Arab-Venus
Suhaib bin Sinan W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Arab-Venus
Suhaib bin Sinan W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

Arab-Venus
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» قلبي يؤلمني
Suhaib bin Sinan I_icon_minitimeالسبت 25 يوليو 2015 - 16:14 من طرف layaly

» حديث شريف
Suhaib bin Sinan I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 15:49 من طرف layaly

» لا داعى للحــــزن علي خـــــادع مفقـــ ــود
Suhaib bin Sinan I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:42 من طرف layaly

» حكمة تشريع الصوم
Suhaib bin Sinan I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:38 من طرف layaly

»  سجل عندك هذه بطاقتى الشخصية
Suhaib bin Sinan I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:34 من طرف layaly

»  أحدث ديكورات جبس 2015 للأسقف
Suhaib bin Sinan I_icon_minitimeالسبت 27 يونيو 2015 - 6:15 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان و المترفون
Suhaib bin Sinan I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» من صام رمضان
Suhaib bin Sinan I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فضائل الصيام
Suhaib bin Sinan I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» وصايا رمضانية
Suhaib bin Sinan I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» دروس من رمضان
Suhaib bin Sinan I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:04 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» تعلم فى رمضان
Suhaib bin Sinan I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:03 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» محفزات التغيير فى رمضان
Suhaib bin Sinan I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:02 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فلسفة الصيام
Suhaib bin Sinan I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:01 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان وتجديد الذات
Suhaib bin Sinan I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:00 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» أحكام الصيام
Suhaib bin Sinan I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 14:59 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان والتليفزيون و ... انت
Suhaib bin Sinan I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 14:02 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان والمرأة المسلمة
Suhaib bin Sinan I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:42 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان طوال العام
Suhaib bin Sinan I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:37 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان الأخير
Suhaib bin Sinan I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:32 من طرف رحيق الجنة

شارك هذه الصفحة
Share |
عدد الزائرين للموقع

Suhaib bin Sinan

اذهب الى الأسفل

Suhaib bin Sinan Empty Suhaib bin Sinan

مُساهمة من طرف فينوس العرب الجمعة 8 أكتوبر 2010 - 18:19

][size=24]Suhaib bin Sinan

Gain on sale, O Abu Yahya!!

Born in the arms of bliss ..
I have his father and governor Idiot Luleå them to fractions .. It was the Arabs who fled to Iraq long before the era of Islam, based in his palace on the shore of the Euphrates, which follows the island and Mosul, the boy lived soft happy ..
One day, the country has been attacked by the Romans .. Shifters and the families of many numbers, cursing the boy, "Suhaib bin Sinan" ..
Iqtns and slave traders, and ends roam to Mecca, where the sale of Abdullah ibn Jad'aan, having spent his childhood and youth in the land of the Romans, even taking their tongues and accents.
And admired his intelligence and his master and devotion, Viatgah and edit it, and prepares him the opportunity to trade with it.
One day .. Let Sidika Ammar bin Yasir to tell us about that day:
"Received Suhaib bin Sinan on the door of Dar al-Arqam, the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him where ..
I said to him: What do you want ..?
He told me what you want ..?
I said to him: I want to Mohammed, then I hear what he says.
He said: I want it ..
We entered the Prophet peace be upon him, introduced us to Islam Voslmna.
Then we stayed on it until one says ..
Then we went out and we Mstkhvian. "!!

Suhaib known Triva permission to Dar al-Arqam ..
Knew the way to the guidance and light, and also to the sacrifice of labor and sacrifice great ..
Crossing the wooden door that separates inside from outside the Dar al-Arqam did not mean just crossing the threshold .. It was meant to overcome the limits of the whole world ..!
World is all that is represented by the religion and the creation of, and the system and the life ..
And crossing the threshold of Dar al-Arqam, which was not displayed for more than one foot it meant, in fact, and the reality of crossing the midst of the horrors, broad, and wide ..
And the storming of the threshold, marking the era was replete with enormous Palmswliat ..!
And for the poor, and strangers, and slaves, was an obstacle to storm the Dar al-Arqam sacrifice means more than all of the familiar human potential.

Our friend and Ziba to a strange man .. And his friend, who extended to him at the door of the house, Ammar bin Yasir poor man .. What Balhma Istqublan Sphinx and Eshmran Sedahma to meet him ..??
Call it faith, which does not resist ..
And it merits Muhammad peace be upon him, that would fill the hearts of the righteous Obeirha guidance and love ..
And it is the new bright magnificence. Impress the minds tired old antiseptic, and misguidance and bankruptcy ..
And it is before all of this affects the mercy of God by whom .. And guided him to guide him by the delegate ...
Suhaib take place in a convoy of believers ..
Taking place, spacious and high among the ranks of the oppressed and suffering ..!!
And a high place as well as between and among Albazlin Muftdin ..
And he speaks sincerely for the great loyalty to his responsibilities as a Muslim, swore allegiance to the Prophet, and marched under the banner of Islam, says:
"I did not see the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him sight, but you never present ..
Did not pay allegiance to sell, but you never present ..
The secret never pleased. But you are present ..
The invaders never invaded, the first time and so on, but the Mint for a right hand, from the north ..
And they have never feared the Muslims, but you are in front of them ..
Not frightened, and behind them, but you're behind ..
What made the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him between me and Aalt never even met his Lord "..!!
This impressive picture, the faith and loyalty of a great feat ..
It was Suhaib may Allah be pleased with him and his brothers them all, Welcome to this superior faith received from the first day when the light of God, and placed his right hand in the Liken the Prophet ..
Day took his relations with people, and this world, and even himself, a new character. That day. Breath on both on a solid, dedicated ascetic. And kept it receives events Vituaha. Veroaha and horrors.
And we have been facing the consequences at the feet of the bridges. G is not trail from the scene or about the risk .. No interest in his love and passion for booty to Amoarm .. And lust for life, to love and love of the danger of death ..

We have opened the noble days of struggle and loyalty Galilee Day immigrant, On that day, gave up all his wealth and all the gold that Ovaeth it his business profitable during the many years spent in Mecca .. Gave up all this wealth is all they have at the moment of majesty did not grow any hesitation or reversal.
When the Prophet are the migration, science Sahib, and was supposed to be the third of three, are the messenger .. And Abu Bakr .. Suhaib ..
However, the Betwa Alqrhien had ordered them to prevent the migration of the Prophet ..
And signed Sahib in some Fajakhm, Fouk migration some time, while the Prophet and his companion had taken the arm of God's blessing ..
And engaged in a dialogue and Suhaib Daor, until he managed to escape from Haniih, and rode back camel, and launched by the Sahara and Thba ..
However, the Quraysh sent in its impact Guenastha Vodrickohk .. Suhaib had barely seen and confronted by a relative until he yelled:
"O Quraish ..
I have you know that I am a man Ormickm .. And Im praying, and God does not even throw a cable to share with me, then shoot it in Odrbakm Bsevi so as not to remain in the hands of anything from him, Voqdmoa if you like ..
And if you like Dallaltkm Mali, and will leave me alone "..

The Astamoa for themselves, and they would not take his money, saying to him:
Otina Assaloka poor, Vkther owner with us, and we reached what was, and now the owner and start your own ..??
So He has guided on where you stash a fortune, and left him alone, and have gone to Mecca Returning ..

And wonder as saying they believed not in doubt, and is warned, did not ask him aware .. But did not Isthalvoh to the truth ..!! This position gives the Sahib a lot of greatness it deserves being honest and Secretary ..!!
Sahib and resumed migration alone happy, even Wardak Prophet peace be upon him in Quba ..

The Prophet Halsa and around some of his companions while the people they Sahib had barely seen the Prophet, so called him Mthl:
"Abu Yahya profit selling ..!!
Gain on sale Abu Yahya ..!!
And then revealed the verse:
(And the people who sells himself seeking the pleasure of God, and God Kind to His slaves) ..

I have bought for the Sahib himself locked in order to please God with all his wealth, spent his youth in the collection, and did not feel aggrieved that he never ..
Hermetical money, and gold and the whole world, if he has his faith, and if left to his conscience sovereignty .. His will and determination ..??
The Prophet liked a lot .. The Sahib along with the pious and piety, light spirit, present humor ..
He saw the Prophet eating fresh, and was one of his eyes, conjunctivitis ..
Prophet said to him laughingly: "In your eyes not eat wet conjunctivitis" ..?
He replied: "Any wrong ..? I eat my own eyes the other "..!!
The generous horse .. Spend all the money from the house of his bid for the sake of God, appointed in need .. Mkroba prayed for rain .. "and the love of food to feed the poor and the orphan and the captive."
I have even raised the attention of the excessive generosity Omar said to him: I see you feed so much that you are to go overboard ..?
Suhaib replied, I have heard the Messenger of Allah says:
"Feed your choice of food."

While life was Suhaib loaded with benefits and great things, the selection of Umar ibn al-Khattab him to lead Muslims in prayer fills the advantage of familiarity and the greatness of his life ..
When attacked on the faithful as he prayed the dawn prayer the Muslims ..
When I feel the end of the term, so he went to cast his friends and his will and his last words he said:
"To reach people Sahib" ..
Omar has chosen that day six of the companions, and all them is the new caliph ..

The Muslim Khalifa is the one who lead them in prayer in the prayer, In the days of vacant between the death of the faithful, and choose the new caliph, of the leads Muslims in prayer ..?
Omar and especially in those that take Alllhzat where his pure soul to God for the way Istoni a thousand times before to choose .. If chosen, there is not one of those more fortunate the selected ..
He has chosen Omar Ziba ..
Chosen to be in front of the Muslims in prayer, even promote the new caliph .. Burdens of his mission ..
Chosen and he knows that his lack of knowledge in his tongue, was the choice of the complete blessing of God to His servant, good Suhaib bin Sinan
[/size
فينوس العرب
فينوس العرب

تـــاريخ التسجيـــل : 23/09/2010
التقييـــــم : 49768

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى