Arab-Venus
Interpretation of different rights and its members one by one, respectively W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Arab-Venus
Interpretation of different rights and its members one by one, respectively W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

Arab-Venus
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» قلبي يؤلمني
Interpretation of different rights and its members one by one, respectively I_icon_minitimeالسبت 25 يوليو 2015 - 16:14 من طرف layaly

» حديث شريف
Interpretation of different rights and its members one by one, respectively I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 15:49 من طرف layaly

» لا داعى للحــــزن علي خـــــادع مفقـــ ــود
Interpretation of different rights and its members one by one, respectively I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:42 من طرف layaly

» حكمة تشريع الصوم
Interpretation of different rights and its members one by one, respectively I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:38 من طرف layaly

»  سجل عندك هذه بطاقتى الشخصية
Interpretation of different rights and its members one by one, respectively I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:34 من طرف layaly

»  أحدث ديكورات جبس 2015 للأسقف
Interpretation of different rights and its members one by one, respectively I_icon_minitimeالسبت 27 يونيو 2015 - 6:15 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان و المترفون
Interpretation of different rights and its members one by one, respectively I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» من صام رمضان
Interpretation of different rights and its members one by one, respectively I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فضائل الصيام
Interpretation of different rights and its members one by one, respectively I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» وصايا رمضانية
Interpretation of different rights and its members one by one, respectively I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» دروس من رمضان
Interpretation of different rights and its members one by one, respectively I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:04 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» تعلم فى رمضان
Interpretation of different rights and its members one by one, respectively I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:03 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» محفزات التغيير فى رمضان
Interpretation of different rights and its members one by one, respectively I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:02 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فلسفة الصيام
Interpretation of different rights and its members one by one, respectively I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:01 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان وتجديد الذات
Interpretation of different rights and its members one by one, respectively I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:00 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» أحكام الصيام
Interpretation of different rights and its members one by one, respectively I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 14:59 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان والتليفزيون و ... انت
Interpretation of different rights and its members one by one, respectively I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 14:02 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان والمرأة المسلمة
Interpretation of different rights and its members one by one, respectively I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:42 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان طوال العام
Interpretation of different rights and its members one by one, respectively I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:37 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان الأخير
Interpretation of different rights and its members one by one, respectively I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:32 من طرف رحيق الجنة

شارك هذه الصفحة
Share |
عدد الزائرين للموقع

Interpretation of different rights and its members one by one, respectively

اذهب الى الأسفل

Interpretation of different rights and its members one by one, respectively Empty Interpretation of different rights and its members one by one, respectively

مُساهمة من طرف layaly الجمعة 1 أكتوبر 2010 - 17:09

Interpretation of different
rights and its members one by one, respectively

(Said Mr. Abu Saeed may God have mercy on him) human skin and skin jacket and dark skin in the interpretation Soudade to leave a religion, it felt like a black face, wearing a white clothes shown his vision that he is born a daughter of the verse (If human beings any one female under the face Msauda) the verse has been seen Commander of the Faithful Mahdi may Allah have mercy on him in a dream, his face was black paid attention to panic and called Ibrahim bin Abdullah al-Kirmani Arise to him by the Alcherjan hatching upon his vision, he said will generate for you daughter and he recited this verse Fuld him from the night's daughter rejoiced that and best award, the thought that his face black and his clothes dirty shown vision that is lying to God, the saw his face was black dusty showed his vision to his death (and narrated) that a man came to Ibn Sirin said, I saw a black man dead wash a man standing over him, said the death Vkfarh The Swadh his final abode But this existing wash it Ikhadah for money ( and told) that a man said to Ibn Sirin I saw a man hanging from the sky with a series and a half his body black and half his body white with a tail the tail of the donkey Ibn Sirin I'm the man The half-physical white Ford to me during the day and a half Black stated the night and the string that was suspended out of the sky, recalled me to climb the never to the sky and the sin debt owed to meet Ali and death which was as through it was said to be brave if you saw in a dream, his face black this indicates that he becomes a coward and came to Ibn Sirin man said, "I got engaged woman Froitha in a dream a black short, said the blackness, what her and the palace brevity of life not soon but a bit until she died and had been inherited and men narrated that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him saw in a dream a black woman publisher of the head out of the city until established Paljhvp so the first part of the Prophet peace be upon him that the city and B go to the handsome and told that a man felt as if he gave him Ghulam newbies When he became the person to change the solution

- And saw the women Negro may Ocharfn therefore supervised by a good many Sharif to see them, but from the hand of the enemy and red color, relevance, joy and said that he was with reddish whites received the owner attributed and yellowish face disease and was told he saw his face yellow, vivid, it would be valid in the Hereafter and associates and the egg color it felt as if his face whiter than good religion and adheres to the faith, the view that the color of cheek white it receives attributed and generosity and told that the young man felt as if his face was smeared red, such as women and as if sitting in the women's compound introduced to him that he committed adultery Vavcdh The Cape in the interpretation of the president of Rights, which is under his hand and capital and grandfather

- It felt as if his greatest honor, which was increased

- It felt as if his head was smaller than lack of honor

- It felt as if his two heads or three times it receives nail enemies if Mbarza and that was a poor sacked and that he is rich is having his children justified and that the charms marry and receive Mairead the view dealer like Menkos head lost in the trade, the man saw that Menkos head hung a long life in the effort and rebuke to the story of Harut and Marut, the saw like a Menkos head curved to fill in, it might work sin is repented it repented from them and the origin of this vision indicate longevity of the meaning (and Namrh Nnksh in creation) and was of the opinion the head upside down, this indicates one who wants to travel on that prevents him from leaving that did not see what he wishes sooner, but later indicated who was traveling stranger to his return to his country after the delay is greed and the head and neck if you saw them man and he was a sore or pain, this disease is in all people to equally the thought that his head became like the dog's head or a donkey or horse or other cattle, it becomes the toil and fatigue and slavery

- It felt as if his head was impossible to head of the elephant or a lion or tiger or wolf was told that it takes to create things the highest capacity and benefit from them and undermine the government will and victory over the enemy, the thought that his bird's head showed his vision to the large number of travel, the saw head perfumed Mdhuna showed his vision to Hassan found the saw severed heads shown his vision on the subject of his people, the saw like eating a human head raw it Backbites president and affects the money from some of the heads of the felt like eating cooked is the capital of the man if known, otherwise it is his own wealth to eat the view that he took the head his hand is the money becomes the most part friendly and very least a thousand dirhams and this vision indicates the occurrence of reconciliation between him and the man in debt to him for the verse (but if you have your capital), the saw was his head that it is hit, it dies of its President, the hold his head up from that position I went of his government, the head was cut off and putting it took him returned as valid as it was to be killed in jihad

- It felt as if his head that hit him Vohrzh Dith and money as much as he recovered that he was sick and head to the shaft and the head stage of high regard

- It felt as if the head of the heads of people in the pot it is the blood of a man lying by the President

- It felt as if his neck was beaten and that his head about him, was sick recovered or indebted spent his religion or Srorp pilgrimage and that was in distress or war Faraj about him, knew who hit him, this being at the hands of the strike was set by the boy had not been informed, that comfort and reappearance which is where some of the distress or illness, a death in that state as well as if he saw a patient had a long illness and fell for his sins or known goodness is thrown of God on the best situations and released as well as women bleeding following childbirth, the patient one who dies and who is in a sea of the enemy and as evidence by a certificate, the saw the beheading those who did not have a carb, and nothing of what he described it stops what he is in bliss and leaves him a contingent of its President and removes the authority for and change the status in all his affairs, the saw the king or the ruler hits the neck, the governor is God save him from the worries and appointed in his affairs, the view that the property strike the necks of his flock, it forgives the guilty and frees their necks and hit the neck in the Mamluk shows a slave and was of the opinion that the neck hit either by virtue of the ruler and either cut off the road while in war or other, that is blameworthy who his parents were boyfriends and had a son and that the head is similar to their parents because they cause Life is like also the boys for the image, the view of that afraid or sentenced to death is Mahmoud because scourge infects humans once and not fall ill again, either in the money-changers and employers capital it shows go their capital and demonstrates the passengers on their return in Almkhasamin to prevail because body if the head cut off and not healing and if he sees that his head in his hand the same is valid for those who had no children and was not able to get out in the travel and if Rai was in his head with the head of another normally indicates that it resists a bit of pests that beset and fit in a bit of affairs poor quality of masterminding and Roy said a man came to the Prophet peace be upon him said, "O Messenger of Allaah, I saw my head was cut Vkoni see him in one of my eyes smile and peace be upon him and said Boehma you look at him and he tarried among Megaupload, to abide and then died peace be upon him and to consider follow the Sunnah and the head of Imam and saw the son of Mary sixtieth ongoing entering his home in the hands of all ongoing dish and the head of a man washed Memczut was consequently read (and was for a human to speak to him God only by revelation or from behind a screen), who shaved his vision and was told that the Caliph imitate overshadowed and you gain sixty thousand dinars, was also

- And saw people's heads cut off his hand in his shop, people are led to him and come to that position and probably met people there, saw that it was the king of upside it money becomes the least thousand dirhams, and the longest one thousand dinars, the saw the Imam in his bones is to increase the strength in his power is felt as if his head head of a ram it amends and do justice to the felt as if his head dog it Ligure and treats his flock Bambassh and felt the capital and the longevity and the many vary according to His vision, he saw the weapon on Spotted is to increase and the protection and prestige to him and saw the rich is money and that he saw a poor they are sins and good hair honor was hard for the felt hair Jaada and tribes, it supervises and is difficult and if he sees his hair Ja'd tribes he humbled himself and become without what was, and saw tribes long scattered the money President disperse though soft Lena it increase the money boss and was of the view as if his hair long and he is excited by it Mahmoud especially in women, they who use a sense of others in the decorations but Ibn Sirin hates white hair of young people say gray lack and worry if long hair is considered so poor he met him with his poverty religion and possibly imprisonment, the thought that plucking Shaibah it violates the year and underestimate Shaykhs If he sees a young man in his hair whiter it is the advent of absent it was said that the gray in the interpretation will increase the dignity and religion and was told is to increase the age of the verse (and then you will be old men) and was said to be felt as if his head was Hoary, it generates its interpretation of the meaning (and gray hair) It was narrated that al-Hajjaj bin Yusuf felt as if his head and beard may Awhitta which killed Abd al-Malik bin Marwan, worry, stress and change in the order and the woman if the graying of all head showed its vision on the debauchery of her husband, the husband was valid, it Egayrha another woman or in progress and was not the case it fall ill, including the cloud or the sadness and the Alzwabp to the man it I'm Mubarak said he is married but charms are going pretty buy the number of all the coma and so are the women I'm the President and indicates fertile year and the dark hair of women Fidel on two things, one love of her husband and the second integrity conditions her husband is considered a woman as revealed her hair, her husband away from her for the considered as if they were still head uncovered, her husband does not return to it but not her husband did not get married never the saw her hair thick and seeing people that which they Fdh in order the view the man was on his head for centuries it is a man impervious the opinion whatsoever on the hair of the head scatter injury humiliation in the time, saw the hair of the back of his head has to scatter del Hwan injured in the event Shaibah felt as if the hair on the right side of his head scatter demonstrated that infected male relatives of the hair was the left side of his head scatter it becomes the furniture of his relatives did not have nearly of men and women returned the damage to himself and the shaving of men in the Hajj and its failure is in the interpretation of the security and open and pay off the debt and Faraj meaning (for you, the Grand Mosque, God willing, safe, having your heads shaved and remiss not afraid) and at other times as well but in the pilgrimage stronger if not not the vision of president, the former head shaving of season showed his vision to the lack or removal or HTC jacket This is the vision of the poor pay off the debt and the rich decrease money even if the vision of the people of righteousness Dgv tyranny but did not see that he does not shave his head but felt that the shaved head nail enemies and won the strength and power and glory of them said it fit the throat in the interpretation of those usual throat is not suitable for those who habit is the throat and it was said that shaving the head of the warrior requires the certificate in the interpretation (and told) that a man said I saw my head shaved and went out of my mouth a bird and a woman, ascribing Vodechltinay in her vagina and I saw my father Itbanni applied vigorously and then locked me Vqsa to his companions and said: "I Tooltha either shave my head and put it and the bird who left me to my spirit and women Odechltinay in her vagina land is digging me Ogheb where The request for my father in me and kept me, it strives to fall ill, struck me as killing his vision a witness saw another like shave his head in his hand Vqsa crossing said spend your religion is considered a woman to her hair shaved and Ikhalaha her husband or die If she thinks her husband was shaving her head or shear her hair in the sanctuary has shown its vision to eliminate debt and performance of its secretariat even if it finds that her husband shaved their heads in the non-campus showed vision that lock her in his house, the bird fear in the nest if cut his wing and said to his throat to him indicates the HTC concealed but felt as if a man invited her to mow her hair, it calls for her husband to other women secretly which is located between it and the man enmity and grudge and was of the view Zuib woman broken, it does not give birth to a son, and never the brain, it indicates on the mind

- Is of the opinion that he has a brain large is indicated by the large number of his mind, it felt like a no brain has indicated his ignorance and lack of his mind and said that the brain is money trace Mdkhor Tahir is believed that eating the brain or the brains of some of the bones, it eats money and some of them said eating brain dead there is the speed of death, and Trp good money was hard and it was said that his vision marry a woman beauty by beauty of Trp, which he saw and the front Gah men and prestige and the defect in which a decrease in wealth and prestige and increase them unless Taatvahac had to be born a son to reign his family and was of the opinion the forehead of the iron or copper or stone, that Mahmoud for the condition or Alsoqp and those who measure his or her retirement with his wheat and the rest this vision Tbgdahm to the people and the Alsdgan Vibanan Harifan blessed and eyebrows are well marked and men of good faith and merit and decreases where a decrease in this and was told if the eyebrows Mtkatvi Hair understanding Mahmodan for women Isodn eyebrows request for Accessories The eye delegations man and his vision that he sees the guidance and misguidance, the saw in his body, eyes, many indicated the increasing goodness and religion of the opinion whatsoever on his stomach split, he saw on his inward eyes it is a heretic for saying the Almighty (the God made a man of two hearts in his stomach), the felt as if his eyes and kind person another anonymous shown his vision to go and be pleased to guide him the way the other man was known to the owner of the vision marry his daughter and wounding him good things, felt as if his eyes reached an understanding of his children died

- It is believed that blind eye is in the weird del along Alienation to die is considered as if his eyes from the Iron bestowed are very lead to HTC conceal the view that he opened his eyes to a man it is seen in his mind and particular but felt as if he looked at him askance, it resentful about it

- It felt as if he heard of an eye and ear, it is seen carrying his wife and daughter to commit a sin

- It is felt on the palm of his hand or eye, a man named beast money received in kind

- It felt as if seen eye Vojpth Fasthassanha it works something detrimental to religion and the black eye of religion and blue innovation and Alchlae violation of religion and the Green religion violates religions, saw his heart, eye or eyes is Salah in religion as far as light is the view that adultery should look to women, the thought that the same nail is viewed with suspicion to a woman friend and visual acuity welcome to all people and weaknesses, indicates that it would be in need of people and it becomes in headed the money like the eye and was having his children and saw this vision indicated that they are sick because the boys Imenzlp eyes and two Mahbuptan and saw al-Hajjaj bin Yousef was his eyes landed in his lap Vnay him his brother Mohammed and his son Mohammed and saw some of the Jews under way in heaven or in kind under way shaved his vision on the Barhami said to affect the money from the trade, saw maker hit the money from the industry and cilia eyes into interpretation and protection of the religion they Oouky the eyes of the eyebrows and said goodness and Alvsad two Rajaan to the child and the money the opinion whatsoever on the fringes of his eyes Many good the religion immune to the felt as if he sat under the hair of his eyes, the owner was religion and science, it lives in the light of religion even if the minimum it takes people's money and hide the view if it were not for his eyes and hem it lost Canons religion, the Ntvha man, the enemy advise him in his religion, the view as if his lips turned white, indicated by the disease fall ill in the head or eyes or ears or tooth and good cheek in sleep guide to fertility and the vulva and ugliness guide dieback and harm and cheeks two men's work, the saw forward in its capacity above the amount it increase the pride and glory, and the nose is said to be the beauty of a man and said is about the man, the saw does not seem to nose him no mercy to him, the opinion whatsoever on his noses, it indicates the difference is between him and the parents because the nose is not uncommon, the smell of a good is indicated by Faraj fall ill, although the woman His vision was pregnant they give birth to a son Assara It is said that the nose and the boy said to wealth and high status, said the parents and the interpretation of what is inside of the nose being the course of the drug and the income of hated it suppress his rage

- It felt as if it slid indicates that it, happens a strong and mouth opening is the owner and his ring, the saw as if out of his mouth thing, it is indicated on the provision of good or evil, the saw as if his mouth related or locked it showed his vision to infidelity and drinking man's friend, who make himself look good by and aid and certified stronger and lower in the exegesis of the upper lip and said in the interpretation of kinship and the Supreme friend who supports him in all his affairs, what happened to two of the event In the case described, the two felt as if the water is not being friends on what should be
The tongue Fterjman owner and mastermind of his leading what is in his heart and body of Salah or corruption is being done to translate it as pronounced if the increase of the length, width, or diastole to speak at the arguments is the power of nail and felt as if his tongue long and not on the event of conflict and dispute is evidence of dirt tongue may be the length of the tongue nail owner in the eloquence and logic, his dream and literature, and his homily, the view of Imam had a tongue long it is a lot of its arms, indicates that receive money because of the interpreter him tongue tied in the interpretation of evidence of poverty and the evidence of the disease, felt as if he grew on his tongue, black hair is evil urgent though poetry white is evil delayed the opinion whatsoever on the Sanin Rizk note to his attention and argument to argument and a nail on his enemies and was a moderate amount in the mouth Subaih Mahmoud for all people and the Allahat If they felt increased until almost fill the throat showed his vision to his commitment in all the money and narrow the spending on himself was born for it and the teeth they are the household of the man Va'ea are the men of the people of the house and the lower are women Valenab master of his home and tuck the right father and tuck the left Uncle, although they were not brethren or sons, the were not Vsidikan two brothers and four cousins and premolars maternal uncles and aunts and their deputies in advice and molars grandparents and children are young and tuck the bottom right mother left and my aunt, the were not Vikhtan or two daughters or their deputies and the Quartet Lower cousins and daughters aunts and Canine bottom lady of her household and premolars Lower Girls maternal uncle and aunt and molars Lower Alabtn of the household of men women and young girls and the movement of some teeth guide to what is construed in the disease and fell and its loss guide to his death or his absence for the absence of not return to the injury after he had lost it back and eat guide to the affliction of those who claim to him and snapping teeth guide the debate between members of his household, the saw teeth Qlha is defective people of home back to him and stinky teeth ugliness praise for the people of the house and fatigue teeth twice if his family and purification of teeth n Kulouhp shows to make money in denial concerns them, and whiteness of teeth, length and beauty, increase the power and money and prestige to the inhabitants of the house, the saw like a grew with Tnith like the members of his household increase the The harms that grows with the excess of the household and a disgrace Opala therefore felt like a rip teeth showed mercy on his vision to cut or spend his money on hating him
If he sees as aimed at his teeth with his tongue rotted things the people of his words spoken by the opinion whatsoever on the teeth of gold it was the scholars and speech commended the vision and otherwise it is not evil because it indicates the non-science, and his family on the disease or fire, it felt as if a silver is indicated by the loss of money the saw of glass or wood shown on the death, saw Mviadem teeth fell Vneptt place again shown to change things and actions and was told the saw teeth Supreme landed in his hand is money becomes to him the saw fell into the lap he is the son of the verse (and speak to people in the cradle) means in stone, the saw fell to the ground is death, felt as if he grabbed the falling of the teeth did not bury it benefit allowance is like him in pity and advice as well as the interpretation of the other members if hit by the scourge did not bury her, the saw like a grew in his heart, teeth indicated his death was said to fall Dental evidence on the barrier hampered by what he wants and it was said is a testament to eliminate the debt felt as if all his teeth fell and took her in his sleeve or lap he lives living for a long time to hit the teeth and do a lot of his family but felt as if all his teeth fell down and went about his eyesight, the members of his family die before him, and perhaps That was the death of people with years of people and his peers in age, the thought if people Ilokonh Bodharashm or Iedouna it can be humbled himself to men, nor humbled himself and said should make the mouth like a home and teeth like the population what was where on the one hand the right it shows the male, and he left it indicates that females in all people except a few of them and was told the saw teeth break he spends his religion a little bit the fallen teeth without pain indicates the work of the void, the saw if they were dropping with the soreness indicates that go something than in his home and Mviadem teeth if they fell was barred from doing human anything that works to speak and say the he was with the pain or exit of blood or flesh, that invalidate or spoil it, which is intended and the healthy and the Liberals and travelers as it fell all teeth is indicated by the long illness and the occurrence in the way it is to die so that man can not receive food
layaly
layaly
نائب المدير

تـــاريخ التسجيـــل : 02/07/2010
التقييـــــم : 56736
العمــــر : 39
الموقع : فينوس العرب
الأوسمة : Interpretation of different rights and its members one by one, respectively Adare

http://arab-venusmuslims.roo7.biz/

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى