Arab-Venus
French woman tearing the veil "UAE" W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Arab-Venus
French woman tearing the veil "UAE" W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

Arab-Venus
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» قلبي يؤلمني
French woman tearing the veil "UAE" I_icon_minitimeالسبت 25 يوليو 2015 - 16:14 من طرف layaly

» حديث شريف
French woman tearing the veil "UAE" I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 15:49 من طرف layaly

» لا داعى للحــــزن علي خـــــادع مفقـــ ــود
French woman tearing the veil "UAE" I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:42 من طرف layaly

» حكمة تشريع الصوم
French woman tearing the veil "UAE" I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:38 من طرف layaly

»  سجل عندك هذه بطاقتى الشخصية
French woman tearing the veil "UAE" I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:34 من طرف layaly

»  أحدث ديكورات جبس 2015 للأسقف
French woman tearing the veil "UAE" I_icon_minitimeالسبت 27 يونيو 2015 - 6:15 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان و المترفون
French woman tearing the veil "UAE" I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» من صام رمضان
French woman tearing the veil "UAE" I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فضائل الصيام
French woman tearing the veil "UAE" I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» وصايا رمضانية
French woman tearing the veil "UAE" I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» دروس من رمضان
French woman tearing the veil "UAE" I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:04 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» تعلم فى رمضان
French woman tearing the veil "UAE" I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:03 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» محفزات التغيير فى رمضان
French woman tearing the veil "UAE" I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:02 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فلسفة الصيام
French woman tearing the veil "UAE" I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:01 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان وتجديد الذات
French woman tearing the veil "UAE" I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:00 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» أحكام الصيام
French woman tearing the veil "UAE" I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 14:59 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان والتليفزيون و ... انت
French woman tearing the veil "UAE" I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 14:02 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان والمرأة المسلمة
French woman tearing the veil "UAE" I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:42 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان طوال العام
French woman tearing the veil "UAE" I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:37 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان الأخير
French woman tearing the veil "UAE" I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:32 من طرف رحيق الجنة

شارك هذه الصفحة
Share |
عدد الزائرين للموقع

French woman tearing the veil "UAE"

اذهب الى الأسفل

French woman tearing the veil "UAE" Empty French woman tearing the veil "UAE"

مُساهمة من طرف layaly الجمعة 15 أكتوبر 2010 - 17:24

International newspapers:

French woman tearing the veil "UAE"

Ms. French''angry''of the veil from the face of Ms. Fmzkth UAE

Dubai, United Arab Emirates (CNN) - focused on foreign newspapers issued Friday also visited the Iranian president to Lebanon and the statements made by, in particular those related to "the demise of Zionism", in addition to interest a lot of local news, regional, European, without missing the coverage of issues in the Middle East, and global issues, and particularly the issue of lifting the miners Chileans.

Guardian

Under the title "French face fine for ripping the veil from the face of a tourist," wrote the British newspaper says:

"French public prosecutor ordered a French woman to pay a fine of 750 euros, and consequences, was sentenced to two months with the implementation took place after admitting that he tore the veil veiled woman from United Arab Emirates."

The newspaper pointed out that the UAE women were accompanied by other Ttsoukan in Paris when he was attacked by French women.

The woman is a French language teacher English pensioner, whose name is Marilyn Ruby, she was angry to see two women and two Mnaqbtin Ttsoukan in Paris
layaly
layaly
نائب المدير

تـــاريخ التسجيـــل : 02/07/2010
التقييـــــم : 56736
العمــــر : 39
الموقع : فينوس العرب
الأوسمة : French woman tearing the veil "UAE" Adare

http://arab-venusmuslims.roo7.biz/

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة