Arab-Venus
Brought by the master of creation  W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Arab-Venus
Brought by the master of creation  W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

Arab-Venus
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» قلبي يؤلمني
Brought by the master of creation  I_icon_minitimeالسبت 25 يوليو 2015 - 16:14 من طرف layaly

» حديث شريف
Brought by the master of creation  I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 15:49 من طرف layaly

» لا داعى للحــــزن علي خـــــادع مفقـــ ــود
Brought by the master of creation  I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:42 من طرف layaly

» حكمة تشريع الصوم
Brought by the master of creation  I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:38 من طرف layaly

»  سجل عندك هذه بطاقتى الشخصية
Brought by the master of creation  I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:34 من طرف layaly

»  أحدث ديكورات جبس 2015 للأسقف
Brought by the master of creation  I_icon_minitimeالسبت 27 يونيو 2015 - 6:15 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان و المترفون
Brought by the master of creation  I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» من صام رمضان
Brought by the master of creation  I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فضائل الصيام
Brought by the master of creation  I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» وصايا رمضانية
Brought by the master of creation  I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» دروس من رمضان
Brought by the master of creation  I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:04 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» تعلم فى رمضان
Brought by the master of creation  I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:03 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» محفزات التغيير فى رمضان
Brought by the master of creation  I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:02 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فلسفة الصيام
Brought by the master of creation  I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:01 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان وتجديد الذات
Brought by the master of creation  I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:00 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» أحكام الصيام
Brought by the master of creation  I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 14:59 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان والتليفزيون و ... انت
Brought by the master of creation  I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 14:02 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان والمرأة المسلمة
Brought by the master of creation  I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:42 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان طوال العام
Brought by the master of creation  I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:37 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان الأخير
Brought by the master of creation  I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:32 من طرف رحيق الجنة

شارك هذه الصفحة
Share |
عدد الزائرين للموقع

Brought by the master of creation

اذهب الى الأسفل

Brought by the master of creation  Empty Brought by the master of creation

مُساهمة من طرف layaly الإثنين 28 فبراير 2011 - 20:31

[- The Yes of God to countless
(If ye would count the grace of God to Athsoua) and says a blessing we have sent us Muhammad, peace be upon him and bestow us his mission to us:
(I have from God on the believers when He sent them a messenger from themselves).

2 - The Prophet peace be upon him was keen on his nation:
- (I've come to the Messenger of yourselves: it grieves him that ye should perish: ardently anxious over you Most Merciful).
- Abu Huraira - may Allah be pleased with him - that he heard the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - says, «but, like me and people like the man who kindled a fire, and when he lit up around him make the bed, and these animals, which is located in the Fire, fall in, and started Inzaahn and Igbannh Afiktahman where , I take Bhdzkm from the fire, and where you Tguethmon ». Bukhari 6483

3 - Pride and follow-up was hard for us and the survival:
(And whoever obeys Allah and His Messenger, and fear Allah and do right, they are the winners) light 52.
(O ye who believe, fear Allah and speak words straight to your works for you and forgive you your sins: He that obeys Allah and His Messenger has won a great victory).

4 - has commanded us peace be upon him great commandments, including:
A - the sanctity of money and the blood and symptoms:
For the regions, from Ibn Abbas said: The Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - in the Farewell Pilgrimage «O people of any day this». They said this sacred day. Said «that any country». They said the country is haram. Said «What month is this». They sacred month. Said «that your possessions and your blood and honor are sacred to you as this day in this country in this month». And then returned repeatedly and then lifted his head to the sky, he said «Oh God, you hit». Repeatedly said - any Akrama - Ibn Abbas, and it is the commandment of God to the Lord Almighty, then he said «Oh Allah not the absent witness does not become infidels after me hit the necks of one another». Ahmad in his Musnad, 2067

B - whatever that man has reached its conditions must be patient and that Ainthr:
Abu Huraira said: The Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - «of throws, killing himself is sipping it in the fire of hell for ever and ever and killed himself Bhdidh Vhdidth in his hand Itojo in the stomach in the fire of hell for ever and ever, and the deterioration of the Mount It deteriorates, killing himself in the fire of hell for ever and ever ». Ahmad in his Musnad 10 464
And Anas bin Malik that the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - he said, «bone box with bone scourge that God loves a people if it is satisfied he Judging satisfaction and discontent with that earns His wrath». Ibn Majah, 4167.

C - that he died of something sent by:
Ibn Abbas - may Allah be pleased with them - said while the man and if it occurred on his camel Vouksth - or be good - The Prophet - peace be upon him - «Agsloh water and Sidr and shroud him in two dresses, and perfume him with hanoot not cover his head, it raised on the Day of Resurrection responsive ». Bukhari 1265

D - had died during the consolidation will enter Paradise, God willing:
Abu Dhar - may Allah be pleased with him - said: The Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - «come from the Lord came to me and told me - or he said, gave me good tidings - it died from my nation do not associate anything with Allaah will enter Paradise». Al-Bukhaari, 1237.
E - the son for his father for forgiveness cause of receiving grades:
Abu Huraira said: The Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - «God Almighty, to bring the class to the slave, good Lord in heaven and says to me that I will say this Bastgfar you and your child». Ahmad in his Musnad 10 890.

And - a great reward for the sacrifice that God the Almighty:
Aisha that the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - said, «What the work of a human from the work of the day of sacrifice more beloved to Allah Ihrac blood It came the Day of Resurrection with its horns and poems and Ozlavha The blood is from Allah, the place before it falls from the ground Vtaiboa by breath» Abu Jesus, this is a hasan hadeeth strange we do not know from the hadeeth of Ibn Hisham loop only in this manner.
Abu Issa, tells about the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - he said, «in a sacrifice to the owner all good hair». The story «with its horns». Al-Tirmidhi, 1572

G - that kindness to the orphan cause to enter paradise and a lot of advantages:
For my father in front of him that the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - said, «clear the head of an orphan only to God did not erase all his hair was passed by his good deeds and good to an orphan or an orphan you have a man like these two in Paradise». The difference between the index and middle fingers. Ahmad in his Musnad 22 809.

H - Sunan of Eid, which include:

- Women out of the chapel:
Umm Atiyah said commanded us to go out on Eid menstruation and women with veils, Vichdn the Muslim community and invite them, and retire for Mslahn menstruation. Woman said, O Messenger of Allah, one of us do not have a robe. Said «to wear the jilbab was accompanied by». Bukhari 351

- Prayer by Sacrifice:
Bara said: I heard the Prophet - peace be upon him - said speeches «The first thing to start from this day to pray, then go back Vennhr, it did he would be right in Our». Bukhari 951.

- It's Aiwzn to the Eid prayer:
Ibn Abbas and Jabir bin Abdullah said was not authorized day of Fitr and Eid al-Adha. Bukhari 960.

- Out of the chapel:
From Abu Sa'eed al said: The Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - comes out the day of Fitr and Eid Al Adha to the prayer, the first thing begins with prayer, then leaving, who shall for the people, the people sitting in their ranks, Afeezam and address them and tell them, if he wants to cut the resurgence pieces, or ordering something is, and then leave. Abu Sa'eed said he kept people on it until I went out with Marwan, a prince of the city or become a mushroom, and when we came the prayer if a platform was built by Katheer ibn al-Salt, if Marwan Ertekaya wants to pray before, Fjbzt garment Fjbzny rose and delivered before the prayer, I told him would do it then. Abu Said said, had gone to learn. I said what I know and God is better than what I do not know. Said that the people will not sit for us so we did it after the prayer before the prayer. Al-Bukhaari, 956.

- Zoom on Eid and the days of al:
Ibn Abbas said, and remember God in the days of information ten days, and days are the days of al Almtdat. The son of Omar and Abu Huraira to go out to the market in ten days who are older, and Hijjah. And the large Mohammed bin on the back of supererogatory. Bukhari 375.
The Omar - may Allah be pleased with him - growing up in the dome Mina Visamah people in the mosque, Vekpron markets and grow up people, so thrilling Mona magnified. The son of Omar grows Mina those days and behind the prayers, and on the bed and in Vstath, and his Mmhah and all of those days. The auspicious day of sacrifice grow. Women grow up and be behind the Aban ibn Uthman, Omar bin Abdul Aziz of al nights with men in the mosque. Bukhari 376.

- Passport singing Afif is associated with musical instruments and promiscuity:
Aisha - may Allah be pleased with them - said Abu Bakr came in and I have current endeavors of neighborhood supporters singing about what Tquaolt supporters on Avat - A and are not Bmagnitin - Abu Bakr said, "Musical instruments of Satan in the house of the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - and that on Holiday. The Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - «O Abu Bakr, every people has a festival, and this is our festival». Bukhari 952.

- The vision of women to men playing:
The gala was a day of play thyroidotherapy Sudan, bayonets, Either I asked the Prophet - peace be upon him - and either said «crave you look». I said yes. Voqamny behind cheek to cheek, he says «without you, son Orphip». Tired said even if «is sufficient». I said yes. Said «so go». Bukhari 950.

- Cosmetics, non-wasteful:
Abdullah ibn Umar said, taking a meal of age FilesQuick WebMaster sold in the market, he took it came to the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - said, "O Messenger of Allaah, buy this outline of the gala and delegations. Gd for him in accordance with the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - «but this is not creative bass from him». And he tarried among age, God willing, soon, and then send the messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - Goubet Dibaj, turned to the age, came the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - said, "O Messenger of God you said« but this dress from unscrupulous him ». And sent to this cloak said to him, the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - «sell or infect them you need». Bukhari 948

Iaali to Morocco

layaly
layaly
نائب المدير

تـــاريخ التسجيـــل : 02/07/2010
التقييـــــم : 56356
العمــــر : 39
الموقع : فينوس العرب
الأوسمة : Brought by the master of creation  Adare

http://arab-venusmuslims.roo7.biz/

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة