Arab-Venus
Nizar to ... And for Nazar ... W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Arab-Venus
Nizar to ... And for Nazar ... W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

Arab-Venus
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» قلبي يؤلمني
Nizar to ... And for Nazar ... I_icon_minitimeالسبت 25 يوليو 2015 - 16:14 من طرف layaly

» حديث شريف
Nizar to ... And for Nazar ... I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 15:49 من طرف layaly

» لا داعى للحــــزن علي خـــــادع مفقـــ ــود
Nizar to ... And for Nazar ... I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:42 من طرف layaly

» حكمة تشريع الصوم
Nizar to ... And for Nazar ... I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:38 من طرف layaly

»  سجل عندك هذه بطاقتى الشخصية
Nizar to ... And for Nazar ... I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:34 من طرف layaly

»  أحدث ديكورات جبس 2015 للأسقف
Nizar to ... And for Nazar ... I_icon_minitimeالسبت 27 يونيو 2015 - 6:15 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان و المترفون
Nizar to ... And for Nazar ... I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» من صام رمضان
Nizar to ... And for Nazar ... I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فضائل الصيام
Nizar to ... And for Nazar ... I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» وصايا رمضانية
Nizar to ... And for Nazar ... I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» دروس من رمضان
Nizar to ... And for Nazar ... I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:04 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» تعلم فى رمضان
Nizar to ... And for Nazar ... I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:03 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» محفزات التغيير فى رمضان
Nizar to ... And for Nazar ... I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:02 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فلسفة الصيام
Nizar to ... And for Nazar ... I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:01 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان وتجديد الذات
Nizar to ... And for Nazar ... I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:00 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» أحكام الصيام
Nizar to ... And for Nazar ... I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 14:59 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان والتليفزيون و ... انت
Nizar to ... And for Nazar ... I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 14:02 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان والمرأة المسلمة
Nizar to ... And for Nazar ... I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:42 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان طوال العام
Nizar to ... And for Nazar ... I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:37 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان الأخير
Nizar to ... And for Nazar ... I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:32 من طرف رحيق الجنة

شارك هذه الصفحة
Share |
عدد الزائرين للموقع

Nizar to ... And for Nazar ...

اذهب الى الأسفل

Nizar to ... And for Nazar ... Empty Nizar to ... And for Nazar ...

مُساهمة من طرف فينوس العرب الثلاثاء 14 ديسمبر 2010 - 8:10

Nizar to ... And for Nazar ...

A bouquet of flowers to dedicate Nizar Qabbani, as simple as can be remembered by that voice, which was launched in defense of one hundred million Arab woman ... Hundred million prisoners without guilt, but she is a woman - in the words of Nizar - the poet who quoted his words from the list of women's food Shahriar to put in the position of satellites, stars and flowers.

In 1969 after marriage Nizar Qabbani of the biblical narrator, which ended her life tragically in the bombing of the Iraqi embassy in Beirut in 1981. Nizar said: (I came to Baghdad to cast a poem and after reading the poem I met her biblical poem again and we have established the first institution between a unitary and between the two hearts and two tons). Introductions to the event was not without elements of excitement and thrill, the family took pity biblical narrator from the volcano Nazar ... Warned her that Nizar is a registered trademark of the insurgency ... And that his poetry under the pillows virgins living with it every night and do not dare to admit possession in front of senior family ... And the tenderness that adorn the lines of his poems fires broke out in the conscience ... And that she will marry Hehriara modern women instead of being slaughtered every night A woman and woman ... But the girl with three and twenty-year-old insisted on spun yarn beautiful love story ever known recent history ... Chose after he wrote her a catalyst:

I Jertk to choose

Between death on my chest

Or on the books of poetry

Choose love or Allahab

Fjbn only choose

And were married after three attempts he has made to biblical sermons, including one center where former Iraqi President Ahmed Hassan Bakr.

I approached the Nizar from this point until the last days made me curse the absurd traditions that Slchtna and shot to be eaten by the carnivorous and throw bones, one who is accused of Shahriar, who entered the bedroom of women and did not come out of it until now ... And describe the crime showered words:

Sin

I love quotes from Khovh

To the outdoors

And that became my chest, my dear

Church open to all the people love

Is the same woman who made his case during the fifty years until it became the contentious relationship between Nizar and women constitute three-quarters of the psychological and poetic composition.

Often allowed myself Bmchaksp (Uncle Nazar) as it used to call him by virtue of friendship, family intimacy. Do you want to know the positions of some of the women let him down, then his eyes were not without a look of surprise and is the answer from yesterday was seen by a child playing with children, family and today, trying to swim in a sea of high waves ... But Nizar did not give up one day to pay the generations of young people towards the light energy and freedom so rare Achtsni group dialogues during my journalistic institution in the "Rose El Youssef," the Egyptian ... Without a woman free no free man and not a free country ... These words were spark enthusiasm in the voice of Nizar and is the answer me: (when tired of the revolution Rebel may be the same Khan and Khan revolution .. the revolution is not a government job that we can resign them when we want .. it's a fire burning in our blood and they can not become water flows in our blood. so I do not feel that women have let me down, but rather I feel that this community has failed them and let me down with them .. I have sung for the freedom of women fifty years and dreamed of the paradise of freedom, I am liberated women Bonascidi dreams and not entered paradise! )

As long as you try to search about the power of hope in Anagacati with him, women are still facing the same problems and constraints over half a century .. Where is the solution, then, was I correct expres​sion(political constraints and social and economic problems of women in all ages is the historical obstacles, women inherit and inherit the color of her eyes and tall England, from generation to generation. Do not get out of all these dilemmas, but when the women completed all weapons of confrontation with the male community, and most important of these weapons weapon mind, culture and economic power .. when we have a hundred million Arab women are able to stand on their legs mentally and culturally and economically, all men would resign from their jobs. the rights of women will not reach them through postman .. (but the minimum is taken notified).

Nizar was not practiced ritual write in an orderly, often we find papers scattered around him during the moment of creativity, but writing and nerve tissue, and one .. If the writing is .. And if it does not have moved away ..

Nizar chosen since its inception to be a thorn in the throat of all legacies of the marginalized role of women between the transition from parental authority to the marital power, and put it on top of the list of taboos and restricted it under a thousand and under .. Flagrant rebellion:

Love the world ..

Vathdoa O people of love

Abu Lahab is still in full conceit over the East and Bags

Playing with the nipples cut

And mastectomy and decapitation ...

The insurgency has spread all their charisma to the flagrant political poems of many Arab regimes .. Madaabni saying much (Who told you I want to be a thorn in some Arab regimes piece of chocolate!! I stood by without Craeiti and proud of her, and because I am forbidden everywhere, I read everywhere .. and because Itardonni rulers, the people give me political asylum .. and my fingers are excluded because the censors, the readers Ihdonni fingers .. and because the borders are closed to me, take my words the transfer of birds .. and also sneaking rose fragrance without asking permission of one, would sneak out from under the doors and under the pillows and under bracelets and braids under my poems .. that required living or dead everywhere, with this I will not ask retrial because the hair is always right ...)

Did not get tired of this creative - despite concerns that have elapsed back - live with a sense of de-fuse a bomb .. With a character such as Nizar Qabbani, do not benefit from any attempt to calm or submissiveness .. Because as he put it (I do not believe Artdjaja hair does not occur in the crust of the earth .. and not a revolution in the prevailing ideas and previous convictions. I have a poem is a ticking time bomb must be detonated in a city street in the .. what .. what a man .. in a woman .. I do not believe poems that walk on the straight path, because the straight path may take you to the utopia, but does not connect you to the city hair .. hair is great (the art of the riots), and because Mutanabi was a major troublemaker, he became a great poet .. and so was Baudelaire and Abu Nawas and loop bin roses and other poets Tramps. I walked fifty years as far as the dagger, but I did not scream, but I delight in the taste of blood in the poetry of love .. .. and Rjmoni in the political poetry of Jrdoe Prefecture and accused me of Balcaobip .. and my conversations in the media accused me of violating traffic regulations and not to stand on the red light .. What does it mean the red light! I do not know great creative work stop on the red light and do not know a great poem to represent the hands of the Caliph, but bite ... )

Nizar Qabbani life with the most beautiful palms in Iraq loftiness biblical narrator was a poem of not less anxiety in the lyrics of Nizar Pettmrdha that lit up the face of modern Arabic poem .. biblical woman was "exceptional" in every sense of the word .. beautiful possessed in the head matched the perceptions of beauty and features Hmok Alravedinip Deals .. until it became in the life of Nizar .. and "Zainab Omar" .. beloved .. Wife .. Mother .. succeeded in assimilating the "great rebel child" within the structure of Nizar .. Bhmokha Iraqi exceeded all the consequences of fame and stardom that took Nizar .. even if its most creative periods of Nizar was the period of the biblical marriage .. just picked up the bombing of the Iraqi Embassy to put the word end of her life on 15.12.1981 .. and tears Books Nizar cry wonderful companion lamented by his path .. the poem "biblical" .. I asked Nazar (Matthew began to write .. reply on the fifth day from the date of the bombing and the search for her pure body was still in progress)

Finally ... Do you know how much you Nizar need in these difficult moments restore your words:

We want an angry generation

We want to succeed generation prospects

Enkc and history of the roots

Enkc and thought from the depths

We want a generation coming

Various features

Does not forgive mistakes .. Does not forgive

Do not bend

Does not know the hypocrisy

Nizar Qabbani by fax from London: Arab society has failed women and let me down with it *

Nizar song collection of poetry \ under anesthetic virgins dream \ Yes \ The case of women \ during the fifty years or more than \ sound was beautiful, which began about a hundred million boost Arab woman says Nizar himself \ hundred million prisoners unjustly except it is a woman \ How do I see us now Nizar Qabbani, after half a century, and the conversation between Cairo and London with the great poet by fax.

The beauty of the heavens the rain and gray shot of a cup of coffee and bread and freedom ...

* How do you explain the contradiction between raising our children to Western-style accounting, and when Nchehr stick their faces in the Middle customs and traditions?

- I do not believe that we who educate our children personally bring them up is the environment in which Nzerahm where friends and movies and books and magazines that read them, and who hold the children these days?! No one can hold them to account and not on the way East, nor on any way ... that our children are Erpununa who these days is not we who Nestm.

* Arab girl snatched her sight shining model for the European girl, but when you first try to approach them and taking them Chdha hands of the father, brother or even cross the road .. You lose balance, which exists in both parties: the form and brilliant Mr. omnipotent director .. how and where the Flee?

- To lose the balance between the two civilizations of Western and Eastern only girl who Buhlool her .. the girl educated by know where their feet and know the limits of good and evil and the differences between black and white can not fall to lift the pettiness and cobalt false .. The Michael Jackson and Madonna and disco music do not represent the theoretical model a cultural model .. I do not think that the Arab girl will take the balance and stigmatized as backward because it has a beauty and cleanliness of the internal spiritual Malika what makes them women.

* In 1994, Arab women still face the same problems and constraints as it is its location as it was in 1944 half a century ago and live in the same phenomenon is analyzed by us or we are waiting for a poem you read us?.

- Social constraints and political and economic problems of women in all ages in 1944 not only is the historical obstacles to inherit women also inherit the same color and the tall England, from generation to generation ..

Not out of all this impasse only when complemented by women of all weapons of confrontation with the male community, and most important of these weapons weapons of reason and culture and economic power .. The man as we know govern because it is superior mentally, culturally and economically .. and when we have 100 million Arab women are able to stand the legs are not culturally and mentally, financially and economically, all the men would resign from their jobs.

*, Then, is responsible as you say it does not consider seeking sit and take the initiative?

- I'm with you that women are responsible first and foremost for marginalized and nip and humiliation, women have always quiet, and are dividing and share and is convinced that her husband, the King of kings and the crown of her head, although he tramp to ISUI five tariff .. the woman who swallowed a dagger through thousands of years until it reached the dagger to the intestines and must stop now the practice of harmful hobby .. the rights of women does not reach them by fax or with the postman .. But the minimum is taken notified ..

All revolutions, women were on the paper was never transmitted to the implementation phase, so the rights of women remained in the belly of the man .. It is impossible to remove these rights from the stomach only by Caesarean section.

* Some people say that women are innately political ability in the management of the game of politics than men and it is practiced in the Middle talent backstage and on-the-scenes What do you say?

- I can not imagine that women experienced only in one case, which is the ability to kidnapping a man from the arms of his mother's car and taken to the Syariah Court. The statesmanship they would Mens hundred percent to this ruthless adult blood of Genghis Khan to Tamerlane to Hulagu to Stalin to Dracula to Batman .. they were all men .. my friend, I advise women not to get dirty hands in politics .. Because her hands Almsnootain of wax and honey, the purest crystal Tthelotha quagmire that policy with respect to the two women, Margaret Thatcher and Indira Gandhi .. I hope that women will be brushing the sky satellite and Jasmine springs eternal from the springs of poetry.

* Lead the defense of women, what have you gained Is Kzltk the attitudes of some women, or what is still insisting on Thortk for the liberation of women?

- When tired Rebel of the revolution have had betrayed himself and Khan revolution The revolution is not a government job that we can leave or resign them and when we want it fire burning in our blood and can not be flowing in our blood is true that I held the defense of one hundred Arab woman, but I knew from the very beginning that the issue of freedom is bigger than me, including the freedom not to a rabbit out of a hat containing .. but the fruit ripen in a society oriented to accommodate the idea of freedom and is willing to pay for it in a society fractured and lost and Mstalp and a half my mother's society such as the Arab seems the search for freedom along the lines of freedoms prevailing in European society a kind of myth as well as democracy , it is impossible in our country, the Phoenix bird, so I do not feel that the Arab women had let me down, but I feel that this community has failed them and let me down with them .. I have sung for the freedom of women fifty years ago, so I am not liberated women Bonascidi and dreams you have entered paradise.

* You may understand that oppress women in the era of horse and night and Baida how persecuted in the era of computers and satellites?

- On the contrary I think that the era of horse and night and Baida was more sophisticated and civilization in his dealings with women in the era of computers and robots, satellites, and the new world order .. At times there was a bright Arab chivalry and magnanimity of a great moral and HH in dealing with the female and even in the pre-Islamic era was the great Varsena Antar ibn Shaddad (turn a blind eye that seemed to him a neighbor). This means that Antar was the most advanced civilization of today's youth who Chilon women behind the motorcyclist as a bag of onions a reflection of women's freedom and freedom of men if this was the persecution of power Valgahr inevitably reflect on the status of women and freedom Do you agree with this statement?. I do not think that the sword of power distinguishes between men and women, the suppression does not have a specific gender and Sergeant Arabic texts that are being slaughtered before him regardless of her male or femininity.

* Nizar Qabbani, who has not only the role of leading the defense of women we have opened the door of women and men to rebel against oppression ... The note of love and freedom is a legitimate right Do you believe that the Arab world Boukritth social policy and now need more than one Nizar?

- If the community hates windows and balconies hates .. Balconies and dislikes .. And hates sunlight .. And the smell of spring .. The singing of the birds, the A. Nizar combined can not convince people of the cave that the shower with soap and water and change their clothes or hair, read a book or watch a play .. The issue is not poetry .. It's a matter armored against society beauty, love and a sense of culture and civilization that the butterfly and one can not make a spring, as they say and I say that the poem can not have something to do in the face of the burden of the country. In my beginning poetry I would have thought that the hair can change the world but today I imagine that all the poets of the Arab world to be uprooted Esttiawa hair from the top of dictator looked at his compatriots as if they were rats in a trap ...

* As anxious to check on the achievements of women in their quest to recover the humanity lost more than Shahriar want to check on our great poet .. How the case?

- My physical does not matter .. What matters is the case of my fingers .. As long as my fingers can produce silk worm, I am new poems is fine .. I write and nervous tissue, and one .. If I write .. If you depart from me .. I'm not.

London is very beautiful exile deal with me and gives me the wire all the things that I love.

* The text of the dialogue writer Lena oppressed with the poet Nizar Qabbani, published in the journal (Rose Al-Youssef) in the nineties the past.

Venus Arabs
فينوس العرب
فينوس العرب

تـــاريخ التسجيـــل : 23/09/2010
التقييـــــم : 49548

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى