Arab-Venus
The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Arab-Venus
The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

Arab-Venus
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» قلبي يؤلمني
The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs I_icon_minitimeالسبت 25 يوليو 2015 - 16:14 من طرف layaly

» حديث شريف
The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 15:49 من طرف layaly

» لا داعى للحــــزن علي خـــــادع مفقـــ ــود
The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:42 من طرف layaly

» حكمة تشريع الصوم
The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:38 من طرف layaly

»  سجل عندك هذه بطاقتى الشخصية
The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:34 من طرف layaly

»  أحدث ديكورات جبس 2015 للأسقف
The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs I_icon_minitimeالسبت 27 يونيو 2015 - 6:15 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان و المترفون
The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» من صام رمضان
The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فضائل الصيام
The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» وصايا رمضانية
The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» دروس من رمضان
The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:04 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» تعلم فى رمضان
The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:03 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» محفزات التغيير فى رمضان
The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:02 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فلسفة الصيام
The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:01 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان وتجديد الذات
The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:00 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» أحكام الصيام
The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 14:59 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان والتليفزيون و ... انت
The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 14:02 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان والمرأة المسلمة
The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:42 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان طوال العام
The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:37 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان الأخير
The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:32 من طرف رحيق الجنة

شارك هذه الصفحة
Share |
عدد الزائرين للموقع

The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs

اذهب الى الأسفل

The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs Empty The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs

مُساهمة من طرف ???? السبت 2 أكتوبر 2010 - 21:52

were considered to be both divine deities as well as mortal rulers. Throughout the 30+ dynasties in ancient Egyptian history, it is speculated that some 170 or more rulers reigned over the great land of Egypt during a three thousand year time span. The throne of Egypt was primarily intended to be succeeded from father to son, however in many cases this line of kingship was interrupted by murder, mayhem and mysterious disappearances. Each time a new family took control of the throne, a new kingdom began in the history of this fascinating nation. While rulers often intermarried with daughters, granddaughters, sisters and brothers to keep the throne within the family the throne still managed to shift hands multiple times; creating a dynamic, and often, complex ancient pharonic history.

The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs Menes

[b]Famous Egyptian Pharaohs

Tutankhamen aka King Tut
Perhaps the most well known of famous Egyptian pharaohs is Tutankhamen, commonly referred to as King Tut. The mysterious death of this boy king has interested the world since his tomb was first discovered in 1922. Only 18 when he died, it is speculated that both is wife and grandfather might have played key roles in the mysterious and probably fatal blow to the back of his head. [/b]
The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs Tutankhamen

[
b]Not all of the ancient Egyptian pharaohs were men and Hatshepsut proves that even in an ancient culture dominated by men, women were capable of making their own mark on the world. Taking control of the throne following the death of her father Hatshepsut ruled for 20 years and during that time proceeded to expand trade relations and build a number of impressive temples, including the shrine in Deir-al-Bahari. Her prosperous reign was cut short when she mysteriously disappeared. It is speculated that she might have been murdered by her own nephew in order for him to gain access to the throne.[/b]

The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs Hatshepsut

Commonly referred to as the last of the ancient Egyptian pharaohs before the nation tumbled into the hands of the Roman Empire, Cleopatra has been the subject of many novels and movies and is often portrayed as extremely beautiful and seductive. While her affair with Mark Anthony has become legendary, Cleopatra's intelligence and political astuteness may be the most interesting pieces of information of all regarding this female pharaoh

[/left]
The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs Cleopatra

????
زائر

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs Empty رد: The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs

مُساهمة من طرف fatisi3 الإثنين 26 سبتمبر 2011 - 20:35

pharaoh

fatisi3

تـــاريخ التسجيـــل : 26/09/2011
التقييـــــم : 45966

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل