Arab-Venus
In the strongest public assertion of his own support for the secession of the south W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Arab-Venus
In the strongest public assertion of his own support for the secession of the south W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

Arab-Venus
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» قلبي يؤلمني
In the strongest public assertion of his own support for the secession of the south I_icon_minitimeالسبت 25 يوليو 2015 - 16:14 من طرف layaly

» حديث شريف
In the strongest public assertion of his own support for the secession of the south I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 15:49 من طرف layaly

» لا داعى للحــــزن علي خـــــادع مفقـــ ــود
In the strongest public assertion of his own support for the secession of the south I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:42 من طرف layaly

» حكمة تشريع الصوم
In the strongest public assertion of his own support for the secession of the south I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:38 من طرف layaly

»  سجل عندك هذه بطاقتى الشخصية
In the strongest public assertion of his own support for the secession of the south I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:34 من طرف layaly

»  أحدث ديكورات جبس 2015 للأسقف
In the strongest public assertion of his own support for the secession of the south I_icon_minitimeالسبت 27 يونيو 2015 - 6:15 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان و المترفون
In the strongest public assertion of his own support for the secession of the south I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» من صام رمضان
In the strongest public assertion of his own support for the secession of the south I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فضائل الصيام
In the strongest public assertion of his own support for the secession of the south I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» وصايا رمضانية
In the strongest public assertion of his own support for the secession of the south I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» دروس من رمضان
In the strongest public assertion of his own support for the secession of the south I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:04 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» تعلم فى رمضان
In the strongest public assertion of his own support for the secession of the south I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:03 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» محفزات التغيير فى رمضان
In the strongest public assertion of his own support for the secession of the south I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:02 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فلسفة الصيام
In the strongest public assertion of his own support for the secession of the south I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:01 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان وتجديد الذات
In the strongest public assertion of his own support for the secession of the south I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:00 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» أحكام الصيام
In the strongest public assertion of his own support for the secession of the south I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 14:59 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان والتليفزيون و ... انت
In the strongest public assertion of his own support for the secession of the south I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 14:02 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان والمرأة المسلمة
In the strongest public assertion of his own support for the secession of the south I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:42 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان طوال العام
In the strongest public assertion of his own support for the secession of the south I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:37 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان الأخير
In the strongest public assertion of his own support for the secession of the south I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:32 من طرف رحيق الجنة

شارك هذه الصفحة
Share |
عدد الزائرين للموقع

In the strongest public assertion of his own support for the secession of the south

اذهب الى الأسفل

In the strongest public assertion of his own support for the secession of the south Empty In the strongest public assertion of his own support for the secession of the south

مُساهمة من طرف layaly الإثنين 4 أكتوبر 2010 - 22:14

In the strongest public assertion of his own support for the secession of the south

Advance گer ‮: ‬ ‮ ‬ I will not vote for the unity of Sudan and all work ‮ ‬ for a peaceful divorce

In the strongest public assertion supported the option of secession, ‮ ‬ announced the Government of Southern Sudan President Salva Kiir, that it would vote in favor of secession of southern Sudan from the north in the referendum looming, fueling tension before ‮ ‬ 100 ‮ ‬ day of the referendum ‮ .. ‬ Kiir said in front of thousands of supporters in Juba, the capital of southern Sudan after his return from New York that he would not vote for the unity of Sudan because something did not happen make unity attractive, increasing the pressures on relationships that suffer from overly complex with the leaders of the north, who are calling for the survival of the two parts of the Sudan in a unified state ‮. ‬ and Kerr described the referendum as ‮ "‬ sacred ‮" ‬ He ‮ "‬ if returned war may lead to the dismantling of the whole country, ‮ ‬ So all of us in order to divorce peaceful ‮". ‬ is scheduled to choose the southerners in the ninth of January between the next to stay within a united Sudan or secede. But some observers believe that the referendum be delayed for as scheduled because of logistical problems. It is believed widely that the referendum would lead to the selection of separation and the formation of a new nation in East Africa ‮. ‬ He called CARE to vote in the referendum and said that ‮ "‬ the referendum does not happen only once, ‮ ‬ If you lose this opportunity, it will be lost forever ‮« .. ‬ stressed that the delay of the referendum on self-determination for southern Sudan after its due date will display Sudan for conditions that might lead to war, ‮ ‬ which can not be accepted ‮ .. ‬ and a referendum very sensitive in the north, ‮ ‬ where the most oil reserves Sudanese in the south, ‮ ‬ Oil represents about ‮ ‬ 45% ‮ ‬ of the income of the State , ‮ ‬ did not reach the leaders of the North and the leaders of the South so far to agree on how to share oil revenues after separation ‮ .. ‬, "said Joseph Clato Assistant High CAIR said the president had intended to discuss his intentions with regard to the referendum, but in order to point out that the southerners were not given so far any convincing reasons to support the continued unity with the north. But a senior official in the ruling National Congress Party, told Reuters that it ‮ ‬ totally unacceptable to announce CARE now siding with detachable ‮. ‬ and Rabie Abdel Atti said CAIR violated the Comprehensive Peace Agreement for the year ‮ ‬ 2005 ‮ ‬ which states that the parties must work together for unity. The accused Abdul Ati CARE trying to influence the South and called on him to withdraw his remarks and reiterated threats made earlier by the ministers belonging to the Congress that the party has rejected the outcome of the referendum if you paid for the Popular Movement for the Liberation of Sudan the direction of separation of the south
layaly
layaly
نائب المدير

تـــاريخ التسجيـــل : 02/07/2010
التقييـــــم : 56966
العمــــر : 39
الموقع : فينوس العرب
الأوسمة : In the strongest public assertion of his own support for the secession of the south Adare

http://arab-venusmuslims.roo7.biz/

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى