Arab-Venus
The death of 31 people due to bad weather in Egypt W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Arab-Venus
The death of 31 people due to bad weather in Egypt W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

Arab-Venus
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» قلبي يؤلمني
The death of 31 people due to bad weather in Egypt I_icon_minitimeالسبت 25 يوليو 2015 - 16:14 من طرف layaly

» حديث شريف
The death of 31 people due to bad weather in Egypt I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 15:49 من طرف layaly

» لا داعى للحــــزن علي خـــــادع مفقـــ ــود
The death of 31 people due to bad weather in Egypt I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:42 من طرف layaly

» حكمة تشريع الصوم
The death of 31 people due to bad weather in Egypt I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:38 من طرف layaly

»  سجل عندك هذه بطاقتى الشخصية
The death of 31 people due to bad weather in Egypt I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:34 من طرف layaly

»  أحدث ديكورات جبس 2015 للأسقف
The death of 31 people due to bad weather in Egypt I_icon_minitimeالسبت 27 يونيو 2015 - 6:15 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان و المترفون
The death of 31 people due to bad weather in Egypt I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» من صام رمضان
The death of 31 people due to bad weather in Egypt I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فضائل الصيام
The death of 31 people due to bad weather in Egypt I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» وصايا رمضانية
The death of 31 people due to bad weather in Egypt I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» دروس من رمضان
The death of 31 people due to bad weather in Egypt I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:04 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» تعلم فى رمضان
The death of 31 people due to bad weather in Egypt I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:03 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» محفزات التغيير فى رمضان
The death of 31 people due to bad weather in Egypt I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:02 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فلسفة الصيام
The death of 31 people due to bad weather in Egypt I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:01 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان وتجديد الذات
The death of 31 people due to bad weather in Egypt I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:00 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» أحكام الصيام
The death of 31 people due to bad weather in Egypt I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 14:59 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان والتليفزيون و ... انت
The death of 31 people due to bad weather in Egypt I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 14:02 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان والمرأة المسلمة
The death of 31 people due to bad weather in Egypt I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:42 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان طوال العام
The death of 31 people due to bad weather in Egypt I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:37 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان الأخير
The death of 31 people due to bad weather in Egypt I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:32 من طرف رحيق الجنة

شارك هذه الصفحة
Share |
عدد الزائرين للموقع

The death of 31 people due to bad weather in Egypt

اذهب الى الأسفل

The death of 31 people due to bad weather in Egypt Empty The death of 31 people due to bad weather in Egypt

مُساهمة من طرف فينوس العرب الثلاثاء 14 ديسمبر 2010 - 8:22

The death of 31 people due to bad weather in Egypt

Rains and sand storms that swept through Egypt during the past two days killed at least 31 people, with a possible rise in revenues to connect with rescue work in two buildings Mnharrin, as officials said Monday.

And was recovered the bodies of 6 workers on Monday from the ruins of a textile factory a 6-storey building collapsed on Sunday because of heavy rains in Alexandria, according to officials.

3 workers killed on Sunday as another worker died of his wounds on Monday, bringing the death toll in the factory to 10 people, officials said.

Rescue workers are still searching for about 10 workers believed to be still trapped under the rubble of the building.

In the city of Tanta, located on the Nile Delta, a child was killed and 9 people were injured when a residential building collapsed on a 5-storey building on Sunday, with the detention of a person under the rubble.

And repeated incidents of house collapses in Egypt, where they often are ignored building standards and adding floors without a permit.

And killed 20 people and wounded more than 40 others in road accidents on Sunday in parts of Egypt because of poor visibility caused by heavy rains and sand storms, according to officials.

Being on Monday the withdrawal of Italian ship broke down off the coast of Marsa Matrouh, with 21 crew members, carrying about 38 containers of toxic paints, according to the Italian agency ISNA reported.

And the disruption of the ship's engine to make it at the mercy of the storm. The crew is rescued and taken to an oil tanker and cargo ship nearby.

And re-open the main ports of Egypt in Alexandria and the Red Sea on Monday after a day of closure because of high winds and low visibility and heavy rains, officials said.

It also reopened the Suez Canal linking the Mediterranean and Red Sea to ships on Monday after closing Sunday.

Venus Arabs
فينوس العرب
فينوس العرب

تـــاريخ التسجيـــل : 23/09/2010
التقييـــــم : 49768

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى