Arab-Venus
Israeli dogs to meet the ships to break the siege W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Arab-Venus
Israeli dogs to meet the ships to break the siege W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

Arab-Venus
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» قلبي يؤلمني
Israeli dogs to meet the ships to break the siege I_icon_minitimeالسبت 25 يوليو 2015 - 16:14 من طرف layaly

» حديث شريف
Israeli dogs to meet the ships to break the siege I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 15:49 من طرف layaly

» لا داعى للحــــزن علي خـــــادع مفقـــ ــود
Israeli dogs to meet the ships to break the siege I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:42 من طرف layaly

» حكمة تشريع الصوم
Israeli dogs to meet the ships to break the siege I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:38 من طرف layaly

»  سجل عندك هذه بطاقتى الشخصية
Israeli dogs to meet the ships to break the siege I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:34 من طرف layaly

»  أحدث ديكورات جبس 2015 للأسقف
Israeli dogs to meet the ships to break the siege I_icon_minitimeالسبت 27 يونيو 2015 - 6:15 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان و المترفون
Israeli dogs to meet the ships to break the siege I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» من صام رمضان
Israeli dogs to meet the ships to break the siege I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فضائل الصيام
Israeli dogs to meet the ships to break the siege I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» وصايا رمضانية
Israeli dogs to meet the ships to break the siege I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» دروس من رمضان
Israeli dogs to meet the ships to break the siege I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:04 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» تعلم فى رمضان
Israeli dogs to meet the ships to break the siege I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:03 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» محفزات التغيير فى رمضان
Israeli dogs to meet the ships to break the siege I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:02 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فلسفة الصيام
Israeli dogs to meet the ships to break the siege I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:01 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان وتجديد الذات
Israeli dogs to meet the ships to break the siege I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:00 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» أحكام الصيام
Israeli dogs to meet the ships to break the siege I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 14:59 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان والتليفزيون و ... انت
Israeli dogs to meet the ships to break the siege I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 14:02 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان والمرأة المسلمة
Israeli dogs to meet the ships to break the siege I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:42 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان طوال العام
Israeli dogs to meet the ships to break the siege I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:37 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان الأخير
Israeli dogs to meet the ships to break the siege I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:32 من طرف رحيق الجنة

شارك هذه الصفحة
Share |
عدد الزائرين للموقع

Israeli dogs to meet the ships to break the siege

اذهب الى الأسفل

Israeli dogs to meet the ships to break the siege Empty Israeli dogs to meet the ships to break the siege

مُساهمة من طرف فينوس العرب الجمعة 8 أكتوبر 2010 - 12:22

Israeli dogs to meet the ships to break the siege
The Israeli navy Jewish Activists were planning to break the siege on Gaza (Reuters) Israeli assault on freedom in the fleet last May and killed 9 militants Turks, did not stop the fleet to break the siege, but on the contrary increased its momentum; this time intended to send his dogs instead of soldiers
Israeli army intends to use dogs trained unit «Aokis» against the activists on board the ship coming to break the siege on Gaza, in order to paralyze the ability of militants to any resistance by the Israeli soldiers to climb to the ship.
And the transfer of the site «Yediot Aharonot» mail yesterday about an Israeli military official that «when an aggressive dog down to the area to be reached by the soldiers it maintains a place free from any danger that does not allow for a move closer».
He added that «can download the dogs by a crane or some other way will be the first to arrive and then up fighters». He pointed out that the dogs unit «Aokis» trained to paralyze the ability of «enemy» By bitten in the leg and the greater the resistance, the stronger the bite «has shown dogs offensive capabilities in many events, which are unforgiving, but in the end, this gun is not a murderer but that mightily in the implementation of the task ».
And attack Israeli naval forces on a fleet of freedom and killed 9 militants on board the ship «Marmara» last May, the military official said that preparations to intercept the fleet Turkish included dogs, but not used in the process as «were not there is intelligence about the possibility of violent resistance in the ship Marmara ».
He added that «after the events of the fleet we realized that the use of dogs is certainly an effective way, we improve the capacity, not as a problem for the dog to work on board a ship and can do a good job».
The unit «Aokis» had offered last year of the dog attack on a soldier posing as a «terrorist Arab» cheers «God is great».
And revealed the organization of the army special celebration the end of the session to train dogs to attack the Arabs.
According to Hebrew press reports, two years ago that the occupation of Soldiers of the unit «Aokis» fact of life to b «Exercises alive» on the Palestinians at checkpoints scattered throughout the West.
In the meantime, according to the «Arabs 48» that «the Commission Terkl», in charge of the investigation in the attack on the fleet of freedom, called the Chairman of the High Follow up Committee for Arab affairs in the interior, Mohamed Zidan from the village of Kvrmend, and the President of the Islamic Movement, South Sheikh Hamad Abu Daabs, to appear before it next week.
Zidane participated in the Abu Daabs fleet of freedom, along with Sheikh Raed Salah, and coordinated the Free Gaza Lubna Masarweh, in addition to MP Haneen Zoubi. The Abu Daabs that he received the invitation, but he preferred not to comment on that at this point.
(News, UPI)
فينوس العرب
فينوس العرب

تـــاريخ التسجيـــل : 23/09/2010
التقييـــــم : 49548

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Israeli dogs to meet the ships to break the siege Empty Hala Fakher: my veil would not affect the (house Aila)

مُساهمة من طرف فينوس العرب الجمعة 8 أكتوبر 2010 - 12:29

Hala Fakher: my veil would not affect the (house Aila)

After some hesitation, short-resolved actress Hala Fakher position of the veil, and decided not to wear it again after that appearance for the first time in mourning the late artist Salah Sakka's father, Ahmed El Sakka, a decision that got the product Mohammed Azm, the producer of the series six com house Aila, in a big problem for fear that the decision to go hand in hand Hala Fakher wear them headscarf decision to retire, as was the case with a number of artists who wore the hijab, even if for a while. Especially when he said that Anas el-Feki, Minister of Information Sheikh Osama and the President of the Federation of Radio and Television asked him to prepare for the work of a third season of action after the success achieved by the second season.

And immediately initiated actress Hala Fakher meeting with the product, and stated that it sought to reassure him, affirming that she will not retire art, and that her headscarf would not affect their work, but requested the need to amend own clothing in the third season, commensurate with the veil, indicating that they will wear Aliiharp, which covers the hair only connecting from behind, a figure, who appeared in mourning and it will not be hampered by a lot in their work.

And confirmed the halo that after Aliiharp placed on her head felt great psychological comfort although they were not trying to wear it as janitors, but suddenly could not take it off, and I felt the situation of tranquility, a worn, making it resolved that the position to wear the veil forever.

On the other side was chosen by Mr. Helmi, head of the Media Production City on the second season episodes of the series of house Aila action comedy to be the only Egyptian, who participates in the interaction at the Jordan Festival for the Arab media, which is based on 16 Oct
فينوس العرب
فينوس العرب

تـــاريخ التسجيـــل : 23/09/2010
التقييـــــم : 49548

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى