Arab-Venus
Bin silent worship W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Arab-Venus
Bin silent worship W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

Arab-Venus
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» قلبي يؤلمني
Bin silent worship I_icon_minitimeالسبت 25 يوليو 2015 - 16:14 من طرف layaly

» حديث شريف
Bin silent worship I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 15:49 من طرف layaly

» لا داعى للحــــزن علي خـــــادع مفقـــ ــود
Bin silent worship I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:42 من طرف layaly

» حكمة تشريع الصوم
Bin silent worship I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:38 من طرف layaly

»  سجل عندك هذه بطاقتى الشخصية
Bin silent worship I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:34 من طرف layaly

»  أحدث ديكورات جبس 2015 للأسقف
Bin silent worship I_icon_minitimeالسبت 27 يونيو 2015 - 6:15 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان و المترفون
Bin silent worship I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» من صام رمضان
Bin silent worship I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فضائل الصيام
Bin silent worship I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» وصايا رمضانية
Bin silent worship I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» دروس من رمضان
Bin silent worship I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:04 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» تعلم فى رمضان
Bin silent worship I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:03 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» محفزات التغيير فى رمضان
Bin silent worship I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:02 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فلسفة الصيام
Bin silent worship I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:01 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان وتجديد الذات
Bin silent worship I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:00 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» أحكام الصيام
Bin silent worship I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 14:59 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان والتليفزيون و ... انت
Bin silent worship I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 14:02 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان والمرأة المسلمة
Bin silent worship I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:42 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان طوال العام
Bin silent worship I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:37 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان الأخير
Bin silent worship I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:32 من طرف رحيق الجنة

شارك هذه الصفحة
Share |
عدد الزائرين للموقع

Bin silent worship

اذهب الى الأسفل

Bin silent worship Empty Bin silent worship

مُساهمة من طرف layaly الأربعاء 29 سبتمبر 2010 - 21:07

Bin silent worship
Captain in the Hezbollah

It's one of those supporters who said the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him:
"If the fans have gone in a valley, or the people, to have followed the valley of the fans and their people, but not for immigration for you fans of princes" .. Toebadp bin silent after being one of the supporters, he is one of their leaders, who captains taker on their families and their families ...
When the team came to the Ansar the first to Mecca to pay allegiance to the Prophet peace be upon him, the pledge of allegiance known to sell the first hurdle, it was bin silent worship may Allah be pleased with him a twelve-believer, who rushed to Islam, and extended their oaths to the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him Mbaiein, and pulled on Mwazarin his right hand and Muslims ...

When was the date of Hajj in the following year, testifies sell second obstacle Ibabaha delegation Ansar II, a component of the seventy locked and secured, it was also the worship of the leaders of the delegation and the captains supporters ..

Later, the viewer, following .. The positions of sacrifice and giving, and following the redemption, worship, there was no lag from the scene did not spare the sacrifice ...
Since God chose the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him is based on the best face the consequences of this choice ..
All his loyalty to God, and all obey God, and its relationship to both his relatives and his allies but enemies posed by his faith and behavior posed posed by this faith ..
The family of worship linked to swear is with the Jews of Bani Kinka city ..

Zmund the Prophet and his companions migrated to the city, and its Jews demonstrating Bmsalmth .. Even the days following the Battle of Badr and Battle of a prior, embarking the city's Jews Itnmron ..
And provoked one of the sons of their tribes Kinka reasons for discord and riots against the Muslims ..
Ikzd not worship finds this position, even to renounce their covenant, and dissolved Hfahm saying:
"But I take God and His Messenger and the believers ...
Vittensl Quran salute his position and his loyalty, saying in his verses:
(It takes Allah and His Messenger, and those who believe, the Party of God are victorious) ...

I announced verse Hezbollah ..
And Hezbollah, are those believers who are standing up on the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, carrying the banner of guidance, truth, and those who are blessed as an extension to the ranks of the believers their predecessors through history on the Prophets and Messengers, and the whistleblowers in Ozmanhm Oasaarham Living, the Eternal Word of God ..

Hezbollah will not be confined to the companions of Muhammad peace be upon him, it will extend down through the generations inflows, and the next times until God inherits the earth and them, annexation to the ranks of every believer in Allah and His Messenger ..

Thus, the man who revealed this verse salutes and commends his loyalty and his belief, will not remain a mere captain supporters in the city, but will become a captain of captains debt Stzoy him all over the world.
You have to Osubhebadp bin silent captain of the tribe Khazraj, a pioneer of the pioneers of Islam, and in front of the imams of the Muslims fail to name Kalraip in most countries of the earth not only in the mountain, nor in the mountains, or three, but to what God wills of generations .. It is times .. And AMAD ..!!

Heard the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him one day talking about the responsibility of princes and governors ..
Heard speaking peace be upon him, for the fate which awaits them in the neglect of the right, or is discharged by messing with money, Fazlzl earthquake, and I swear by God not to be a prince on the two never ..
The righteousness of dividing ..
In the succession of faithful Omar Wdi God bless him, could not be carried by Farouk to accept the position of what, only Humans and Tfiqiham education in religion.
For this is the only job Frequent worship, away himself from the other business, fraught with pride and Sultan, and wealth, and also fraught with dangers feared his fate and religion
Thus, he traveled to Syria the third of three: It is Maaz bin Jabal, Abu Darda .. Filled out the country where knowledge and understanding and Nora ...
He traveled to Palestine, where the worship of the Crown to make it up some time and was ruled by the caliph's name at the time, Sid ..

Ben was silent worship in the Levant, a yearning for Thou blind eye to behind the border .. To Medina, the capital of peace and Dar succession, sees the Omar Ibn Khattab .. man did not create the model of others ..!!
Then his gaze falls back to where he lives, in Palestine .. Ferry Muawiya bin Abi Sufyan .. a man who loves life, loves and the Sultan ...
The worship of the first generation who lived his life and the greatest good and enriched with the Holy Prophet .. Generation-law who struggle and sacrifice, hardened, and he embraced Islam if they want not Rhba .. He sold himself and his money ...
Generation of worship Mohammed Oh, who with his hands, and emptied it of its spirit and light, and his greatness ..
If there are neighborhoods such as the top of the governor fills the same cult of beauty, confidence and his heart, he is the man towering Crouching there in the city .. Omar ibn al-Khattab ..
If the measure before the worship of the actions of Mu'awiya that standard, the apartment will be between Monday and wide, and the conflict will be inevitable .. It was ..!!

Says worship may Allah be pleased with him:
"Pledged allegiance to the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him to not be afraid in God to anybody as long as" ..
And worship is better than Levy Baia. And then it will not fear Sid BCAA authority, and will stand ready for all his mistakes ..
We saw the people of Palestine that day screamed .. Trump news and bold opposition waged by the cult on the Sid to many countries from the land of Islam was a role model and a beacon ..
In spite of the wide expansive dream made famous by Sid has narrowed his chest to the positions of worship, which he considered a direct threat to the prestige of authority ..
He believed that the worship of his successor distance between him and Sid are growing and expanding, he said to Sid: "God does not Osakink the ground and one never" .. He left Palestine to the city ..

Was a faithful life, great business acumen, far-sighted .. He was careful not to let the likes of Sid from governors who depend on intelligence and use it without the expense without debriefed Bnfr of companions pious ascetics and Nash faithful, in order to rein in ambition and desire of those governors, and to be themselves and the people a constant reminder of days of the Prophet and his ..

For this was barely see the faithful son of silent worship has returned to the city until he asked: "What brought you worship "...?? Since it was cut between him and Sid said to him, Omar:
"Return to your place, Vqbh God is not the ground like you ..!!
Omar was then sent to Sid a book which he says:
"I do not commanded you to worship "..!!
In order that the worship of Prince himself ..
When OE honors a man of such honor, it will be great ..
The worship was great in his faith, and in the integrity of his conscience and his life ...

In the fourth and thirty-AH, died Ramle in the land of Palestine that Capt. Rashid al-Islam and Ansar captains, leaving life in the aroma and aroma ....
layaly
layaly
نائب المدير

تـــاريخ التسجيـــل : 02/07/2010
التقييـــــم : 56966
العمــــر : 39
الموقع : فينوس العرب
الأوسمة : Bin silent worship Adare

http://arab-venusmuslims.roo7.biz/

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Bin silent worship Empty رد: Bin silent worship

مُساهمة من طرف ???? الجمعة 1 أكتوبر 2010 - 11:24