Arab-Venus
Win $ 500 from Klikot... W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Arab-Venus
Win $ 500 from Klikot... W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

Arab-Venus
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» قلبي يؤلمني
Win $ 500 from Klikot... I_icon_minitimeالسبت 25 يوليو 2015 - 16:14 من طرف layaly

» حديث شريف
Win $ 500 from Klikot... I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 15:49 من طرف layaly

» لا داعى للحــــزن علي خـــــادع مفقـــ ــود
Win $ 500 from Klikot... I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:42 من طرف layaly

» حكمة تشريع الصوم
Win $ 500 from Klikot... I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:38 من طرف layaly

»  سجل عندك هذه بطاقتى الشخصية
Win $ 500 from Klikot... I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:34 من طرف layaly

»  أحدث ديكورات جبس 2015 للأسقف
Win $ 500 from Klikot... I_icon_minitimeالسبت 27 يونيو 2015 - 6:15 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان و المترفون
Win $ 500 from Klikot... I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» من صام رمضان
Win $ 500 from Klikot... I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فضائل الصيام
Win $ 500 from Klikot... I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» وصايا رمضانية
Win $ 500 from Klikot... I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» دروس من رمضان
Win $ 500 from Klikot... I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:04 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» تعلم فى رمضان
Win $ 500 from Klikot... I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:03 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» محفزات التغيير فى رمضان
Win $ 500 from Klikot... I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:02 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فلسفة الصيام
Win $ 500 from Klikot... I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:01 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان وتجديد الذات
Win $ 500 from Klikot... I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:00 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» أحكام الصيام
Win $ 500 from Klikot... I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 14:59 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان والتليفزيون و ... انت
Win $ 500 from Klikot... I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 14:02 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان والمرأة المسلمة
Win $ 500 from Klikot... I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:42 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان طوال العام
Win $ 500 from Klikot... I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:37 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان الأخير
Win $ 500 from Klikot... I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:32 من طرف رحيق الجنة

شارك هذه الصفحة
Share |
عدد الزائرين للموقع

Win $ 500 from Klikot...

3 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل

Win $ 500 from Klikot... Empty Win $ 500 from Klikot...

مُساهمة من طرف اوزيريس الأحد 29 مايو 2011 - 21:03

Your Gateway to profit from the Internet:

Earn $ 500 a month from Klikot site similar to Facebook and drag your money from any ATM

Please read the focus of the topic and read Star_disabled topic for another really possible because I read this article Igerlk your life hard
What do you Hishrah I was able to win the largest amount possible of this wonderful alternative to the social networking site Facebook real easily
For non-subscribers, please sign up at the link below and the most important thing do not forget to activate your account through the message that will be sent on the email you signed

To register on the site Click here

http://www.klikot.com/ar/SignUp.aspx?advertiser_id=978197

This is the best ways to profit show it to you so that everyone could get a bigger amount of marketing of this social networking site wonderful and get an amount up to more than $ 600 a month easily

At the outset, I know you love da LES site and other large sites Ptdf to members and on what basis?

In the interest of any site to increase the number of its members because it makes all the big companies want to advertise and have large amounts greater the number of members of any site increased the value, price and advertising has also increased corporate demand for the declaration has
Some sites prefer to advertising and publicity work to the company wide publicity and pay them huge amounts of money to be able to bring in members and in some cases be useless, but after the tremendous development in the world of internet technology and the significant increase of the number of Internet users become more important and moved some sites to something called marketing Gigabit any It rewards members for promotion and invite friends and people for the amounts and thus to ensure the site that will pay only for those calls and seeking, and certainly will be lesser amounts of which will be paying to companies large advertising will also be a campaign of propaganda, much more because everyone will try to invite those who know him and not known to be able to profit-taking
This simplified the idea to explain why you pay a site like Klikot or other

Tani need You know I love you from the site Htistefid cam da Bihsplk What do you and your profits

Hnakhadd example you invited 50 people to the site friendlier number easy, you have to call people through emails or forums to register and Aktar Htousel to him than its guests after Tgari topic of the last da
Site your hands on each invited 4 cents on every visit to the site every 24 hours means Bihsplk 4 cents on each person means Htvdil gain of Rah and the length of what is Bedkhal Site So you will win on each person per month
4 * 30 days = $ 1.20
You will get all the mean people P-month dollar and twenty cents calculate colostrous 200 invited gown what we are after Tgari topic da Htaraf answer thousands of guests not just 200
50 * $ 1.20 = U.S. $ 240 per month
And of course the dollar Bisawy 5 pounds and text
Aktar mean of 1300 pounds per month without effort

S in the event that you have 200 guests Old Old colostrous You count them on 1000 and I invited you Awkdlk Htousel to them Aktar
Feature is most important that you violin Btakhadd a percentage of all invited calls persons are Deithm means each person of you Deithm Hidao people to the site Htakhadd the text of the amount of Btakhaddh through Mdaoenk means Hnakhadd all invited invited one Mdaoenk 2 cents P-day means 60 cents P-month It is certain that Mdaoenk Hidao Aktar of the people you mean, you Deithm violin Ptstefid activity Mdaoenk
Means to the end of them work topics and participate in the facebook groups and add friends you Petksp
And you are generous benefit of guests reduce the fifth stage I mean, I Deitk Bakhadd you four cents a day and you are invited person you are Btakhadd four cents, and I Bakhadd at least two cents and the You Deith called the person you are Btakhadd at least two cents and I Bakhadd one cent, and so reduce the fifth stage means reduce the five invitees under certain You are the beneficiary
Imagine how much money colostrous the possible gain
DVD image Todhalk idea

And even if Maarafch invite any extent possible Brdo amounts of static work of the site .. Azaaaaay??
Site Bedflk on each Tamlh people and eagerness to mean Bedflk Views Bedflk and on the number of people who visited the profile, yours and violin Bedflk visit the site daily
Means every day you open the site Btakhadd points and dots de Ptdflk in the form of money ..

Means try to add friends on the estimated and may participate in the facebook groups, groups, and write themes and open Llacunt yours every day and Admnlk Aktar of 1000 pounds per month

All are active all earn Aktar Aktar
Detailed explanation of the process to participate in the social networking Klikot: klikot
1 -
To register on-site press here
You'll see the following registration page

2 - Nmlae Albijanat then put pressure on your subscription
It will take us to another page, a

3 - write data, and also put pressure on the word continued
They take us to the next step is to choose networks that would like to join them, where acquaintance with new friends

4 - is chosen by the networks join to it as shown in the picture
And take us to the next step, a step the allocation of personal image, a process that is optional and to facilitate the necessary

After raising the image put pressure on the completion of the privatization
Will be moving to your page and thus I finished the subscription and you become an account on the smart grid Klikot
But you are not doing your after
Note very important you must activate the account to enjoy the profits and bonuses from Klikot for you without activating the account you have no right to the benefits of financial rewards
I will explain how to activate the account if you do not receive the message to Altveilih Emek after
Found in your home page to alert Klikot say you did not end with the signature and there Bltinayh this word click here
By clicking on this word will send you a location on the activation email message as shown in the

If you did not send the message, repeat this process until tomorrow to send the message to you and your account is activated through
I wish you and for us to reconcile

What is the best way to collect money in saree Jmato Klikot

In this section we will mention the best way to get your money from a network Klikot Payoneer

Klikot Card Master Card is a prepaid card enables you to convert the funds obtained in Klikot and withdrawn from any ATM worldwide. The card works in a convenient way very similar to a credit card, which allows you to withdraw money from ATMs and purchase online or buy from a store. After a request card can be recharged at a time of Klikot Mkvitk exceed $ 25.

Card Application:
1) First $ 25 must be completed, and then click on the button "request card" and then fill in the requested information. After that, you will be taken to Klikot coooperative - Payoneer page.
2) Click on the button below to request a card.
3) Fill in the subscription information, and stresses of your information.
4) You will be returned to the site Klikot, and will be equipped with card required.
Will be sent a card to the door of your house after a few weeks.
If necessary, further information required will continue to be with you through the Pioneer site e-mail messages.

Download the card with money:
1) To do this you must click on "Download the card" (only when Mkvitk exceed $ 25).
2) deplete your earnings in Klikot and download request will be sent to you.
3) will verify the validity of your request and then will load your card. This may take a week or less.
4) You will receive an email when it is send money to your card and you can now withdrawn from any ATM in any country in the world

What are the steps followed to obtain the highest profits possible Klikot
We will follow several routes to get the best profit from the network Klikot

1 - make sure to promote the network in all the forums and electronic networks Kalves Facebook, Twitter, via Messenger and all the communication tools
This step is one of the most important and the top ways to get high profits from day Klikot words:
Every member of Mdaouik at the site will give you every day opens the site 2, the support of the many Mdonk provide daily earnings in Klikot you to expand your tree online marketing through the invitation link to your. And you will find on page my money
Fabnsch this link and send it to any person and that person becomes a record PINS in your tree marketing

2 - Strive to increase the number of friends in Klikot by requesting friendship with members and accept all friend requests (for Atervd request of friendship never), where the greater the number of friends in Kluot more points for viewing your content from albums, articles, events and groups

3 - Grow your content on Klikot through the addition of articles, pictures and create events Klikot and make sure that the contents of the attractive and keep abreast of events around us and as far as possible away from inappropriate content, simply because of Ataatjadded

Mafi is the most important thing

Cooperation in order to profit in Klikot

4 - and through the exchange of links and articles Albums and events in the messages to your friends where you are sending the article link in a message to all the friends you have and thus you would have earned a total of points in a few minutes
For example, to assume that you have a friend and sent 70 for each new article link Asdacaik and attractive so doing, have gained 70 points in the blink of an eye

The most important guidance

Allocated time for yourself every day to get access to roaming network in Klikot and work like you're in an informal time together every day and start time an hour a day on an official Klikot
اوزيريس
اوزيريس

تـــاريخ التسجيـــل : 15/03/2010
التقييـــــم : 51703
العمــــر : 47
الموقع : قلب مصر

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Win $ 500 from Klikot... Empty رد: Win $ 500 from Klikot...

مُساهمة من طرف TOTO الأحد 29 مايو 2011 - 21:14

Erotic Lavalys is a dollar?

I Aoza 500000 LE Ahan bought and Arab Lab, Sir
TOTO
TOTO
المدير العام
المدير العام

تـــاريخ التسجيـــل : 12/04/2010
التقييـــــم : 58926
الموقع : هنا أنا أقيم الإقاامة الجبريه بين اسوار مدائن الوجع
الأوسمة : Win $ 500 from Klikot... Adare

مُساهمة من طرف اوزيريس الأحد 29 مايو 2011 - 21:20

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

u always need it
اوزيريس
اوزيريس

تـــاريخ التسجيـــل : 15/03/2010
التقييـــــم : 51703
العمــــر : 47
الموقع : قلب مصر

مُساهمة من طرف TOTO الإثنين 30 مايو 2011 - 16:29

We are all in this world Aychen de Ahan pass to the goal before us
I am Arabic and the father is a small part of my dreams
TOTO
TOTO
المدير العام
المدير العام

تـــاريخ التسجيـــل : 12/04/2010
التقييـــــم : 58926
الموقع : هنا أنا أقيم الإقاامة الجبريه بين اسوار مدائن الوجع
الأوسمة : Win $ 500 from Klikot... Adare

مُساهمة من طرف عبد الله الخميس 2 يونيو 2011 - 7:39

nice topic
عبد الله
عبد الله

تـــاريخ التسجيـــل : 18/06/2010
التقييـــــم : 50983

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى