Arab-Venus
Abu Thar al-Ghafari  W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Arab-Venus
Abu Thar al-Ghafari  W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

Arab-Venus
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» قلبي يؤلمني
Abu Thar al-Ghafari  I_icon_minitimeالسبت 25 يوليو 2015 - 16:14 من طرف layaly

» حديث شريف
Abu Thar al-Ghafari  I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 15:49 من طرف layaly

» لا داعى للحــــزن علي خـــــادع مفقـــ ــود
Abu Thar al-Ghafari  I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:42 من طرف layaly

» حكمة تشريع الصوم
Abu Thar al-Ghafari  I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:38 من طرف layaly

»  سجل عندك هذه بطاقتى الشخصية
Abu Thar al-Ghafari  I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:34 من طرف layaly

»  أحدث ديكورات جبس 2015 للأسقف
Abu Thar al-Ghafari  I_icon_minitimeالسبت 27 يونيو 2015 - 6:15 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان و المترفون
Abu Thar al-Ghafari  I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» من صام رمضان
Abu Thar al-Ghafari  I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فضائل الصيام
Abu Thar al-Ghafari  I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» وصايا رمضانية
Abu Thar al-Ghafari  I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» دروس من رمضان
Abu Thar al-Ghafari  I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:04 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» تعلم فى رمضان
Abu Thar al-Ghafari  I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:03 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» محفزات التغيير فى رمضان
Abu Thar al-Ghafari  I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:02 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فلسفة الصيام
Abu Thar al-Ghafari  I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:01 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان وتجديد الذات
Abu Thar al-Ghafari  I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:00 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» أحكام الصيام
Abu Thar al-Ghafari  I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 14:59 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان والتليفزيون و ... انت
Abu Thar al-Ghafari  I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 14:02 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان والمرأة المسلمة
Abu Thar al-Ghafari  I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:42 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان طوال العام
Abu Thar al-Ghafari  I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:37 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان الأخير
Abu Thar al-Ghafari  I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:32 من طرف رحيق الجنة

شارك هذه الصفحة
Share |
عدد الزائرين للموقع

Abu Thar al-Ghafari

اذهب الى الأسفل

Abu Thar al-Ghafari  Empty Abu Thar al-Ghafari

مُساهمة من طرف layaly الخميس 30 سبتمبر 2010 - 2:47

Abu Thar al-Ghafari
Leader of the Opposition and the enemy of wealth

I accept the Mecca Nashwan gratified ..
It is true that the aftermath of the travel and exhalation Sahara had Qmah Baldhany and pain, however, that the purpose for which it seeks, Winston surgery, and elaborated on the spirit of joy and Alepeshor.
And income disguised, like one of those who come to circle the Kaaba gods bone .. For transient or if they lost their way, or by the long travel and trekking it became home resting and to avail itself.
If aware of the people of Mecca that he came looking for Mohammed peace be upon him, and listen to him for Vtkoa tags.
He does not see anything wrong with that Evtkoa tags, but after that corresponds to the man to cut deserts to see him, and after that he believes in, he is convinced that his honesty and believed in the call ..
And we have been auscultate the news from afar, and whenever he heard some people talking about Muhammad approached them cautiously, even collection of Ntharat talk here and there told him to Muhammad, and on where you can see it.
On the morning he went out there, and found the Prophet peace be upon him Jalasa alone, approached him and said: O brother enjoyed the morning Arabs ..
Soul replied, upon him blessings and peace: the peace and you have my brother.
Abu Dhar said: Oncdni what it says ..
He answered the Prophet peace be upon him: What is the hair Voncdk, but Qur'an.
Said a [and Dhar: Read on ..
Recited by the Prophet, or [Dhar and listen .. It did not take the time not a few even shouted Abu Dhar:
"I bear witness that no god but God.
And I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and His Messenger! "
The Prophet asked him: who are you, brother Arabs ..?
Replied Abu Dhar: from Ghaffar ..
And shone a smile on the mouth of soul peace be upon him, and was dressed and his face of astonishment and wonder ..
Abu Dhar and laughed as well, he knows the secret of that wonderful drape the Prophet peace be upon him when he learned that this Islam, who is openly in front of him but it is a man of my money ..!!
Vgfar this tribe does not realize her Shao cut in the road ..!!
And her proverbial in the robbery of illegal .. They are allies of the night and darkness, and woe to those who deliver the night to one of the tribe of Ghaffar.
Ovijie them today, Islam is still our Gsa Mstkhvia, one to deliver ..?!

"Abu Dhar, tells the story himself:
".. Making the Prophet peace be upon him and lifted his gaze Isoppe Tjba, what was my money, and then said: Allah guides whom He wills.
It was Abu Dhar may Allah be pleased with him who are willing, a guidance for them, and wanted their own good.
And he is full of sight to the right, it was narrated that he who, God willing, a guidance for them, and wanted their own good.
And he is full of sight to the right, it was narrated that one who Klnoa Itolhon in ignorance, that rebel against the worship of idols, and they go to the creator of a great faith in his mind. Thus, what is almost hear the emergence of the Prophet Stultifies worship Alosnak and Ebadha, and calls to the worship of one God Almighty, even urged him paced, tight backpacker.

Aslam Abu Dhar just ..
And he was ranked in fifth or sixth Muslims ..
Then, is the safest in the early days, but the early hours of Islam, and Islam, early ..
And when he became Muslim Prophet Cullen calling whisper whisper .. Whispering them to himself, and five to those who believe with him, not only to Abu Dhar that a belief among his sides, and sneaking him leaving Mecca, and returned to his people ...
But Abu Dhar, grasshopper bin Junadah, carries the nature of the effervescent emotion.
I have created to rebel against the falsehood that I have .. Here it is considered wrong with his eyes .. Stacked stone, birth Abidiha older than her, bow in front of their foreheads and minds, and calls to her people: Here .. To pick ..!!
It is true that he saw the Prophet whispered in effect for those days .. But we must cry Isihaa this revolutionary Galilee before leaving.
I went to the Prophet peace be upon him immediately after his conversion to Islam to this question:
O Messenger of Allah, do you command me Bam ..?
The Prophet replied: due to your people so that tells you my ..
Abu Dhar said: and my hand will not turn until the scream of Islam in the mosque ..!!
Did not I tell you ..??
That the nature of the rebel emotion, AVI moment that reveals where Abu Dhar is a whole new world in the Prophet who believed in him, and heard the call Ptbachireha on the tongue .. Avi this moment meant to him to return to his family silent.?
This is overworked ..
There enters the Sacred Mosque, and proclaimed loudly:
[I testify that there is no god but Allah .. And I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of God] ...

This was the first cry cry Islam challenged the pride of Quraish and anything that sounded .. Sahaa not a strange man in Mecca by his or ratios or fever ..
It was what was not miss his intellect, he-bearing .. Has surrounded him and beat him to detest raced ..
Trami and news to the Prophet's uncle Abbas, came to seek, and was able to save him from between the teeth, but to trick a smart, said to him:
"O Quraish, you are traders, and through you to Ghaffar, and this man of men, to incite his people to you, cut Qguafalakm on the road" .. Vthaboa to their senses and left him.
But Abu Dhar, has tasted the sweetness of harm in the way of Allah, does not want to leave Makkah until he gains control of Taibath more ...!!
And so is hardly on the second day and possibly on the same day, two women thrown Ttovan Balsnumein (Assaf, Waathilah) and Dawanhma, even standing on them and humiliating Stultifies Alsnumein stigmatization .. Both women, equally, and men running down like locusts, then do not issue fatwas beat him until he lost consciousness ..
When wake up screaming once again that "bears witness that no god but Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of God." Aware of the Prophet peace be upon him the nature of the new incoming student, and the remarkable ability to cope with falsehood. However, his time is yet to come, and repeat it ordered him to return to his people, even if it heard the emergence of religion is back and made a bucket in the course of events ..

Abu Dhar and return to his tribe and his people, Faihdtham for the prophet who calls back to the worship of God alone, and guides to good manners, and enters his people in Islam, and one after one .. Nor his tribe Imitvi Ghaffar, but goes to the tribe of Aslam Viokd where Massabiha ..!!
The days following the journey in the parade time, migrates the Prophet peace be upon him to the city, and settles out and the Muslims with him.
One day, long lines to receive outskirts of pedestrians and riders, raised soaking their feet .. Were it not for Tkberathm Alsadep, the seer army custody, changing from the armies of shirk ..
Approached the convoy Alljb .. And entered the city .. And directs the point of splitting Mosque of the Prophet peace be upon him and take his place ..
It was a procession Ghaffar and tribes of Aslam came by the Abu Dhar all Muslims, men and women. Old and young, and children ..!!
It was the right of the Prophet, peace be more strange and surprising ..
Yesterday, the remote wonder a lot when he saw a man in front of him and one of the Ghaffar announce his conversion to Islam and his belief, he said, expressing surprise:
"Allah guides whom He wills "..!!
Today, the whole tribe of Ghaffar Tjiih Muslim .. have been made in Islam a few years ago inspired him to God at the hands of Abu Dhar, and comes with the tribe of Aslam ..
That the giants of the lines and the allies of Satan, have become giants in the goodness and allies to the right.
Is not Allah guides whom He really ..??
He gave the Prophet, peace on their faces, the good looks of overflowing joy and affection and friendly ..
And consideration to the tribe of Ghaffar said:
"Ghaffar Allah will forgive them."
Then to the tribe of Aslam said:
"The safest Salmha God" ..
Abu Dhar and calling this wonderful .. Tough-minded, accessible Aziz .. Echts not the Prophet peace be upon him greeting ..??
For .. The reward will be readily available, and blessed greeting ..
It will carry the chest, and holds its history, the highest decorations and most majesty and dignity ..
Will annihilate the centuries and generations, and people chanting saw the Prophet peace be upon him in Abu Dhar:
"What carried the dust bowl, in the desert Ozlt believe the tone of Abu Dhar "..!!
Aware of the Prophet peace be upon him the nature of the new incoming student, and his ability to cope with Abahrp wrong .. However, his time is yet to come, and repeat it ordered him to return to his people, even if it heard the emergence of religion is back and made a bucket in the course of events ..

Believe the tone in Abu Thar ..?
I have read the Prophet, peace and blessings of the future owner, and summed up his whole life in these words ..
Validity of bridges, is the essence of the life of Abu Dhar all ..
Batmh sincerity, and sincerity is visible ..
Sincerity of faith and sincerity of his tone ..
It will live honest .. Chicanes not himself, nor others would engage in sophistry, not allowed to be a Egalth ..
While the virtue of truthfulness is mute .. Validity silent not honest when Abu Dhar ..
But the truth and speak out publicly .. The right to speak out and challenge to the void .. support for the right and to refute the error ..
Honesty and loyalty Rashid to the right, and an expression of his bold, vigorous and functioning with him ..

It was the Prophet peace be upon him his great insights through the unseen and the unknown shear run all the trouble that Seviiha to Abu Dhar sincerity and tenacity, was always telling him that makes patience, patience and approach him.
The Prophet delivered a day this question:
"O Abu Dhar How do you account for the princes if Odrickk Balve" ..?
He replied:
"So, who sent you the right to Odharbn Bsevi."!!
Said to him, the Prophet peace be upon him:
"Do they not show you the best of it ..?
Be patient until Tlghani. "
See why the Prophet asked this particular question ..??
Princes .. And money ..??

The case of Abu Dhar that Sihbha his life, and that his problem with the community and with the future ..
We have defined the Messenger of Allah threw him the question, to provide him with this precious advice: "Be patient until Tlghani" ..
It will keep Abu 1 LL will mentor, not a sword by the princes who wish to enrich the wealth of the nation .. But it also will not tolerate them for a moment of the day ..
For if the Apostle had forbade him from carrying a sword in their faces, it does not tell him that holds his tongue in the right forearm ..
Will do ..

And before the era of Prophet, and after the era of Abu Bakr, Omar and the era of excellence in full the temptations of life and the reasons for the discord ..
Even those souls wishing Almsthip, were not you find a way to her wishes and outlet.
And Oyamiz, there were not deviations raise his voice against the Abu Dhar and farmed by blazing his own words ...

The long reign of the faithful life, requiring Muslims to the governors and princes and their rich and everywhere in the earth, ascetic and austere, and Justice is almost superhuman ..

That the ruler of his governors in Iraq or in Syria, a, in Sana .. Or in any of the country's remote far, hardly up to it a kind of candy, does not find the public's ability to buy, so that the news had reached the age of days later. To be strict orders had gone to call the governor to the city, killing up hard ..!!
Happy to Abu Dhar, then .. And more happy as long as Faruq great prince of the believers ..
As long as the father do not bother throwing in his life as something Idaiga abuse of power, and Ahtcareltherop, the Son of the speech monitor the strict power and equitable distribution of wealth will give him the reassurance and satisfaction ..
Thus, full-time for the worship of his Lord, and fight in his way .. Not to molest silence if you saw the violation here or there .. And was rarely seen ..

However, the greatest, and fairest, and the finest rulers of the entire human race go on the floor one day, leaving behind a huge vacuum, and up to date for his departure from reactions to the inevitable and energy to people about it. And continue in Alguetouh extended, and rises with D desires and look to the life and Mnaam Tervha ..
In the view of Abu Dhar danger ..

Brigades that personal glory is about to fall for that every role in life is to raise the banner of Allah ..
The world arrogance and Bzachrvha-Dhari, who is about to fall for each of them their message to make farm work righteousness ..
The money, which make it an obedient servant of God to man, is about to turn into a despot Mr. ..
With whom?
With the companions of Muhammad, who died his shield was mortgaged, while piles of booty and the spoils at his feet ..!!
That the goods of the earth, which caps God for all people .. And make them equal right about to become a monopoly advantage of ..
The authority is the responsibility of shivering from the horror of the expense of God upon the hearts of the righteous, turn into a way to control, and richer, and the luxury of devastating gravis ..
Abu Dhar saw all of this film looking for his duty nor his responsibility .. But claimed his right to extend his sword .. Fmzkh rocked by air, and rose-based community is faced with his sword, who did not know him stumble .. But soon it rang in his heart told him to echo the commandment of the apostle, was terrifying to the sword to its sheath, what should be flown in the face of Muslim ..
(And was for a believer to kill a believer except Error)
Today its role is not to kill .. But that object ..
Tool and not the sword of change and the calendar, but the word sincere, honest Almstbslp ..
Word fair does not get lost en route, or afraid of their consequences.

We have told the Prophet on the day of his companions filled, that the earth did not say, and that the sky did not remain truer to the tone of Abu Dhar ..
And he had this much sincerity tone, and sincerity of conviction, what he needs to the sword ..?
That one word to say, to fill the earth spent swords ..

Let the honesty of this, the princes .. To the rich. To all those who have become Barakounam into the world a threat to the religion of the guide, not collector .. The prophecy does not belong, .. And mercy, not punishment .. Modest and not arrogance .. And differentiation does not equal .. And conviction, not greedy .. And adequacy are not a luxury .. Atiada and in the taking of life, not Futuna dodgy and does not it ..
Okay to all of them, until God judges between them and the right, which is good for the rulers.

Abu Dhar went out to the strongholds of power and wealth, conquered by his opposition stronghold stronghold .. It has become a matter of days the flag, which turned around public and knock .. Even in remote countries that have not seen her family yet .. Hoop it said. And became the land does not pass, not even a name, but some people raised an important Tswlat Alcltp threaten the interests of people and wealth.
If he had wanted this revolutionary Galilee to take for himself and his special note of what was the slogan inscribed on the flag, only iron glowing red and the flames, has made the anthem and chants that echoed in every place and time .. Humans and reported by him as if he commend .. These words:
"Alcanzin humans who hoard up gold and silver from the fire Macau Tkoy their foreheads and their sides, the Day of Resurrection "..!!
Isgd not a mountain, and come down easy, does not enter the city, but prince does not face these words on his tongue.
Humans Eibesrunh no longer coming, but gave him these words:
"Macau people Alcanzin of fire" ..
This has become the gateway to his note, which has dedicated his life, when he saw the wealth is concentrated and monopolized .. And when he saw the arrogance of power and exploitation .. And when he saw the love of the world dominated and are about to embed all the years I made the message of the great beauty and devout, and devotion and dedication ..

I have started over the control of those strongholds and awe .. There in the Levant, "Muawiya ibn Abi Sufyan" governs the ground of more land of Islam fertility and good in a flood, and it gives the money and distribute it without the expense, which consists of people who have the fortune and status, and believe in its future, which was yearning for his aspiration run.
There is loss of wealth, palaces, enchanting the remainder of the campaign Aldjaop, Vlidrick Abu Dhar danger before it is hung and destroy ..
And attended by opposition leader humble robe for his legs and raced to Syria ..
No sooner had the ordinary people who gave him until they hear the introduction in the enthusiasm and passion, and crowded around him wherever he went and walked ..
Tell us, O Abu Dhar ..
Tell us, O Allah and His Apostle ..
Abu Dhar and cast into the crowd around him looks closer, sees the most highly sensitive automatic and poverty .. Then look to a blind eye towards the outskirts of the nearby Ferry palaces and loss ..
And then shouting at the surround around him, saying:
"I am astonished at those who do not find sustenance in his house, how mankind does not come out on wielding his sword "..??!!

Then just say and blessings of God to develop patience place the coup, and the word courage, a place sword .. This leaves the language of war and return to the language of logic and persuasion, he knows all the people that they are all equal like the teeth of a comb .. And they are all partners in the provision .. And it is not preferred to one on one, but piety .. And that the prince and people Oulihm, is the first to go hungry if they starved, and the last to fill if they were filled ..
I have decided to create his words and his courage a general view of all the land of Islam as his business acumen and Immunology, and strength that makes it gags and rich, the princes, and prevents the emergence of untapped layers of government, or the monopoly of wealth.

In a few days, the entire Levant Kkhalaya queen bees and found Almtaap .. Abu Dhar even gave a passing reference to the revolution caught fire .. But as we have said, to limit his interest in creating public opinion imposes respect, and his words have become a modern councils, mosques, and the road.
The total risk to the emerging range of privileges, on the warden Sid filled people. He then informed the witness of the debate, absent. The wind went telling her ..
We have to stop Abu Dhar believe worlds of tone, as described by the prophet and teacher ..
Sid held accountable to stop in fear is not covering up for his fortune before he became governor, and his fortune today ..!!
And the house that was home to Mecca, and the limitations Baham today ..!!
Then directs the question to sitting around him the companions who had accompanied Sid to Syria, and became one of the palaces and loss.
Then all of them shouting: canst thou who came down the Qur'an, a prophet among them ..??
And shall answer them: Yes you who got you the Koran, and witnessed the scenes with the Prophet ..
Then come back and ask: do you not find in the book of God this verse:
(And those who hoard up gold and silver and spend it not in the way of Allah Kanz .. on protecting them in the fire of hell, Vtkoy their foreheads and their sides, and backs, this is treasured up for yourselves, taste what you Tkenzon )..??

Sid and Echtlam by talking, saying: We have revealed this verse in the Book ..
Abu Dhar and shouting: I do not even revealed to us and them ..
He continues, Abu Dhar said Sid and advising him to get out of their hands all the loss and failure and the money .. And not every one of them to himself more than the needs of the day ..
And circulating forums and news of the multitudes of this debate, and news of Abu Dhar ..
Rolled and pay tribute to Abu Dhar in the houses and roads:
(Humans Alcanzin Macau from the fire of the Day of Resurrection) ..

Sid and senses danger, and terrify either words Rebel Galilee, but he knows his worth, not recognized by the bad, and just write about the Caliph Othman, may Allah be pleased with him says to him: "Abu Dhar that may spoil the Baham mankind" ..
And writes Osman Abu Dhar summon the city.
Abu Dhar and reverse the party dressed for his legs again, and travels to the city, leaving Syria in Damascus on like it has not seen a day of welcome and farewell ..!!

(I do not need in your world )..!!
Thus Abu Dhar said of the Caliph Othman, after arriving in Almdsenp, and was a long dialogue between them.
Osman has emerged from his interview with the owner, and the news that flowed into it from every country on the socialization of the masses of the views of Abu Dhar, comprehend the true risk of the call and power, and decided to keep him to the neighborhood in the city, selected by his stay.
The resolution was introduced by Othman Abu Dhar to offer companion, thin, said to him: "Stay here Ijanbe, you become Alqah and go" ..
And answered Abu Dhar:
(I do not need in your world).!

There is no need for him in the world of the people .. He was one of those saints who are looking for a richer spirit, and live life to give not to take ..!!
The request of the Caliph Othman, may Allah be pleased with him to authorize him to go out to Rabza authorized him ..

And has been an escalation of opposition in the honest to God and His Messenger, maintained in the depths of his soul and the advice he has received from the Prophet, peace be carrying a sword .. It is as though the Prophet saw all the unseen .. Unseen and the future of Abu Dhar, he gave me this advice is precious to him.
It is therefore not Abu Dhar to hide his annoyance when he sees some pedophiles lit strife have taken a reason for his call to satisfy their passion and guile.
Days, which came in Rabdp delegation from Kufa, asking him to raise the banner of revolt against the Caliph, Vzjarham words are crucial:
"God, if that Osman Sbanni on the longest stage, a mountain, to have heard, and obeyed, and the patient and seek reward, and I saw it good for me .."
"But Oserni between horizon to horizon, for I have heard and obeyed, and the patient and seek reward, and I saw it good for me ..
"If it received some to my house, for I have heard and obeyed, and the patient and seek reward, and I saw it good for me" ..

This man does not want a purpose of the purposes of this world, then Allah has bestowed on it a light visionary .. And then once again realize what is involved in armed strife and PAL and the risk of Vthachaha .. I also understand what is involved and the silence of the mind and the risk, Vthachah also raised his voice and his sword is not the right word and the tone of honesty, not seduced by greed .. Not be deterred by the consequences ..!
I have emptied Abu Dhar Secretary of the opposition and get wet.

He will spend all his life staring at the errors and mistakes of government money, governance and possess money from temptation and the fear of sedition Abu Dhar to his brothers who took up the banner of Islam with the Messenger, peace be upon him, and who should be carrying her to remain.
Governance and money too, are the lifeblood of the nation and groups, if misguided Atourahma s fortunes were certainly people at risk.
It was Abu Dhar wishes to the owners of the messenger is only one of them follows the emirate's wealth, or combines, and remain as they were pioneers for guidance, and devotees of God ..
He was known as fierce and ferocious world of money, and was aware that Abu Bakr and Umar would not Itakerra .. They have long heard the Prophet peace be upon him warn his friends by the lure of the emirate and he says:
".. It is the secretariat, and it is the Day of Resurrection .. shame and regret only be taken against them, and which led him in." ...

The matter reached Abu Dhar Li avoid his brethren that you do not boycott them, because they Lua United Arab Emirates, and became them, of course, the richness and abundance ..
Given to the Abu Musa al-Ash'ari days, it was barely even see him open his arms, shouting with joy to meet him: "Abu Dhar hello .. hello my brother."
But Abu Dhar to pay him, he says:
"I'm not your brother, but you are your brother before they are automatically and prince" ..!

layaly
layaly
نائب المدير

تـــاريخ التسجيـــل : 02/07/2010
التقييـــــم : 56976
العمــــر : 39
الموقع : فينوس العرب
الأوسمة : Abu Thar al-Ghafari  Adare

http://arab-venusmuslims.roo7.biz/

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Abu Thar al-Ghafari  Empty رد: Abu Thar al-Ghafari

مُساهمة من طرف ???? الجمعة 1 أكتوبر 2010 - 11:22