Arab-Venus
Prohibitions peace be upon him for Shirk W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Arab-Venus
Prohibitions peace be upon him for Shirk W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

Arab-Venus
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» قلبي يؤلمني
Prohibitions peace be upon him for Shirk I_icon_minitimeالسبت 25 يوليو 2015 - 16:14 من طرف layaly

» حديث شريف
Prohibitions peace be upon him for Shirk I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 15:49 من طرف layaly

» لا داعى للحــــزن علي خـــــادع مفقـــ ــود
Prohibitions peace be upon him for Shirk I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:42 من طرف layaly

» حكمة تشريع الصوم
Prohibitions peace be upon him for Shirk I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:38 من طرف layaly

»  سجل عندك هذه بطاقتى الشخصية
Prohibitions peace be upon him for Shirk I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:34 من طرف layaly

»  أحدث ديكورات جبس 2015 للأسقف
Prohibitions peace be upon him for Shirk I_icon_minitimeالسبت 27 يونيو 2015 - 6:15 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان و المترفون
Prohibitions peace be upon him for Shirk I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» من صام رمضان
Prohibitions peace be upon him for Shirk I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فضائل الصيام
Prohibitions peace be upon him for Shirk I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» وصايا رمضانية
Prohibitions peace be upon him for Shirk I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» دروس من رمضان
Prohibitions peace be upon him for Shirk I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:04 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» تعلم فى رمضان
Prohibitions peace be upon him for Shirk I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:03 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» محفزات التغيير فى رمضان
Prohibitions peace be upon him for Shirk I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:02 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فلسفة الصيام
Prohibitions peace be upon him for Shirk I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:01 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان وتجديد الذات
Prohibitions peace be upon him for Shirk I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:00 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» أحكام الصيام
Prohibitions peace be upon him for Shirk I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 14:59 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان والتليفزيون و ... انت
Prohibitions peace be upon him for Shirk I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 14:02 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان والمرأة المسلمة
Prohibitions peace be upon him for Shirk I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:42 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان طوال العام
Prohibitions peace be upon him for Shirk I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:37 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان الأخير
Prohibitions peace be upon him for Shirk I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:32 من طرف رحيق الجنة

شارك هذه الصفحة
Share |
عدد الزائرين للموقع

Prohibitions peace be upon him for Shirk

اذهب الى الأسفل

Prohibitions peace be upon him for Shirk Empty Prohibitions peace be upon him for Shirk

مُساهمة من طرف فينوس العرب الأحد 24 أكتوبر 2010 - 19:35

Prohibitions peace be upon him for Shirk

Sent by God Almighty Holy Prophet after that with the trap in the people and rooted its roots and went Nur call our Prophet Ibrahim and the Prophet better peace and blessings of this indicates the denial to the worship of Allah, stones and clay, and the myths of ignorance What was the people except that they showed him and those who believed in with hostility and hatred of what they said, deploring Mcabren invite them to it: ((gods One God, this is a strange thing)) (1).

Was of undeniable peace be upon him manifestations of shirk from the idolaters Tuahm about idols and Tozlem by not committed to peace be upon him silence, silence and strength and heavy-handedness as far as they were denounced by the tongue and advise them showing them the seriousness of their actions by saying to them (Wellcome and Wellcome) and this is very gentle with them fear them to blame, or punishment of Allah Almighty wrath of what they were doing Tawaf around the idols.

It was narrated from Ibn Abbas, may Allah be pleased with him: He was the polytheists say: Beck is not a partner for you says the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: ((Wellcome D D)) (2): only a snare is owned by you and the king. They say that they are touring House)) (3).

Said Mubaarakfoori God's mercy in their pastures keys explain lamp bulbs: and the statement that it sees an evil action and was not able to change it by hand it is likely to change it to say, because the denial of the D-D)) (4).

This was not the incident is unique in his life, peace be upon him with the gravity of the sin that I did as it is a form of polytheism, but repeated the newly Islam of his companions repetitive him kindness to them and advise them and alert them to a great offense and a great burden to set an example to them as in the Sunan al-Tirmidhi from Abu Waaqid Laithi may Allah be pleased with him said: "We came out with the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, Nostalgia and we Hadithoa era Kafr, and they were converted to Islam on the opening said:" We passed by a tree we said, O Messenger of Allah make us of medals and be of Kfar Sidra bent around, and hanging by their arms they call with medals , and when we said to the Prophet peace be upon him said: ((God is great you say that, then I also said the children of Israel to Moses: Make us gods, as they have gods, said: "You ignorant people to Turkbn the ways of those before you) (5) Narrated by al-Tirmidhi and Ibn Abi Asim and his word.

How great is his peace be upon him and tempered with praise of peace be upon him and which he said he believed that only peace be upon him not cold shocked Madiha did not urge his face in the dirt but did not brutalize and said to them:
((Say Goodnight, or some of your opinion as contained in Musnad Ahmad Abdullah bin Snoring said: "Launched in the delegation of Bani Amer to the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him and said: You are our master, he said: ((Mr. Almighty God)) said, and the best among us, as well as and Oazmna Hula, he said: ((Say Goodnight, or some of your argument does not Istdzenkm Satan)) (6)

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

(1) - Al (r) (5).
(2) - ((Wellcome D D)) Al-Nawawi said God's mercy: Sharh Saheeh Muslim (8 / 90): The transfer of the judge Aid, he said: ((Roy housing for dal and broken 8 / 90 with special characters such, which means "Enough of this talk Vaguetsroa and will publish it.
(3) - Narrated by Muslim in his Saheeh, The Book of Hajj (2/843/1185) and al-Bayhaqi in the year the Great (5 / 45 46).
(4) - pasture keys (6 / 368).
(5) - al-Tirmidhi (4/475/2180) is true, "said Hassan.
(6) - Ahmad in his Musnad (4 / 24, 125), Abu Dawood in his Sunan, Kitaab al-Adab (5 / 154 155 / 4806).

Venus Arabs
فينوس العرب
فينوس العرب

تـــاريخ التسجيـــل : 23/09/2010
التقييـــــم : 49558

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى