Arab-Venus
Nusseibeh Almaznieh W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Arab-Venus
Nusseibeh Almaznieh W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

Arab-Venus
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» قلبي يؤلمني
Nusseibeh Almaznieh I_icon_minitimeالسبت 25 يوليو 2015 - 16:14 من طرف layaly

» حديث شريف
Nusseibeh Almaznieh I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 15:49 من طرف layaly

» لا داعى للحــــزن علي خـــــادع مفقـــ ــود
Nusseibeh Almaznieh I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:42 من طرف layaly

» حكمة تشريع الصوم
Nusseibeh Almaznieh I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:38 من طرف layaly

»  سجل عندك هذه بطاقتى الشخصية
Nusseibeh Almaznieh I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:34 من طرف layaly

»  أحدث ديكورات جبس 2015 للأسقف
Nusseibeh Almaznieh I_icon_minitimeالسبت 27 يونيو 2015 - 6:15 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان و المترفون
Nusseibeh Almaznieh I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» من صام رمضان
Nusseibeh Almaznieh I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فضائل الصيام
Nusseibeh Almaznieh I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» وصايا رمضانية
Nusseibeh Almaznieh I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» دروس من رمضان
Nusseibeh Almaznieh I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:04 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» تعلم فى رمضان
Nusseibeh Almaznieh I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:03 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» محفزات التغيير فى رمضان
Nusseibeh Almaznieh I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:02 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فلسفة الصيام
Nusseibeh Almaznieh I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:01 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان وتجديد الذات
Nusseibeh Almaznieh I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:00 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» أحكام الصيام
Nusseibeh Almaznieh I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 14:59 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان والتليفزيون و ... انت
Nusseibeh Almaznieh I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 14:02 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان والمرأة المسلمة
Nusseibeh Almaznieh I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:42 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان طوال العام
Nusseibeh Almaznieh I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:37 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان الأخير
Nusseibeh Almaznieh I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:32 من طرف رحيق الجنة

شارك هذه الصفحة
Share |
عدد الزائرين للموقع

Nusseibeh Almaznieh

اذهب الى الأسفل

Nusseibeh Almaznieh Empty Nusseibeh Almaznieh

مُساهمة من طرف layaly الجمعة 1 أكتوبر 2010 - 2:03

[
color=blue]((You are on a date with the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him at the last hurdle in the first third of the night)).

Families Musab bin Omair this word to one of the Muslims ((Yathrib)), Explain the news, including entry into force of the breeze in the speed, lightness, and calm.

And surrounded by Muslims who had infiltrated the city, and infiltrated between the masses of pilgrims coming to the idolaters of Mecca from every direction.

And the night comes pilgrims infidels surrendered to sleep ..

And made the cover in a deep sleep after a day spent in labored tired cruise around the idols ...
And slaughter of the idols ...
But the owners of Musab al-Amir bin Muslim ((Yathrib)) did not blink an eyelid ...

And how to Ajafounam that close?!
Hearts and fail to delight Ballqa between the cut off for him and deserts spondylitis and their hearts almost fly between the involvement of longing to see the beloved prophet of God and prayers be upon him.
He believed by most to be happy before Blkieh ...
And became attached to him before that kohl eyes mirror ...

And in the last watch of the first days of al-Middle, and at ((Aqaba)) in ((Mona)) was great meeting in the absence of Quraish ...
We have made seventy-two man of the prophet, prayers and peace be upon him ...
They put their hands in his hands, one after another Mbaiein to prevent him which prevented him to their wives and their children ...
As the end of the men made a pledge of allegiance to the two women Fbayata men swore allegiance to him ...

But it is a handshake ...

This is because the Prophet peace be upon him did not shake hands with women.

It was one of these two women know the mother is immune ...

The other is Nusseibeh bint Ka'b Almaznieh now dissolved own building.

Returned to the Building or ((Yathrib)) honors, including the joy of God to meet the Great Prophet peace be upon him.
Determined to meet the requirements of Allegiance ...

Days passed and then rushed, until the day of ((a)), and the mother was building a significant and any matter?!

Left or to the Building ((a)) carrying Sagaha for quenching a thirst, the strugglers.
And with them to Vaivha Tamadd to their wounds ...

No wonder, it was her husband in the battle and three hearts:

Are the Messenger of Allah, prayers and peace be upon him, and two sons look Habib, and Abdullah ...

In addition to the brothers of Muslims Almaidin advocates the religion of Allah that the Messenger of Allah.

Then there was what was on ((a)) ...

We have considered building its eyes or how to turn victory to defeat the designated major ...
Take your kisses and how Istd Ozicqton among the Muslims on the battlefield martyr after martyr ...
And how the earthquake foot, scattered only ten men, or the order of ten ...

Making a blatant call for the infidels:
Mohammed was killed ... Mohammed was killed ...

When it dropped or Sagaha architecture, and undertook the battle which they are intended Kalnmrp cubs humans ...

Let's leave the mother to talk about architecture itself Alhacmat these moments, it is not Kmthelha who can portray accurately and honestly.

Um Amara:

Came the first day to ((a)) and to drink with me watering it until I finished the Mujahideen to the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) and the State and force him and those with him ...

And soon discovered that the Muslims from the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him), and whatever is left only in a small number of the increase on the ten ...
Vmmelt to me and my son and my husband ...

We have taken a briefing by the wrist bracelet and made him uphold all other possessions of force and weapons ...

And saw the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) and protective gear with me by myself from the blows of the idolaters.

Then he saw a man running away with him and his gear, he said:
(Take your gear to the fight), who made man and went Tersh ...

I took him and made him Otters of the Prophet (peace be upon him).
I still Odharb the Prophet by the sword ...
Arc and throw without even Oadztni surgeon.
As we also accept ((I'm Qmip)) Kaljml raging, shouting:

Where is Muhammad?
Take me to Muhammad ...

Objected him and I Musab bin Omair, Vsra Massaba his sword and shot dead ...
Then hit me a blow that left an open wound on my shoulders ...
Vdharpth it strikes, but it was the enemy of God evilmonkeyMSP ...

Then followed Almaznieh Nusseibeh says:

With my son was struggling from the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) hit him a blow almost cut off the infidels He strengthened ...
And make the blood bursts from his wound internal ...

Voqublt him and bandaged his wound, and I said to him:
Get up son and Jald folk ...

I turned to the Prophet, prayers and peace be upon him and said:
(And endure what you Ttiqin or building)?!

And then turned to the man who hit my son said to the Prophet peace be upon him:
(This is Thumper my son or Apartment)
What is the fastest that intercepted him and hit him in the leg with the sword; fit, he fell on the ground ...

Voqublna Ntaorh him with swords and spears until Ntanh Ojhzna him, he turned to the greatest prophet (peace be upon him) smiled and said:
(I have him, O or retaliation by building ...
Praise be to Allah who Ozfrck tags ...
Tork eyes and I see you).

Was not a boy or less courage and architecture have made from their mother and their father, and no minimum sacrifice and redemption of them ...
Child, like the mystery of his mother and father, and a candid picture of them.

Happened to her son, Abdullah said:
Saw ((one)) with the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him), when people were dispersed, I him go near him and my mother Nzb him, he said:
(Or I'm Building?)
I said: Yes
He said: (Shoot ...)
Between a man who threw the hands of the infidels stone fell on the ground, there is still Oaloh stones in them even made a lamb, and the Prophet peace be upon him looking at me and smiles ...

And come from a gesture he saw my mother wound upon itself will be sweating blood, he said:
(Your mother ... your mother ...
Thine wound. God bless the people of the house ...
Vendor as your mother is better than a place of so and so and so and so ...
God have mercy household).

She turned to my mother and said:
Pray to God for us to be companions in Paradise, O Messenger of God.
He said: "(Oh Allah make them my companions in Paradise)
Said my mother:
What mind then struck me in this world.

And then returned or architecture of ((a)) and internal Bjrhaa this call, which called her the greatest prophet (peace be upon him).
He returned the Prophet peace and blessings of ((a)), he says:
(What's turned on a right or left but I saw a mother and building fighting DENIS).

Seasoned or on a building to fight; Votguenth ...
And tasted the sweetness of jihad for the sake of God; is no longer tolerate his patient.
He has written to witness with the Prophet of God and prayers be upon him more scenes ...
Surely, with Hudaybiya Khyeera ...
And overhaul of the judiciary, and nostalgia ...
And Bay'at
But this whole thing if measured Ayad what was on them ((Al Yamamah)) at the time a friend God bless them and him.

Story begins with the building or on ((Al Yamamah)) since the era of the Prophet of God and prayers be upon him.
He has sent the Prophet (peace be upon him) son, Habib ibn Zayd wrote to Musaylimah liar ...
Musaylimah deceived lover and kill the killers Takeca including leather.
That under Musaylimah lover then said to him:
Testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God?
He said: "Yes.
Musaylimah said: I testify that the Messenger of God?
He said: "I do not hear what they say ...
Cut off from a member ...
Then still Musaylimah restore it the same question, it contained the same answer ...
And no more will not be less ...

It was every time a member to interrupt him burst his pure soul, and after that the taste of the torment will shake him Asalab rocks.

Mourned Alnai Habib ibn Zayd to his mother what Nusseibeh Almaznieh increased that said:
For such a position I have prepared ...
When God seek reward ...
I have pledged allegiance to the Prophet (peace be upon him) on the night a small obstacle ...
In a day and a great ...
While God allowed me to Musaylimah Odjaln daughters Iltmn cheeks it ...

Did not slow down the day Nusseibeh hoped for a lot ...
Where the muezzin Abu Bakr in the neighborhood of the city to fight a forecaster Musaylimah liar ...

Muslims urge the pace he went to meet him, and was in the army that Amara and her courageous Mujahid Abdullah bin Zaid.

As the two armies met and the heat of battle fever was lurking to Musaylimah a group of Muslims, led by tobacco Architecture I represent want to take revenge for her son the martyr ...
Ben and brutal war fought on Hamza ((a)) ...
He wanted to kill the evil people is a believer.
After the killing of a people the option of a gentile.

Could not or building up to Musaylimah after cutting her hand in the battle ...
And Otkhantha surgeon ...
But a brutal war, bin, and Abu Dujana the sword of the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) and arrived at the Musaylimah and beat him by the hand of one ...
The brutal stabbing spear ...
Dujana and beaten by the sword ...
Pride and killed by in the blink of an eye.

Building or returned after the ((Al Yamamah)) to the city with one hand, and with her only son.
The other hand has Ahzbtha God were also calculated by her son the martyr.

Why not Tansabhma?!

Did not she say to the Prophet peace be upon him:
Pray for us to accompany you in Paradise ...
He said the prophet, prayers and peace be upon him:
(Oh Allah make them my companions in Paradise)
She said:
What mind then struck me in this world ...

May God or architecture and complacency; models were unique among women of faith ...
Between a model and an outstanding Majahdat Alsaberat ..[/color]
layaly
layaly
نائب المدير

تـــاريخ التسجيـــل : 02/07/2010
التقييـــــم : 56976
العمــــر : 39
الموقع : فينوس العرب
الأوسمة : Nusseibeh Almaznieh Adare

http://arab-venusmuslims.roo7.biz/

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Nusseibeh Almaznieh Empty رد: Nusseibeh Almaznieh