Arab-Venus
Qaradawi's second wife: love letters from the Sheikh and the threat of his sons W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Arab-Venus
Qaradawi's second wife: love letters from the Sheikh and the threat of his sons W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

Arab-Venus
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» قلبي يؤلمني
Qaradawi's second wife: love letters from the Sheikh and the threat of his sons I_icon_minitimeالسبت 25 يوليو 2015 - 16:14 من طرف layaly

» حديث شريف
Qaradawi's second wife: love letters from the Sheikh and the threat of his sons I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 15:49 من طرف layaly

» لا داعى للحــــزن علي خـــــادع مفقـــ ــود
Qaradawi's second wife: love letters from the Sheikh and the threat of his sons I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:42 من طرف layaly

» حكمة تشريع الصوم
Qaradawi's second wife: love letters from the Sheikh and the threat of his sons I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:38 من طرف layaly

»  سجل عندك هذه بطاقتى الشخصية
Qaradawi's second wife: love letters from the Sheikh and the threat of his sons I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:34 من طرف layaly

»  أحدث ديكورات جبس 2015 للأسقف
Qaradawi's second wife: love letters from the Sheikh and the threat of his sons I_icon_minitimeالسبت 27 يونيو 2015 - 6:15 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان و المترفون
Qaradawi's second wife: love letters from the Sheikh and the threat of his sons I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» من صام رمضان
Qaradawi's second wife: love letters from the Sheikh and the threat of his sons I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فضائل الصيام
Qaradawi's second wife: love letters from the Sheikh and the threat of his sons I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» وصايا رمضانية
Qaradawi's second wife: love letters from the Sheikh and the threat of his sons I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» دروس من رمضان
Qaradawi's second wife: love letters from the Sheikh and the threat of his sons I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:04 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» تعلم فى رمضان
Qaradawi's second wife: love letters from the Sheikh and the threat of his sons I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:03 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» محفزات التغيير فى رمضان
Qaradawi's second wife: love letters from the Sheikh and the threat of his sons I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:02 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فلسفة الصيام
Qaradawi's second wife: love letters from the Sheikh and the threat of his sons I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:01 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان وتجديد الذات
Qaradawi's second wife: love letters from the Sheikh and the threat of his sons I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:00 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» أحكام الصيام
Qaradawi's second wife: love letters from the Sheikh and the threat of his sons I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 14:59 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان والتليفزيون و ... انت
Qaradawi's second wife: love letters from the Sheikh and the threat of his sons I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 14:02 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان والمرأة المسلمة
Qaradawi's second wife: love letters from the Sheikh and the threat of his sons I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:42 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان طوال العام
Qaradawi's second wife: love letters from the Sheikh and the threat of his sons I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:37 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان الأخير
Qaradawi's second wife: love letters from the Sheikh and the threat of his sons I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:32 من طرف رحيق الجنة

شارك هذه الصفحة
Share |
عدد الزائرين للموقع

Qaradawi's second wife: love letters from the Sheikh and the threat of his sons

اذهب الى الأسفل

Qaradawi's second wife: love letters from the Sheikh and the threat of his sons Empty Qaradawi's second wife: love letters from the Sheikh and the threat of his sons

مُساهمة من طرف فينوس العرب الثلاثاء 14 ديسمبر 2010 - 8:06

Qaradawi's second wife: love letters from the Sheikh and the threat of his sons

Ben revealed the names of the leaders of details relating to Bafattrtin before and after her marriage to Sheikh Yusuf Qaradawi, head of the International Union for Muslim Scholars, and those details are received love letters from the Sheikh, in turn received many threatening letters from his children and their allies, critics of the marriage.

And Dr. Asma Ben leaders writer specializing in political science and international relations, has written a number of Islamic feminism, and is currently producing programs in the Al-Jazeera television, and was married to mark "Al-Qaradawi" (85 years), the owner of the program "Sharia and Life" in the channel country after They met when she was a student in her country.

The newspaper "Sunrise," the Algerian conducted with "Ben leaders" the meeting, she "gained access to the names .. .. granddaughter of Prince Abd al-Qadir (Algerian) and a decent mathematician Mohammed ibn leaders in an exclusive interview tells the names of which Ms. details of that marriage earthquake between the world of large debt and a girl representing Algeria Algerian vigor at its peak. "

Benn said the leaders they have sought "to achieve to meet him (Sheikh) with President (Abdelaziz Bouteflika), after 14 years had been absent from Algeria."

"The Sheikh may offer to Ihieddini - after an intervention in the Conference - but found the media Thasrni when I stepped out of the rostrum backed down, that he saw me in the evening at the residence of students, he asked me if I was the names that Dakhlt in the morning so I said yes, Vhkurni a lot and he said ( We are heartened to reply, which was strong without fear or shame), and since that time, it brings me closer too him, and tries to talk to me whenever he had the chance, and he gives me his books, which was down intentionally in each word my daughter, to write it "to the beloved names", and remained on the this case for five years, until 1989, where he tried to contact me as soon as he arrived in Algeria, and Tebessa during our participation in the conference held there, asked me to try to expedite my return to the capital to be able to see me and talk to me on hold (otherwise I will be traveling in my heartburn!) " .

"Ultimately, however, circumstances did not help it accelerate, contact me from the capital and I'm still in Tebessa, to tell me that he had to return to Doha two days so he could see me, I asked him to postpone to another opportunity in terms of what he has duties and responsibilities, and I am unaware of exactly what he wants to talk to me about it, but it seems that Sheikh Make sure that the ground is not paved yet Ibutni what is in the same returned to Doha, including the Send me a message and lengthy poem of 75 beta Ibutni where emotions and Ocoagah which concealed during the five years since 1984 and that the policies included in : (You see, I hope to touch Vic Ajawaba? ... Do you see the melodies become Ahati punishment? ... You see, you become Telehandler arrived and closer ... ah how sweet wishes though ... Vdeini a mirage in the visions of proximity, although a liar .. and unfasten me in the basements of the unknown tomorrow Pope). "

In response to a question newspaper "Sunrise" daily, "How did you deal with this situation then?" Said "It was a surprise closer to the shock in the beginning, I see an admirer, but the relationship as well as with all the scientists who received them a lot of appreciation and love and respect, was not so strange was happening with my teachers and scholars of Algeria and the friends of my parents, but with the age difference and the presence of a first wife and children, a love so strong and so deeply, violence and muted five years ago I never thought. "

She added, "has become a surprise then to some confusion and uncertainty, but Sheikh did not leave me a chance was Ejammlni calls and messages, and then began to require me to know my feelings towards him, as he said: (darling grandfather connecting long as me and earn my disorder ... do not torment me enough of what past years ... bit complain existence, the mustache of Abbarati), to also say (oh baby and my doctor Do Daei of medicine? ... do not let me Bilhawa miserable, misery for him to me ?!... do not let me weep Valdma weapon of the weak .. how I like my place you live and remote). "

She saying, "Of course suppressed it completely from my family at first, because of what I feel any hardship due to circumstances surrounding the Sheikh."

The "Ben leaders", they described the sheik, "the case of confusion that I am (where love is not a share goes to the self-Suddenly, Vifjr spring, emotions and feelings, it is the meaning understood by the mind, then it overflows then the conscience, but the meaning is linked to the essence of the person, does represent You are the essence, I do not know?) ".

"It Bin leaders" that "after the departure of Sheikh Algeria, cut off the relationship altogether, for a period of five years, to call me Sheikh and then from Doha, and reminds me that he did not Jensen for a moment that I live inside did not leave him ever, and as he says in one of his letters (you with me in my routines and Sknati and Gdwati and Rouhati, in my travels and in my stay at home and in the office, in the mosque and at the university alone and with people, speak to people and you are me and I write and you are me and preach and you are me and I pray you are with me), and said he wants to send to my father a group of dignitaries and intermediaries Perhaps my father agrees to his marriage me. "

Brokers

"It Bin leaders" that "first contact it was the Honorable Sheikh Abdul Rahman Shaiban .. family friend and former Minister for Religious Affairs has asked the Sheikh Do you have assurances that he would not touch it ill, it included the reactions of your family, stressed to him that all this content, and the transfer of Sheikh Shiban message, and the position of my father's absolute rejection of non-negotiable and crucial to any discussion, it was reported on Sheikh Sheikh Shiban by letter to carry him, "another relative.

And follow "Ben leaders" her saying that "after all attempts, he wrote Sheikh letter to parents explaining where it would hearts between the fingers Rahman heartfelt how he wants, and that the Prophet peace be upon him had married Aisha, despite the age difference between them, and assured him I would be in the eye and heart and gave him all the guarantees that it will not causes me harm never said he would work on me happy ... etc, but my father responded to Sheikh another letter, asking him to leave the topic forever and it will not change its position never has been, and my father insisted on his refusal, he would say Lee (Ask for anything in this world you gave it to her, but this marriage was devastating for you). "

She said "I think my father, Sheikh tried to influence the first and that he had fascinated issuance of his communications and Mkalmath took advantage of his experience and the big age difference too between me and him in order to achieve this, while the first tags that apply directly to him, in addition to the great difference is very old, and his first wife and children , and alienation and that plurality is not a part of the culture in Algeria. "

The newspaper reported that two years ago Sheikh wrote his memoirs, published in the newspaper "home" country and the newspaper "the news" of Algeria, and took momentum in the media, after stating that Sheikh How do you know on "Bin leaders."

"It Bin leaders," The Sheikh and faced "considerable pressure by the writing of notes, it asked children specifically, as he told me that day, sufficient portions of the three, and not to write Part IV, because the story of marriage, but he insisted on writing, and really by and published in the newspaper" home "country with the permission and approval of it in Ramadan (October 2008) and became known as the holding of the thirty-third of the notes have circulated dozens of newspapers and hundreds of websites .. People always like to see the humanitarian aspect in the lives of known personalities."

"We've encountered (Sheikh) pressure terribly by his children and their allies in Egypt, despite the fact that the early parts of the notes said the Sheikh his first marriage to detail dull, and talked about all his children, but it seems that the intention of these pressures is the lack of documentation of the story so History does not record that he married a second time and Algeria Lady Out of great love and admiration and very upset because he said my father refused his request several times .. etc, Enaih term to achieve marriage from coming to stay in Algeria. "

She said, "The pressure started since the first days of marriage .. had been preceded by (ie, notes) a lot of situations .. some are private inheritance, the most basic rights and some special Bzhori, where he and whenever she appeared in the media was facing pressures, but the province by his children, and has interrupted his son for more than ten years because of this marriage, he told me, as is well known to all people, and the problem is that it was not decisive in his positions, and if they decided to discount one day be against me, on the basis that a person commits the lesser of two evils and the lesser of two evils, all away from the requirements of Islam . I remember once I was heading to Paris at the invitation of UNESCO to participate in one of the seminars, published a newspaper "flag" a story about my facility Besorti, and here, the world was turned upside down by his children (why write the campus of al-Qaradawi?), and once again called me his son and asked me not to mention my name as a producer of a program for women only in the Al-Jazeera at the end of the ring and also at the students and friends in 2007, when she appeared the words on the island boycotted for a while in Cairo .. I have got things sometimes to what is the most dangerous are represented in the direct threat. "

Stalin and Lenin

And on the question paper, "Do you think - in front of these pressures - to remove some of the Sheikh memoranda or reduce, or cancel?" She said "adults do not do that, then that Stalin to delete part of the diary of Lenin, the spread deleted more than spread the book, then the notes and also by found in every place, and wrote in the notes is only the Spirit of truth."

The newspaper reported that "bin leaders" had suffered "a fierce campaign girl - by some newspapers - were threatened with via e-mail messages and Wallace. M. Feed exceeded the 150 message." She said "of course, and was intended to mobilize the Sheikh and programming, including leads him to divorce, there have been operations room between his aides and allies, and we have used in their campaign that all means unethical and despicable insults and lies and threats, gives rise to disgust, nausea, and the e-mail link to colleagues in the Al-Jazeera and Islam Online is childish and foolish, the aim of sending them all the stupidity to the island is the destruction of psychological and professional, have been absent from the minds of these fools, that their movements were like fireworks for the boys .. It is not the first time, I've been like that in 1997 in Jordan and other things her newborn Chip! and brothers Jordan are witnesses to all that was happening at that stage, but there are some newspapers published, which was going on .. in 1997, including the Egyptian Al-Ahram newspaper. "

"It Bin leaders of" The Wife was unaware of the campaign, "well, we have had to find a day on his desk in his first article of the articles the campaign, twenty-four hours before being issued in the Gazette, and this was part of an attempt to influence it and fill it after the writing of notes, and then did not hesitate a group of Egyptian newspapers to publish a stream of articles (such as in the guide love it in succession) and (water if it reaches the Klten not defile anything) in Egypt today, and (from behind the Sunnis and Shiites (f) destroy al-Qaradawi) on the seventh day .. in addition to what has been written in Rose Al-Youssef and the other from among those that headline and articles Sheikh lover's return to his youth, note that the sheikh had said in the first poem by me 1989: (I'm not afraid of the stupid or intelligent Itagaby .. I'm not afraid to say Hsadi Sheikh Itsaby .. What I fear is that you forget Vwada Maba). "

She asked the newspaper "bin leaders" Do you afraid of this campaign, and whether you live in comfort and peace and stability? "She said of the axes" You Greedy Why Do not leave the answer to this question for an early date, the story is full of surprises bitter and painful.

And about what a magazine said that Egypt "is one of the Sheikh was logged behind the Center for Strategic Studies in Abu Dhabi, and employ you in the (Al) island?" Answered, "bin leaders", saying "If you do not want to respond to this nonsense, but I say that Sheikh did not know Batkhave decision to work in both institutions only after signing the contract and the matter did not exceed his consultancy as a husband the right of authorization."

The newspaper concluded the lengthy interview question "of political figures influenced you?" Guest said that "President Abdelaziz Bouteflika, is a shrewd genius, game theory exercise all forms of super-skills."
Venus Arabs
فينوس العرب
فينوس العرب

تـــاريخ التسجيـــل : 23/09/2010
التقييـــــم : 49838

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى