Arab-Venus
Anas Ibn Malik Al-Ansari W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Arab-Venus
Anas Ibn Malik Al-Ansari W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

Arab-Venus
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» قلبي يؤلمني
Anas Ibn Malik Al-Ansari I_icon_minitimeالسبت 25 يوليو 2015 - 16:14 من طرف layaly

» حديث شريف
Anas Ibn Malik Al-Ansari I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 15:49 من طرف layaly

» لا داعى للحــــزن علي خـــــادع مفقـــ ــود
Anas Ibn Malik Al-Ansari I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:42 من طرف layaly

» حكمة تشريع الصوم
Anas Ibn Malik Al-Ansari I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:38 من طرف layaly

»  سجل عندك هذه بطاقتى الشخصية
Anas Ibn Malik Al-Ansari I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:34 من طرف layaly

»  أحدث ديكورات جبس 2015 للأسقف
Anas Ibn Malik Al-Ansari I_icon_minitimeالسبت 27 يونيو 2015 - 6:15 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان و المترفون
Anas Ibn Malik Al-Ansari I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» من صام رمضان
Anas Ibn Malik Al-Ansari I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فضائل الصيام
Anas Ibn Malik Al-Ansari I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» وصايا رمضانية
Anas Ibn Malik Al-Ansari I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» دروس من رمضان
Anas Ibn Malik Al-Ansari I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:04 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» تعلم فى رمضان
Anas Ibn Malik Al-Ansari I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:03 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» محفزات التغيير فى رمضان
Anas Ibn Malik Al-Ansari I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:02 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فلسفة الصيام
Anas Ibn Malik Al-Ansari I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:01 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان وتجديد الذات
Anas Ibn Malik Al-Ansari I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:00 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» أحكام الصيام
Anas Ibn Malik Al-Ansari I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 14:59 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان والتليفزيون و ... انت
Anas Ibn Malik Al-Ansari I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 14:02 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان والمرأة المسلمة
Anas Ibn Malik Al-Ansari I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:42 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان طوال العام
Anas Ibn Malik Al-Ansari I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:37 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان الأخير
Anas Ibn Malik Al-Ansari I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:32 من طرف رحيق الجنة

شارك هذه الصفحة
Share |
عدد الزائرين للموقع

Anas Ibn Malik Al-Ansari

اذهب الى الأسفل

Anas Ibn Malik Al-Ansari Empty Anas Ibn Malik Al-Ansari

مُساهمة من طرف layaly الجمعة 1 أكتوبر 2010 - 1:44

Anas Ibn Malik Al-Ansari
Anas bin Malik at the age of roses while imbued him with his mother (Ghamissae) certificates and Otrat
His heart soft love the Prophet of Islam Muhammad bin Abdul-Allah upon him blessings Loire Zaki
Peace ...
Vchgv Anas love to hear.
Not surprisingly, Allowing love before the eye sometimes ..
And how he wished the lad to go to the Prophet in Mecca or the Prophet come the greatest blessings
Upon him in Yathrib to the delight of Judah and happy Blkieh. Concerned the eyes and hearts
Auspicious road which carries a line of the Prophet peace be upon him to Yathrib.
And taking the boys are mourning with shining every morning that Mohammad had come ... Was sought
Anas with young boys but did not see anything attributable to depressed and grieving.
In the morning dew youthful fragrance Alroa, cheered the men in Yathrib, Muhammad and his companion
Close to the seating of the city.
Vtefq as they move toward the road that carries them auspicious prophet of guidance and good
And Amado racing Aleh in droves, Ttakllahm swarms of young boys
Tzgrd on their faces filled with joy to their hearts, small hearts and tend
The guys ....
It was at the forefront of these boys Anas bin Malik Al-Ansari
Sacked the Prophet of God and prayers be upon him with the friendly owner, and the flashlight between Show
Startling the crowd of men and boys
The settlements served women and young guy home has Alon rooftops and they made
Itraien Prophet of God and prayers be upon him
And say ((((which one is ?!...... which one is it?!
drawGradient ()))))
That day was a memorable day.
Under Anas bin Malik reminded him of little more than a cent until the age of
As soon as the Holy Prophet peace be upon him settle down until the city came to him (
Ghamissae muslim are urgent) or Anas and was with her Ghulamha small as it seeks between
Her hands. Was saluting the Prophet peace be upon him and said:
O Messenger of God .... Left a man or woman from the Ansar, but has Othvk Pthvh
"I do not find what Othvk tags is this my son.
Vhish Prophet peace be upon him for the little boy any joy by the Wabash and accept it generally
Divorced. And wipes his head with his hand touching the noble Zwapth any hair from the hair Alamadfor Arras
Equality and in his fingers attached to his family.
Anas bin Malik Anis, or as they call him
Illustration - in the tenth day old Saad service of the Prophet of God and prayers
It. Was accompanied by a period of ten years are full, the NHL's first drinking any drink
The gift of
What a holy son by himself and his awareness of what filled his chest and knew by the conditions of
And news and secrets and merits of any good qualities. Unless one else knows. The
Anas bin Malik was of cream treated by the prayers of the Prophet of Allah and peace be upon him unless he gains control
It was born from the father of ......
And tastes of noble traits and Jalil _khasailh what it Tgbth world.
Let us leave to Anas talk about some images of brightness, this generous treatment
I met her in rehab tolerant Holy Prophet peace be upon him is the Adria and the
Described Oqoya ......
Anas Ibn Malik said:
The Messenger of Allah, prayers and peace be upon him one of the best people in character and Orehhm breaststroke
Oovarham and compassion.
Sent me one day to the need of boys went out and went to play in the market to play with them did not
No-go by what he told me when I felt I became to them by man standing behind me and take me
Bsoubi ... If I turned the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him smiling and say: (
O Anis has gone where I have commanded thee?? ). FFA Rtbekt and I said: Yes ...... I'm going
Now, O Messenger of God ....
God has served for ten years and did something I made: When I made not for nothing left
: When we left him ???!!!! .
The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him if the club ANSA childhood use any formula
AIBO out and call him a demonstration Sometimes you Anis and other son. The
Bestowed upon advice of his sermons and what filled his heart and the king of its core.
Of that saying to him:
(My son that was estimated to become branded in your heart and not one of fraud, then do so .....
My son, that of the years and revived the years have loved me ...)

[Size = 16], and loves me in paradise [/ size]
drawGradient ()

(My son, if you entered on your family greeted was a blessing for you and your family).

Anas bin Malik lived after the death of the Prophet peace be upon him more than eighty years
Which filled the hearts of the note informed the Great Prophet peace be upon him and choke
The minds of jurisprudence jurisprudence prophecy .... And revived the hearts, including
Broadcast between the companions and followers of the Prophet peace be upon him, and broadcast in
People from the Sheriff sayings of the Prophet peace be upon him and dignified actions. And tomorrow
Anas along this long life reference for Muslims express shock whenever I form a LES
Ya'alon, ordered them and any dependent on it as a tongue-tied, confused them and shut the
Make them understand that the provision of some Almmarin speak in religion made in testing
Basin of the Prophet peace be upon him the Day of Resurrection they asked him, in the piece.
He said:
What I think until I see that I live like you Eetmaron any disputed in the basin, has
Elderly are left behind and pray one of them, but I asked God to Isageha of
Basin links the Prophet, peace.
Has been the Anas Bin Malik lives with the memory of the Messenger of Allah, prayers and peace be upon him what
Extended its life. Day was a great joy to his meeting with generous tears on the day
Parting many repetitions of words ....
Keen to follow in his actions and his words and loves what I love and hates what the ball was more
What reminds him of his days days!! :
1 - on his meeting with him the first time
2 - on separate him from his last time
If I said today, Saad tags and souse (ie, like a smell good)
If the second day it occurred to him whine and cry and cried the people around them.
Often used to say: I have seen the Prophet, peace be upon him on the income we
I saw him arrested on us did not see two unmarked appetite.
1 - On the day of light entering the city where everything
2 - On the day that is about where to go next to the Lord in the darkest of all.
The last consideration of their perception of why on Monday when he unveiled the curtain for his room and I saw
His face like a paper Mus. The people that day, standing behind the view of Abu Bakr
Mechanism that might almost Idtrbwa he gestured to them that Abu Bakr to stand.
Then died of the Prophet, God's prayers and peace at the end of the day what our sight
Was impressed us from the face - peace be upon him - when and Arenah soil.
I have called the Messenger of Allah, prayers and peace be upon the Prophet Anas bin Malik more than
Times ....
It was his prayer:
((O
Give him wealth and children and bless him
drawGradient ()))

Vkdostjab God Prayer Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him was more Anas
Ansar money and a Oovarham Rhee until he saw his children and Hvdth over
Cent.
May God bless him in his life so fully lived centuries ... Above it and three years.
And Anas Ibn Malik, God bless him very please to the intercession of the Prophet
And handed him the Day of Judgement is often used to say: I hope that made Messenger
God's peace be upon him in the Day of Resurrection and say to him: O Messenger of God
Khuydmk Anis.
As the disease Anas bin Malik disease death said to his family: taught me to no god but God
Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah), and then say the
Until he died. The recommended Basip small for the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him
Buried along with him placed between his sides and his shirt.
God's peace upon you, O Lord Lance son of the owner and congratulations were given to you including the best of many
Allah and His Messenger, peace be upon him. He lived in an atmosphere of Muhammad Ibn Abd Allah
Allah be upon him g
Parts of God and is the mother of Islam Ghamissae best reward ......,,,,,,,,,

Lord Ohina thankful and Tova Muslims sending of innocent people in the company of the righteous
Taha, by virtue of the Prophet's grandfather's grandfather's grandfather Lord accepted and all Hpelln Seoul Lord hear us Amen
Amen
And please pardon what was to like us to talk on this Holy Companion

Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds and we have another story with me, Sun Distinguished bones of our masters
Rbahm the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him.
layaly
layaly
نائب المدير

تـــاريخ التسجيـــل : 02/07/2010
التقييـــــم : 56856
العمــــر : 39
الموقع : فينوس العرب
الأوسمة : Anas Ibn Malik Al-Ansari Adare

http://arab-venusmuslims.roo7.biz/

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Anas Ibn Malik Al-Ansari Empty رد: Anas Ibn Malik Al-Ansari

مُساهمة من طرف ???? الجمعة 1 أكتوبر 2010 - 11:41