Arab-Venus
 Hedda is Farouk Omar Ibn Khattab may Allah be pleased with him W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Arab-Venus
 Hedda is Farouk Omar Ibn Khattab may Allah be pleased with him W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

Arab-Venus
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» قلبي يؤلمني
 Hedda is Farouk Omar Ibn Khattab may Allah be pleased with him I_icon_minitimeالسبت 25 يوليو 2015 - 16:14 من طرف layaly

» حديث شريف
 Hedda is Farouk Omar Ibn Khattab may Allah be pleased with him I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 15:49 من طرف layaly

» لا داعى للحــــزن علي خـــــادع مفقـــ ــود
 Hedda is Farouk Omar Ibn Khattab may Allah be pleased with him I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:42 من طرف layaly

» حكمة تشريع الصوم
 Hedda is Farouk Omar Ibn Khattab may Allah be pleased with him I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:38 من طرف layaly

»  سجل عندك هذه بطاقتى الشخصية
 Hedda is Farouk Omar Ibn Khattab may Allah be pleased with him I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:34 من طرف layaly

»  أحدث ديكورات جبس 2015 للأسقف
 Hedda is Farouk Omar Ibn Khattab may Allah be pleased with him I_icon_minitimeالسبت 27 يونيو 2015 - 6:15 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان و المترفون
 Hedda is Farouk Omar Ibn Khattab may Allah be pleased with him I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» من صام رمضان
 Hedda is Farouk Omar Ibn Khattab may Allah be pleased with him I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فضائل الصيام
 Hedda is Farouk Omar Ibn Khattab may Allah be pleased with him I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» وصايا رمضانية
 Hedda is Farouk Omar Ibn Khattab may Allah be pleased with him I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» دروس من رمضان
 Hedda is Farouk Omar Ibn Khattab may Allah be pleased with him I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:04 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» تعلم فى رمضان
 Hedda is Farouk Omar Ibn Khattab may Allah be pleased with him I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:03 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» محفزات التغيير فى رمضان
 Hedda is Farouk Omar Ibn Khattab may Allah be pleased with him I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:02 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فلسفة الصيام
 Hedda is Farouk Omar Ibn Khattab may Allah be pleased with him I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:01 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان وتجديد الذات
 Hedda is Farouk Omar Ibn Khattab may Allah be pleased with him I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:00 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» أحكام الصيام
 Hedda is Farouk Omar Ibn Khattab may Allah be pleased with him I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 14:59 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان والتليفزيون و ... انت
 Hedda is Farouk Omar Ibn Khattab may Allah be pleased with him I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 14:02 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان والمرأة المسلمة
 Hedda is Farouk Omar Ibn Khattab may Allah be pleased with him I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:42 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان طوال العام
 Hedda is Farouk Omar Ibn Khattab may Allah be pleased with him I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:37 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان الأخير
 Hedda is Farouk Omar Ibn Khattab may Allah be pleased with him I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:32 من طرف رحيق الجنة

شارك هذه الصفحة
Share |
عدد الزائرين للموقع

Hedda is Farouk Omar Ibn Khattab may Allah be pleased with him

اذهب الى الأسفل

Hedda is Farouk Omar Ibn Khattab may Allah be pleased with him Empty Hedda is Farouk Omar Ibn Khattab may Allah be pleased with him

مُساهمة من طرف TOTO السبت 9 أكتوبر 2010 - 22:26

Hedda is Farouk Omar Ibn Khattab may Allah be pleased with him

Omar
ibn al-Khattab, known Balfarouk is the second caliph; was a prophet
calling Abu Bakr, successor Messenger of Allah, after the nomination of
Omar Caliphate advocated Omar successor Khalifa, Messenger of God was
agreed companions to change the name to the faithful, and it was from
the owners of the Prophet is one of the ten promised Paradise, and Almealsahabp and Zhadhm. The first of the work of the Islamic calendar. In
his era opened Iraq, Egypt, Libya, Syria, Palestine and became the
Jerusalem under the Islamic state and the Al-Aqsa Mosque's third
holiest site under Muslim rule in his time spent on the two largest
superpower in his time State of rum and the state of the horse with
that leader Zahid, who sleeps under the tree and cooking of the poor or
orphans and blow her up feed their young.

Huh, the father of Omar Bin Al Khattab may Allah be pleased with him

Father:
Neville bin Khattab bin Abdul Uzza bin winds bin Abdullah bin bin
earring Rzah bin Adi bin Ka'b ibn Loay bin Ghalib bin Fahr bin Malik
bin Al Nadar Kenana Khuzaymah Ben Ben Ben Ben Elias aware Mudar bin
Nizar bin contagious bin Adnan. In the heel meets with the percentage ratios Mohammed bin Abdullah the Prophet of Islam.

Who is his mother

Hntmp
mother muslim invasive bin Hisham bin Abdullah bin Omar bin GATCO bin
bin bin dogs vigilance time bin Ka'b ibn Loay bin Ghalib bin Fahr bin
Malik bin Nadar Kenana Bin Bin Bin Khuzaymah aware of bin Elias bin
Mudar bin Nizar bin contagious bin Adnan. A cousin of Mother of the Believers Umm Salamah and the Sword of Allah Khalid bin Walid and Abu Jahl the enemy of God Lha. Meet with the lineage of the Prophet Muhammad in the dog bin time.
Huh what is known Alkulb tags
Title-Faruq,
also known as Abu Hafs, have the title Balfarouk because it showed
Islam in Mecca and the people hide There is a difference between God
and faith in disbelief. And was the
home of Omar in ignorance at the origin of the mountain which is called
today Jabal Omar, was the name of the mountain in the barren ignorance,
and was a lifetime of supervision of the Quraysh, and it is the
Ambassador of the Embassy of Quraish, the war took place between the
Quraish and other Bosoh ambassador.

TOTO
TOTO
المدير العام
المدير العام

تـــاريخ التسجيـــل : 12/04/2010
التقييـــــم : 58936
الموقع : هنا أنا أقيم الإقاامة الجبريه بين اسوار مدائن الوجع
الأوسمة :  Hedda is Farouk Omar Ibn Khattab may Allah be pleased with him Adare

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Hedda is Farouk Omar Ibn Khattab may Allah be pleased with him Empty رد: Hedda is Farouk Omar Ibn Khattab may Allah be pleased with him

مُساهمة من طرف TOTO السبت 9 أكتوبر 2010 - 22:38

When he was born and what is its appearance
Born a year after three elephant ten years. Appearance and shape as the story goes: white topped with red, cheeks, good, used to dye his beard with henna. And more than two meters tall

Grew up in the Quraish and Prerogatived most of them learn to read. Patron of the work of Apple and is a small and his father was solemn in his treatment. And was tending to his father and the aunts of the children of GATCO. And learn wrestling and horse riding and equestrian, and poetry. Andhe was attending the Arab markets and market Okaz and Mjnp and ametaphor, learn the trade, and became a work in trade, and earned themand become rich from Mecca, and deported to Syria in summer and inwinter to Yemen; justly famous
What is his family
JiddahNeville bin Abdul Uzza who Taathakm the Quraysh and his mother Hntmpmuslim Hashim bin invasive married and divorced a total of seven womenin ignorance and Islam, and his thirteen children. Marriedlife in ignorance Mazon sister Zaynab bint Uthman ibn Mazon, and shebore him and Abdul Rahman Abdullah largest and Hafsa, and marriedMalika Jarwal girl, and she bore him Obaidullah remarried but divorcedher after him, Abu Jahm bin Hudhayfah. Also married a daughter of Abu close to illiteracy Makhzoumi, then left to marry after Abdel-Rahman Ibn Abi Bakr. Andmarried or Hakim bint al-Harith bin Hisham, the widow of Sabri bin AbuJahl was born to him and Fatima words differed in their divorce. And married the beautiful daughter of Asim bin Thabit bin Abi Aloqlh of Aws. Andmarried Atkp Bntezid ibn Amr ibn al Neville, his wife, Abdullah ibn AbiBakr from him, and who married Zubair bin Awam after the assassinationof Omar. And had made a speech to UmmKulthum the daughter of Abu Bakr and Verwdth is small, then married UmmKulthum bint Ali bin Abi Talib and Zaid and she bore him a paper. And married a woman from Yemen is said to have a deity and she bore him the younger Abdel-Rahman

That Omar may Allah be pleased with him was in ignorance worship idols
He led his daughter and does Alovail injustice and oppression of people and Muslims
Even Said bin Zaid has seen me but Omar and his sister tied to Islam, but the safest
And God willing, to move a lifetime of error of ignorance into the light of Islam
Have changed the personal and completely overturned the coup

Muslims have been excluded until the age of Islam, "said Um Abdullah bint Abi handful
By Allah, it Ntrahl to Abyssinia ... I accept the age up to the stop at which a company
We said we meet him to scourge us harm and evil we
Omar said he saw them for preparing to evacuate It is the starting O Umm Abdullah
She said yes and God Nkrzin in the land of God and the hurt Gahrtamona until God makes us a way out
Shesaid God Sahbkm paper and I saw him I did not see it, then came backwas saddened as I get out said Amer, a Muslim who came to our needsfrom those that went by
I told him, "O Abu Abdullah Omar, if I saw above, his kindness and sadness we said Otmat in Islam
Yes,I said "I do not recognize that I saw a donkey until he delivers thespeech is uttered by the donkey was desperate to be seen from Gzth andcruelty of Islam

TOTO
TOTO
المدير العام
المدير العام

Hedda is Farouk Omar Ibn Khattab may Allah be pleased with him Empty رد: Hedda is Farouk Omar Ibn Khattab may Allah be pleased with him

مُساهمة من طرف TOTO السبت 9 أكتوبر 2010 - 22:41

How Aslam Omar Bin Al Khattab may Allah be pleased with him

Aslam Omar, in the argument of the sixth year of Prophethood, the son of the twenty-seven. And after three days of Islam Hamza. And was ranked forty-Islam. The Prophet said:

"OhGod, Islam also love the two men dearest to you or Omar bin Khattab Amrbin Hisham," but how Aslam narrate to us the full story, SheikhMohammed Hassan you video ..

WhenAslam Omar and muttered his conversion to Islam was opened was notIslam but secretly he had come to talk to that Hassan Aslam
Quraish said any convey to talk
He was told Jamil Bin Muammar Jamahi
Omar said it Vgdy
He [Abdullah] and Dot followed its impact see what he does and I'm wiser boy all I saw until he received the
As you said, I learned that I have a beautiful converted to Islam and entered into the religion of Muhammad peace be upon him
Sureof what he said has been reviewed even followed his feet, and Omar andI followed even if the door of the mosque - a beautiful polytheistradio - stood on the door of the mosque shouted
O Quraish they are in clubs around the Kaaba that age may not saba'a
Omarsaid his successor had lied but had converted to Islam and saw thatthere is no god but Allah alone with no partner and Muhammad is Hisslave and Messenger
And marched to what continues to fight them and fight it till the sun on their heads
Hewas tired and exhausted and they sat on his head, he says do what youstarted Voaf that if we had three hundred men have left it to you orleft us
While they said that as I accept the Sheikh of Al-Aas is Quraish and so he diverted them for Wael
Otherwise, they killed him
Aslam Omar dearest to God by Muslims and God humiliated the infidels and Muslims traveled around the Kaaba
Thesafest age publicly group as the safest age Voaz God religion Godwanted to age better Vvqha in his religion and his knowledge and He isglorified and exalted, so the Prophet peace be upon him in the scienceof life and his understanding, and virtues of conversations collectedby scientists, it is the four leg [syphilis] in a format that one mightreceived in the correct contexts
He said: "The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him
"Isaw the age of four vision I like to assault a pot in which milkFsharpth until I saw the irrigation out of my hand and then handedFazli what is left in the pot life of They said: O Messenger of Allahwhat is attached, said science and if I saw my them Father to thebreast to the knees and heels each according to his knowledge andbelief passed Omar pulls a T-shirt Sabga of its length
They said: O Messenger of God, what did you interpret that
Said debt
He and entered Paradise where I saw a palace or a house
I said this to those who said a man from Quraish Faragot that I will be
It was said to Umar ibn al-Khattab stated I wanted to enter your jealousy, Abu Hafs
Umarwept and said, "O Messenger of Allah Ooegar you and I like to set wellsForde Ibn Abi dipper taking away sins or Znobin and removed it twiceand God forgive him, and then replayed age Fasthalt bucket in his handwest Fastqy Faroe Zmop and hit people Battn did not see any of thepeople
Or a genius LIVRY Freeh said "
Scientistssaid this interpretation of the succession of Sheikh Abu Bakr, theNormans were a year or two short succession and was engaged in wars ofconquest for apostasy
Whenhe came Omar became his successor a longer opening of God in hisconquests and enter God's people during his reign in the Islam, whatcountless creatures frequent dissemination of justice in the excerptsof the country having established friend base was terrifying toal-Qaeda and has done a good job paving the way for Omar Umar cameFoley governors and the opening of conquests He came for the Muslims of the good God and the Prophet peace be upon him
TheAlmighty God to make the right to the heart of this age and tongue-HadiMahdi, who knew God and his guidance and knowledge guided by the rightsof the right

TOTO
TOTO
المدير العام
المدير العام

مُساهمة من طرف TOTO السبت 9 أكتوبر 2010 - 22:45

How Hajar Omar Bin Al Khattab may Allah be pleased with him

Wasmerely one of the Muslims to the city in public except Umar ibnal-Khattab, where wearing his sword and put his bow on his shoulder andcarry stocks and cane strong, and he went to the Kaaba, where cruisedseven times, then went to the place and prayed, then said of theworkshops idolaters assembled: "Chaht faces,but God does not force this Almats, who wants to Tzqlh Iotm his motherand his son or his wife Sands Vlelgueni behind this valley. " Did not follow only one of them vulnerable people and tell them their knowledge and past

Andreached the age of the city and with him nearly twenty people from hisfamily and his people, of whom his brother Zayd ibn al-Khattab, and Amrand Abdullah bin Sracp pilgrim children, Ben and Khniss Sahmi husbandhis daughter Hafsa, and his cousin, Saeed bin Zaid (a promisedParadise) . And pitched upon arrival in Quba when Refaa bin Abd al-Mundhir. He had been preceded by Musab bin Omair and Ibn Abi Mktomo and Bilal Saad
And Ammar bin Yasir.

In the "city" brother of the Prophet and told him Aouim Ben helped him and said Agban bin Malcoqil: Maaz bin Afra. Andsome scientists said that there is no contradiction in this is theprobability that the Prophet had with my brother and them in times ofMtaddpala that there are sayings of the Caliph Omar ibn al-Khattab,including being its harshness and severity of Sunnis say it in theright.

It was narrated by IbnSa'd in layers in Volume III Page 251 first edition by Dr. Ali MohammedOmar in the door of immigration that Omar bin Khattab Omar secretlydating with Ayyash ibn Abi Rabia when light brown Ghaffar .. Omar did not come out publicly
TOTO
TOTO
المدير العام
المدير العام

مُساهمة من طرف TOTO السبت 9 أكتوبر 2010 - 22:46

Achievements of Omar Bin Al Khattab may Allah be pleased with him

Hasbeen characterized by under-Faruq "lifetime" of the many achievementsof the administrative and cultural, most notably that first adopted bythe migration principle of Islamic history, as it was the first one tomake rounds, the first who took the house money, and the first of thegreat interest in establishing new cities, which was called it"Egyptianization the regions", was the first expansion of the Mosque ofthe Prophet in his reign, enter the house, "Abbas ibn Abdul Muttalib,"and spreading stones small, as it was the first codified tribute to thepeople of the disclosure, spared them the elderly, women and children,and made forty-eight dirhams to the rich , and twenty-four on the middle-, and twelve dirhams for the poor.

Opened in the custody of the Levant, Iraq, Persia, Egypt and Cyrenaica, Tripoli, Azerbaijan, Hunde and Gorgan. Andbuilt in the reign of Basra, Kufa, Kufa, and has my name the skull ofthe Arabs and Islam and the top of the top, "said Hassan Omar is thefounder of the Mesopotamian civilization, like Sargon of Akkad,Hammurabi and Nebuchadnezzar. Omar was the first of the Jews were expelled from the Arabian Peninsula

TOTO
TOTO
المدير العام
المدير العام

مُساهمة من طرف TOTO السبت 9 أكتوبر 2010 - 22:49

Breakthroughs:

1. The conquest of Iraq
2. Open-Sham
3. The conquest of Jerusalem and received the Al-Aqsa Mosque
4. Conquered Egypt
5. Azerbaijan open
6. Persia open and extinguished the fire of the Magi

Here's Speech of Sheikh Muhammad Hassan on the Conquests of Omar Bin Al Khattab may Allah be pleased with him

In the war:

1. Established a permanent military camps in Syria, Palestine and Jordan

2. The first of an order of compulsory recruitment of young and able

3. The first border guards manned

4. First select the duration of the absence of soldiers from their wives (4 months)

5. The first to set up reserve forces of order (collecting her thirty thousand horse)

6. The first of an order of his commanders by providing written detailed reports of the conditions of the parish from the army

7. The first without Diwan recruited to record the names and salaries

8. The first dedicated doctors, translators, judges and mentors to accompany the army

9. First to set up stores for food for the army

TOTO
TOTO
المدير العام
المدير العام

مُساهمة من طرف TOTO السبت 9 أكتوبر 2010 - 22:50

How called the prince of believers

Whenhe died the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him He appointed Abu Bakrhad said to him some of his associates Khalifa, Messenger of God. WhenAbu Bakr died after the executor of the succession after him to Umaribn al-Khattab said to the Khalifa Omar Khalifa, Messenger of God. Omarobjected, saying: it came after he was told Omar Khalifa KhalifaKhalifa, Messenger of God, takes this, but they agreed on the name youcall him by the Caliph named after him, the caliphs. He said some owners of the Messenger of God, we believers and Amromerna. Amromir he called the faithful.

TOTO
TOTO
المدير العام
المدير العام

مُساهمة من طرف TOTO السبت 9 أكتوبر 2010 - 22:53

Stories and expressed Umar after succession

(1)

Aslam said I went out with Umar ibn al-Khattab may Allah be pleased with him to the market
Vlhakt Amramerop
Said,"O faithful husband died and left the young boys and what God Qraamixing them in stride and displayed and I was afraid that the hyena eatthem and I'm muslim pumice reference Ghaffar Ihma Sahaabi Hudaybiyahsaw my father with the Prophet peace be upon him
Stood with her age, not older
Then he said hello at rates close
Then went to the camel-back was tied in the house
He carried it Jrartin filled in and carry their food and clothing expense
Then Nolha Bouktamh; camel and what it
Then he said Aguetade Livni will not even God Iotekma fine
A man said, reciting her faithful Iaomir
Omarsaid your mother be bereft of God, I see this father and her brotherhad besieged fortress Vavcthah a time and then we Nstve Shmanhma whichdo not forget to credit the owners of virtue
This is a woman her father and brother of the top fighters because of their fight Muslims gained

(2)

He would go out at night to his flock Ies
Aslam said we went out with Umar ibn al-Khattab to (free and I do), a free East (town)
Even if we Bsrar high from the earth, fire
Aslam said, "O I see her here behind their palace the night and the cold Let us go
So we went until we approach them Nehrul
Ifa woman with young boys and as much as mounted on the fire and SbianhaItdagon shouting and crying, said Omar Greetings, owners of light
She said and you Get closer to peace, he said ..?
Adan said fine or let Phiny
He said what you said the night and the Palace of us cold
What he said to these boys Itdagon
Said hunger
Anything said in this pot
She silenced them by the water to sleep and God between us and the age (they were not you know)
He said any God bless you and knows Omar
Woman says God between us and the life we are alone in the desert and we do not find food
Omar says she does not know who is having any say God bless you and knows Omar
You are in this remote spot
The said Omar has ordered us and then ignored us
He turned to the
Hesaid "Let us go until we came and went outside Nehrul Dar Dar taken theexact age group especially for storing flour just get out of flour andfat from Kubba
Said to carry it on
I told you I will make him
You told me, and buttons bearing the Day of Resurrection or not you because his campaign was
Successorcarries on his back in front of people walking among the people on theback of the city to free East at a remote place in which the woman andscurrying for the boys
He went with them and began to Nehrul
And then threw it out of flour and started to tell her something to dry, and I move you
And make puffed under a pot
Caliph supine on the ground his chest in the sand blows on the wood burning until
Then he revealed something Obginy pour it
BsahvpVofrgha he misses, and then make Otamehm say it and I still did notforgive them until they were filled and then it prefers to leave therest of the bag
The you and they made him say: - Praise be to Allaah
Iwas the first of the order of the faithful you are a first successionof the faithful say say good if you come and speak to me the faithfulthere, God willing
Then stepped down by the hand Stay away
Then met with her, seen from far away place struck a blow
We told him that the matter is that we do not speak to me
Says must be the goal stand and the age does not speak
Even thought the boys were wrestling and then slept Hdioa
Aslam said, "O that hunger and Osohrhm Obkahm not finished and I wanted to until I see what I like
Thisis the age of this age in this age of parish in inspecting the poor andthe contract of this age, His mercy and Ichwegah despite that he has inthe robustness of the religion of Allah and prestige that was feared bythe relatives and Bada
TOTO
TOTO
المدير العام
المدير العام

مُساهمة من طرف TOTO السبت 9 أكتوبر 2010 - 22:56

Amr ibn al-Khattab from the masters of the Patriarchs

Of Oulyath:

Hissupporters say he was the first to develop a chronology for the Muslimsand taken the history of migration of the Messenger of Allah may Allahbless him and grant him peace.

Isthe first of it departs in the night did not do himself governor beforethe age of one and did not know her work regularly after Umar ibnKhattab, may God bless him.

Thefirst of the annual conferences of the leaders and governors and holdthem accountable and that the pilgrimage season in order to be at thetop of their Vitmn the faith to worship and news.

First adopted by Al-Durra (a small stick) and the literature .. Even the Prophet's companions and said to God Dora Amroazm of Ociafkm and the most prestige in the hearts of people.

First the regions of Egypt.

Thefirst paved roads, including the speech of fame (if found mule to Iraqfor God asked me about what did not pave the way for it my age).

TOTO
TOTO
المدير العام
المدير العام

مُساهمة من طرف TOTO السبت 9 أكتوبر 2010 - 23:00

And now we got to the moments of death and may God bless him

Isthe one who stabbed as he read saying the bulk of the gaze: I onlycomplain of my distraction and anguish to Allah [Yusuf: 86]
Huh, who stabbed and he fainted, and when he woke up was the first word uttered: Genuine people?
The first word uttered by the day-old woke from his coma, said: "I pray the people?
Then he saw blood pouring from him bleeding, and is certain that death is near
Omar,who when the hour of agony and began to descend upon him as heads ofdeath, he took Abdullah bin Omar, the head and put it on his thigh,Umar said: "Put my face on the dirt at God to have mercy on Omar,Whitney came up with Kvava neither me nor for me, and I wished that mymother did not Tldni. . I wish I paper reinforce ... Who is it?! Age of those who are fasting strength says: "I wish I came up with Kvava neither me nor Ali.

الاستماع
قراءة صوتية للكلمات

More promises bin Malik said that Ashja'i
Isaw in a dream if people have gathered Vkoni Srahm above them, a manwho has three arms longer than everyone said, I said this, said Omarbin al-Khattab

Said; I said: why? He said: He does not blame him in God to anybody as long as

It is successor to need and martyr Cited

Abu Bakr said I came I told him

He was sent to the age when news

He told me Aqss seeing you when I reached to Khalifa

Zjrni said Omar and Nehrni said to say this, Abu Bakr neighborhood

He remained silent when the Crown said Omar was after I went through in the Levant which called me on the podium

He told me, seeing Aqss said when he was not afraid in God to anybody as long as

Said: "I hope that God makes them and the successor to need

God has Astkhalafni ask him to help me and what I

Saidwhen I reached and martyr Cited said certificate and that I am in theArabian Peninsula and around me and then invade and invade, "said Omarbut he also comes by God that I will come by God that I will

AndUmar saw in a dream that Decca click three clicks, and actually got adiscussion between age and had to enter the Persians to the island ofthe Arabs and the Persians entered some Mtstren Islam was the policy ofage should not admit them entered the building sea among whom was avindictive Persian Magi [Abu Pearl], who told Omar vowed to Osnan You molar spoken by people

Umar said Toadeni person and after his days hiding behind the door of the mosque in the dark in the dawn prayer

Whenhe jumped on it prostrated Omar was stabbed in the shoulder and waist,said Omar killed me the dog and then silence and then heard people read[Ibn Auf] and became alj of the people in the rows of worshipersslaying left and right, killing six of the companions and pregnancy agestabbed

And they drink the milk come out of the wound they perceived that it was over

Recommendedage and preached to the people and remind them of God and go to theworld at the remarkable story of a very great directed by Imam Bukhariin his Saheeh, was the death of Omar severe for the near and distant

Ibnal-Musayyib bin Uploader walked us Abdullah bin Masood seven of thecity seven days of us went up the pulpit in his place glorified God andpraised him and said: -

The boyinvasive [the father of Pearl] killed the faithful Omar said rolledwith people and shouted intensified cries the Caliph, who was cared forVisoshm order of Allah "Then Ibn Masoud surely met the companions ofMuhammad peace be upon him ordered us we Uthman ibn Affan tell them thenews and the result

Abdullah bin Masood I loved the love life so I have eased the severity of God's love life

Afraidof God, even if I know a dog that loves life to the good, I loved itand I was the servant of life until I die and have found a losteverything, even Aledap

Goddoes not know what to say but that we talked about the Omar bin Khattabis not enough for one topic to talk, but we can not fill a book so wewrite the stories and attitudes of age with the Muslims, but I willjust so much today and for the rest of the interview, God willing, veryissue is an interview.

Oh God, make our lives better, etc., and the best of our Joatimh, and the best days on Nlqak.
O peered our lives, and fix our business. O Amanan us with sincere repentance before death, and a certificate at death, and mercy after death, O Lord! Thereis no god but Allah, Halim Karim, there is no god but Allah, Lord ofthe Throne, there is no god but Allah, Lord of the heavens and Lord ofEarth and Lord of the holy throne, the live and the God we meet.
Oh God, make our words from another world is no god but Allah.
OhGod, we played and Skrath death, and the grave and Zlmath, and thequestion and intensity, and the grave and annexed, and the Day ofResurrection and Cirbeth.
Oh God, hisfamily treated us what you are, what we do not we treat people, you arethe pious people and the people of forgiveness.
Oh God, forgive our sin, and transgressions, and found our feet, and give us victory over the disbelieving folk.
Oh God, safe in the home, and fix our imams and the governors of our issues.
Oh God, the whole got together, and united our class, and the fittest of us, and give us victory, O powerful, O dear! The disbelievers. Ask forgiveness from Almighty God, and God's blessings and peace upon Muhammad and his family and companions

TOTO
TOTO
المدير العام
المدير العام

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى: