Arab-Venus
Bride of Palestine Arabs W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Arab-Venus
Bride of Palestine Arabs W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

Arab-Venus
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» قلبي يؤلمني
Bride of Palestine Arabs I_icon_minitimeالسبت 25 يوليو 2015 - 16:14 من طرف layaly

» حديث شريف
Bride of Palestine Arabs I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 15:49 من طرف layaly

» لا داعى للحــــزن علي خـــــادع مفقـــ ــود
Bride of Palestine Arabs I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:42 من طرف layaly

» حكمة تشريع الصوم
Bride of Palestine Arabs I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:38 من طرف layaly

»  سجل عندك هذه بطاقتى الشخصية
Bride of Palestine Arabs I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:34 من طرف layaly

»  أحدث ديكورات جبس 2015 للأسقف
Bride of Palestine Arabs I_icon_minitimeالسبت 27 يونيو 2015 - 6:15 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان و المترفون
Bride of Palestine Arabs I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» من صام رمضان
Bride of Palestine Arabs I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فضائل الصيام
Bride of Palestine Arabs I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» وصايا رمضانية
Bride of Palestine Arabs I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» دروس من رمضان
Bride of Palestine Arabs I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:04 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» تعلم فى رمضان
Bride of Palestine Arabs I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:03 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» محفزات التغيير فى رمضان
Bride of Palestine Arabs I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:02 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فلسفة الصيام
Bride of Palestine Arabs I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:01 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان وتجديد الذات
Bride of Palestine Arabs I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:00 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» أحكام الصيام
Bride of Palestine Arabs I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 14:59 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان والتليفزيون و ... انت
Bride of Palestine Arabs I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 14:02 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان والمرأة المسلمة
Bride of Palestine Arabs I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:42 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان طوال العام
Bride of Palestine Arabs I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:37 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان الأخير
Bride of Palestine Arabs I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:32 من طرف رحيق الجنة

شارك هذه الصفحة
Share |
عدد الزائرين للموقع

Bride of Palestine Arabs

اذهب الى الأسفل

Bride of Palestine Arabs Empty Bride of Palestine Arabs

مُساهمة من طرف layaly الخميس 30 سبتمبر 2010 - 19:44

Bride of Palestine Arabs

Population: 6,135,966 inhabitants.
Density: 279 people Elm 2.
The most important cities: Jerusalem, Jaffa, Haifa, Bethlehem, Birasba, Acre, Nazareth.
Religions: Islam, Judaism, Christianity.
Currency: lira Palestinian.
Capital: Jerusalem
Average per capita income: $ 4500.
Palestine is located on the eastern shore «Mediterranean» ... Bounded on «Lebanon» N, «Mediterranean» west, and south-west «Egypt», and «the Gulf of Aqaba» southward, and eastward «Jordan» and «Dead Sea», and the north-east «Syria».
Throughout history, Palestine was part of the Okean last empire.
Was known as «the land of Canaan» relative to the civilization of the Canaanites, the city of Jerusalem was built about 3000 years BC. M.
Came to this area to invasion of the Jews in the twelfth century BC tried to exterminate the indigenous peoples cruelty and brutality, but failed.

Try to Joshua son of Nun, the occupation of the city of Jerusalem, which was known as «Jebus» Faqaovernm population strongly, and finally managed to David Ben Issa seized in 1000 BC. M, and then his son Solomon the Wise and then Rahimam ... Then divided the country into two states: the Kingdom of Judea and its capital Jerusalem, and the Kingdom of Israel and its capital Samaria, and war broke out between them.
Assyrians were attacked and occupied Jerusalem, Vankarzt Kingdom of Judah in 586 BC. M. , Followed by the kingdom of Israel ..
In the year 332 BC. M. Alexander the Great took to Jerusalem, then the Romans.

In 1966 and after the emergence of «Christ» peace be upon him and the spread of Christianity, the Jews managed to capture Jerusalem.
In 135 AD the Roman Emperor Hadrian was able to extinguish the Jewish revolt and destroyed Jerusalem and expelled them.
Persian armies entered Jerusalem in 614 AD. In 636 AD Muslim armies went to the conquest of Jerusalem and the Levant during the reign of Caliph «Omar Bin Al Khattab», entered Jerusalem.
Jerusalem became a Muslim Arab, where the succession to the ruling Caliphs, Valomolln, Valabasion, Fbnotouleun, Valokhchidion, Valvatmeon, Valslajqp, Valmmalik, and Turks until 1948, except during the Crusades 1099 1187.
Britain occupied city of Jerusalem in 1917 and established a military government, was subsequently appointed Herbert Samuel, the influence of the Zionist movement in London.

And since 1933 has increased Jewish immigration to Palestine following the aggravation of the Nazi movement in Europe ... Vcklt nationalist movements led by Haj Amin al-Husseini in 1936 to the leadership of the Palestinian revolution against British colonial rule, and demanded the reduction of Jewish immigration, it has held conferences in London in 1946 and 1947 for that purpose, but failed to reach an understanding between Arabs and Jews ... Subsequently, the United Nations approved the partition of Palestine into two states, one Arab and one Jewish.
Declaration of the State of Israel was recognized by both the Soviet Union and the United States, and denied by the Arab states ... In 1948, heavy fighting took place between the Arabs and the Jews led to the withdrawal of Arab armies from Palestine.
Jerusalem remained under Jordanian rule until Israel captured in the 1967 war.
The UN Security Council resolutions in a row should be Israel's withdrawal from Arab territories it occupied, including Jerusalem, Israel did not respond to them, ignoring all laws and international norms.

Regards

Signature
Oh God, you complain about little power and Ahiltna and the humbled people Lord vulnerable you are our Lord to the Tklna to enemy Etjhemena or to the remote queen commanded us, if not your anger, we do not even care, but Awejtk wider us seek refuge in the light of your face which has brightened the darkness and has worked for the things in this world and the Hereafter that come down to us, we solve your wrath or anger threshold you until you are satisfied and no strength except with You
Iaali to Morocco
layaly
layaly
نائب المدير

تـــاريخ التسجيـــل : 02/07/2010
التقييـــــم : 56736
العمــــر : 39
الموقع : فينوس العرب
الأوسمة : Bride of Palestine Arabs Adare

http://arab-venusmuslims.roo7.biz/

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة