Arab-Venus
Mother of believers Aisha W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Arab-Venus
Mother of believers Aisha W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

Arab-Venus
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» قلبي يؤلمني
Mother of believers Aisha I_icon_minitimeالسبت 25 يوليو 2015 - 16:14 من طرف layaly

» حديث شريف
Mother of believers Aisha I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 15:49 من طرف layaly

» لا داعى للحــــزن علي خـــــادع مفقـــ ــود
Mother of believers Aisha I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:42 من طرف layaly

» حكمة تشريع الصوم
Mother of believers Aisha I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:38 من طرف layaly

»  سجل عندك هذه بطاقتى الشخصية
Mother of believers Aisha I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:34 من طرف layaly

»  أحدث ديكورات جبس 2015 للأسقف
Mother of believers Aisha I_icon_minitimeالسبت 27 يونيو 2015 - 6:15 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان و المترفون
Mother of believers Aisha I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» من صام رمضان
Mother of believers Aisha I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فضائل الصيام
Mother of believers Aisha I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» وصايا رمضانية
Mother of believers Aisha I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» دروس من رمضان
Mother of believers Aisha I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:04 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» تعلم فى رمضان
Mother of believers Aisha I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:03 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» محفزات التغيير فى رمضان
Mother of believers Aisha I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:02 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فلسفة الصيام
Mother of believers Aisha I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:01 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان وتجديد الذات
Mother of believers Aisha I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:00 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» أحكام الصيام
Mother of believers Aisha I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 14:59 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان والتليفزيون و ... انت
Mother of believers Aisha I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 14:02 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان والمرأة المسلمة
Mother of believers Aisha I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:42 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان طوال العام
Mother of believers Aisha I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:37 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان الأخير
Mother of believers Aisha I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:32 من طرف رحيق الجنة

شارك هذه الصفحة
Share |
عدد الزائرين للموقع

Mother of believers Aisha

اذهب الى الأسفل

Mother of believers Aisha Empty Mother of believers Aisha

مُساهمة من طرف ???? الجمعة 8 أكتوبر 2010 - 11:06

Beloved of God ...

We really support the religion of God and defend the men and handmaids fulfilled what

promised Allah it

And here we begin our defense honest definition to the mother of believers Aisha husband the Messenger of God and the good created peace be upon him and people like him and a girl friend Abu Bakr, the people I love than men to heart the prayers of the Messenger of Allah my Lord and Tzlemath it.
Aisha .. God bless them

Or the faithful, the daughter of the great friend of the Imam, the successor to the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, Abu Bakr Abdullah bin Abi dipper, the wife of the Prophet peace be upon him, and knowledgeable women of the nation at all. There is no in the nation of Muhammad, but not in women never know a woman, and it has been Akaber companions asking her about the statutes.

* Root of the Holy Prophet often note, it has reached the palm Aa'ishah two thousand and two hundred and ten conversations. The blessings of God articulated the people of its time and differentiation of modern narrators narrated by men and women. It was stolen if Roy says about them: friendly girl friend told me innocent Sharpener.

* Said Ata ibn Abi Rabah: Aisha was mindedness of the people and the best people Raya. Erwa said: I never saw anyone know jurisprudence nor medicine nor hair of Ayesha, though you do not Aisha, but the story of the virtues of the fabrication as well as enough of a height and glory, they went down into it from the Qur'an that which is recited until the Day of Resurrection.

*, The wife of the Prophet peace be upon him in this world and in the Hereafter too, did not like the Holy Prophet a woman of her love. Married and peace be upon him other virgin, and I love great love, so that the Amr Ibn El-Aas asked the Prophet peace be upon him: the people I love Thee, O Messenger of God? He said: Aisha: he said: it is men? Her father said. He said peace be upon him: if you are using as a friend of this nation, to have taken Abu Bakr, a close friend, but the brotherhood of Islam is better. "And so loved the best man of his nation and the best woman of his nation.

* He said peace be upon him Umm Salamah: "O Umm Salamah, do not hurt me in Aisha, it is what God revealed to the revelation and I'm in the quilt of you ma other.

* And narrated by Abu Salamah, that Aisha said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: "O Aisha, this Jibril, which reads you peace, she said: peace be upon him and God's mercy, you see what we do not see, O Messenger of God.

• The Aa'ishah who was born in Islam. The birth year four of the prophet and her mother, Roman bint Amer bin Awimmer. And died in fifty-seven. It was: in the year eight and fifty-immigration Tuesday night for seven years ago on the night of Ramadan, and ordered to be buried in al night, Vdvint and blessings be upon Abu Huraira came down to her grave five: Abdullah and loop sons Zubair, Qasim and Abdullah son of Muhammad bin Abi Bakr, Abdullah bin Abdul Rahman.

* I spoke on sentences, she said: O people, hush .. Hush .. That I have you right motherhood .. And the inviolability of advice .. Accuse me of not only disobeyed his Lord .. Died, the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him between magic and Nhari .. I am one of his wives in heaven Edjrni Lord .. And handed me all of the goods .. Distinction between the lobby and Mnavqkm Mwmenkm .. God permits you to lobby in Upper Aloboa .. Abe, then the third of three of the faithful and the second two third of whom God .. And the first of the so-called friend .. Before the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him happy and surrounded by collar Imamate .. Then simmer religion Fmsk rope maker father and repairing your hernia hypocrisy .. Agad spring and apostasy.

• The given Aa'ishah nine had not given it a woman after Mary, daughter of Imran .. Say God bless them: I took Gabriel Besorti in comfort, even the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him to marry me, and I was arrested, peace be upon him, and his head in my lap, and I have Qbernh in my house, I have surrounded with angels, my home, and has been a revelation to come down to him and I to him at the edge, I am the daughter of his successor and friend, and I came down from heaven, virginal, and has created good when you are good and I have promised forgiveness and a generous provision.
Is .. After this position .. Position .. Or is it ignorance .. And ignorance .. And ignored.

Let us conclude with some chatter about this .. Some of the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him .. Here's my dear brother .. And sister kind .. Blessed this package:

* Narrated Abu Muawiya ibn Ismail Hearing for Muslim ventricular said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: Aisha my husband in heaven.

* Tell us the words are from the Division of Amr ibn al-time for time from Abu Musa said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: Kammel of men did not complete many of the women except Asiya, the wife of Pharaoh, and Mary, she is superior to women like the superiority of porridge on food.

* Narrated Sulaiman bin Abdul Rahim Ismail ibn Abi Khalid Abd al-Rahman ibn Abi Dahhaak from Abd al-Rahman ibn Muhammad ibn Zayd ibn Jad'aan told us: that Abdullah bin Safwan, and another came with Aisha Aisha said: O So you heard talk Hafsa? He said: "Yes, O Mother of the Faithful, said to her, Abdullah bin Safwan: What is that, O Mother of the Believers? She said: During the nine were not in one of the people only what God came Mary, daughter of Imran, God, what I say this because I am proud to Suahbati, said Abdullah bin Safwan: What are they, O Mother of the Believers? She said: Inn King Besorti, and marry me the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him for seven years, and was donated to him for nine years, and marry me the virgin who has not picked for the one of the people, and came to him Revelation and I and him in a quilt and one, and you like people to him, and went down in the verses of the Koran almost nation perish therein.

* Tell us Abdel Rahim Ghalib for the grass-roots stolen said: "She told me Aisha said:" Whilst the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him sitting in the House since entered the room before us a man on a horse stood the messenger of Allah peace be upon him: he put his hand on the knowledge of the horse and started talking to him, She said: "then came back to the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said: O Messenger of Allah that which you chant? He said: Did you see anyone? She said: "I said: Yes, I saw a man on a horse, said:" including a documentary? She said: Bdhip canine, said: "That is Gabriel, said:" I have seen better: he said: and then to broadcast God wills that the broadcast went Gabriel and the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him in the Closet "The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him:" O Aisha, I said: Beck and Saadik O Messenger of Allah, said: "This is Gabriel has told me to Oqrik him peace, said:" I returned to peace and mercy and blessings of God.

* Narrated Abu Usama Ismail told me Musab ibn Ishaq ibn Talha that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said: You may Aisha was shown in heaven in order to minimize the death so if I see her hand.

* Tell us about Husayn ibn Ali in excess of Abdullah bin Abd al-Rahman narrated that Anas said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: she is superior to women like the superiority of porridge on the rest of the food.

* Ja'far ibn Aoun said idol Muhammad ibn partner from Ibn Abi Malika said: "Aisha said: The Messenger of Allah died peace be upon him in my house and the magic and Nhari.

* Narrated Abu Osama said idol Ismail ibn Abi Khalid from a man from Ammar said: "Aisha, wife of the Prophet peace be upon him in Paradise.

* Narrated Ibn Namir said Narrated Musa Juhani from Abu Bakr Bin Hafs said: was the mother of Roman, a mother Aisha, Abu Bakr to the Prophet, peace be upon him they said: O Messenger of Allah pray to Allah to Aisha call we hear, he said then: "O forgive Aisha daughter of Abu Bakr forgiveness is obligatory visible and invisible.

* Narrated Abdul Rahim Bin Sulaiman Amer Zakaria said Narrated Abu Salama ibn Abd al-Rahman that A'isha told him that the Prophet peace be upon him said to her: Gabriel reads you peace, she said: and peace be upon him and God's mercy and blessings.

In conclusion .. Nsailh .. Almighty .. That guide us to what he loves and which pleases Him .. And forgive me Tgosairi clear in the description of the status .. Aisha .. Is faithful .. Daughter of Abu Bakr and wife of Mr. creation peace be upon him. And God told him to

????
زائر

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى