithful or the lady gave him, God bless them.

Alsahabip venerable mother: Lubaabah Minor bint al-Harith.

Lubaabah and this is the sister of:

* Mother of the Believers welcome bint al-Harith semicircular.
* Mother of the Believers Zaynab bint Khuzaymah stamens.
* Or credit for the major Lubaabah bint al-Harith semilunar husband Abbas ibn Abdul Muttalib and mother more sons.
* Arwa bint Umays Ktamip husband Hamza Bin Abdul Muttalib and mother of his daughter Fatima.
* Asma bint Umays Ktamip husband Jafar bin Abi Talib and mother sons Abdullah and Aoun and Qtm and a pair of Abu Bakr Muhammad son and mother and husband Ali bin Abi Talib and mother of two sons, Yahya Aoun.

Born Khaled Bin Al Waleed year was 592 yuan in Mecca, and his father-Waleed bin invasive Seda built in GATCO and pillowcases Quraish and substantial wealth and high birth and standing, so that it was refusing to kindle the fire is its fire to feed the people, especially in the seasons of Hajj and market Okaz and the title of Brihanp Quraish because it was the coating Kaaba years and I gather Quraish capped years.

Had six brothers and two sisters, grew up with the emergence of luxurious, and learn horsemanship from a young age showing the distinctive craftsmanship, where a couple's Bseven were fighting at the same time is Zubair bin Awam and Icodalffers his feet, made him one of the leaders of the Knights Vrossith Quraish.

Khaled Bin Al Waleed many frequency to belong to Islam, was converted to Islam after he becomes late brother Walid ibn al-Walid, and fought with Muslims in the battle and killed a large number of Muslims.

At the party he led a battalion of the Order of the infidels trying to break into the trench, dug by Muslims to protect the city, and the failed attempts by the infidels, and started quitting the force with Amr Khaled Bin Al-Aas drove them protection. Then it was at the head of a cavalry of Quraish who wanted to transfer between the Muslims and Mecca in the Battle of Hudaybiyah. [1], did not fight in the Badr because he was in the Levant at the time of conquest the first between the Muslims and the polytheists of Quraysh, however, tended to Islam and became Muslim before the conquest of Mecca, Although it was the owner of a major role in breaking the Muslim victory in the battle at the end of a battle after the killing of Muslims Left shooters and shooters on the Mount rallied around the Muslim army and Togahm from the back and the attack led to confusion among the Muslim army. In this foray.

Here to end our appointment with our Master Khalid Bin Al Waleed, God bless him. In the hope of meeting you in the rest of his story may Allah be pleased with him

In terms of Islam, and Mnamath and his life after his conversion to Islam

Valley to meet again, God willing, so as not to prolong you

Long as you would like to Tkonoo

And peace
فينوس العرب
فينوس العرب

تـــاريخ التسجيـــل : 23/09/2010
التقييـــــم : 50068

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى: