Arab-Venus
Ruling on one who insults the mother of believers Aisha W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Arab-Venus
Ruling on one who insults the mother of believers Aisha W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

Arab-Venus
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» قلبي يؤلمني
Ruling on one who insults the mother of believers Aisha I_icon_minitimeالسبت 25 يوليو 2015 - 16:14 من طرف layaly

» حديث شريف
Ruling on one who insults the mother of believers Aisha I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 15:49 من طرف layaly

» لا داعى للحــــزن علي خـــــادع مفقـــ ــود
Ruling on one who insults the mother of believers Aisha I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:42 من طرف layaly

» حكمة تشريع الصوم
Ruling on one who insults the mother of believers Aisha I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:38 من طرف layaly

»  سجل عندك هذه بطاقتى الشخصية
Ruling on one who insults the mother of believers Aisha I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:34 من طرف layaly

»  أحدث ديكورات جبس 2015 للأسقف
Ruling on one who insults the mother of believers Aisha I_icon_minitimeالسبت 27 يونيو 2015 - 6:15 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان و المترفون
Ruling on one who insults the mother of believers Aisha I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» من صام رمضان
Ruling on one who insults the mother of believers Aisha I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فضائل الصيام
Ruling on one who insults the mother of believers Aisha I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» وصايا رمضانية
Ruling on one who insults the mother of believers Aisha I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» دروس من رمضان
Ruling on one who insults the mother of believers Aisha I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:04 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» تعلم فى رمضان
Ruling on one who insults the mother of believers Aisha I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:03 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» محفزات التغيير فى رمضان
Ruling on one who insults the mother of believers Aisha I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:02 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فلسفة الصيام
Ruling on one who insults the mother of believers Aisha I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:01 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان وتجديد الذات
Ruling on one who insults the mother of believers Aisha I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:00 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» أحكام الصيام
Ruling on one who insults the mother of believers Aisha I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 14:59 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان والتليفزيون و ... انت
Ruling on one who insults the mother of believers Aisha I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 14:02 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان والمرأة المسلمة
Ruling on one who insults the mother of believers Aisha I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:42 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان طوال العام
Ruling on one who insults the mother of believers Aisha I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:37 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان الأخير
Ruling on one who insults the mother of believers Aisha I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:32 من طرف رحيق الجنة

شارك هذه الصفحة
Share |
عدد الزائرين للموقع

Ruling on one who insults the mother of believers Aisha

اذهب الى الأسفل

Ruling on one who insults the mother of believers Aisha Empty Ruling on one who insults the mother of believers Aisha

مُساهمة من طرف ???? الجمعة 8 أكتوبر 2010 - 11:10

The one who insults the mother of believers Aisha, may Allah be pleased by what Allaah has stated it
, The scholars are unanimously agreed that he disbelieves
Said Judge Abu raise: (throw from Aisha, may Allah be pleased with him Braha God Kafr None) otherwise.
The narrated consensus on this is one of the imams of this provision.
Furry of the owner:
(Of insulting Abu Bakr, skin, and insulting Aisha killed. He was told: "Why? Said: "Whoever threw it contradicts the Qur'an)
. (Saarim p. 566).
The son of Shaaban in his novel, of the owner:
(Because God Almighty says:
((Allah admonishes you that never return to the like if you are believers)) [Nur: 17] "Who has disbelieved)
. (Shifa 2 / 1109).
The evidence of Kafr threw the mother of the believers and the phenomenon of explicit semantics, including
First: What is quoted by Imam Malik
, That in this denial of the Koran, which saw innocence
, And lie to what the Qu'ran is kufr.
Imaam Ibn Katheer said: (The scholars may Allaah have mercy on the whole of that Sabha after this
And threw it after this mentioned in this verse, is a kaafir, because of the Koran Amaand)
(See Tafseer Ibn Katheer, 3 / 276,
In the interpretation of the verse ((Those who slander chaste women)
) Light: 23
Ibn Hazm said - a comment on the view of Imam Maalik Prev -
: (Say here is true owner, a rose full, and denial of God in a piece pleaded)
. (Local 11/15).
Second: that the abuse and Tnqissa the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him,
In many ways, indicated by the Koran,
For example:
The Ibn Abbas, may Allah be pleased with the difference between the meaning
(And those who accuse chaste women and produce not four witnesses,) [and saying ((Those who accuse chaste women, indiscreet but believing,)) [Nur: 23]
, Said the interpretation of the second verse
: (This regarding Aisha and wives of the Prophet peace be upon him a private, not a vague repentance
, And throwing Oamrop believing God has made him repent. . . To the last words. .
He said: a man to understand that the head of the Tribal Hassan explained what).
(See Ibn Jarir 18/83, and his son many 3 / 277).
I'm lost between Abbas
, That this verse, but I got the one who threw the mothers of the believers Aisha, may Allah be pleased about them
Qzvhn because of the appeal to the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him and disadvantage
VGN ejaculation women harm to her husband, as is the harm to her son, because the proportion of Aldeattp to him and to show the corruption of bed
, And his wife committed adultery harms great harm. .
Perhaps this is what caused some people to shame and disgrace his family threw greater than if it is inflicted by the projectile
. (Saarim, p. 45, and Qurtubi 12/139).
Viiva as well as the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him Kafr unanimously
Al-Qurtubi said when the verse ((Allah admonishes you to go back to like him)) [Nur: 17]
: (Mean Aisha, because like him can not only be peer-to say in a particular Almcol
, Or one who was in the rank of the wives of the Prophet peace be upon him,
Because that Imaip the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him in his and his family, and that the unbeliever does).
(Qurtubi 12/136, the son of the Koran in Arabic 3 / 1355 - 1356).
It indicates that the Qzvhn harm of the Prophet peace be upon him
, Narrated by sheikhs in Sahiehma in modern fabrication Aisha
She said: (The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him Fastadhir from Abdullah ibn Abi Slol), said: (The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him - which is on the podium -:
O Muslims from Excuse me I have heard from a man in his harm my family. . ) As stated in the correct.
The words: (from) Excuse me
Incefni any of the virginal and assess if Antceft him what I have heard of his harm in my family, and God knows best.
Affirmed that peace be upon him had hurt him so Tovea Astadhir
The believers who did not take them diet
: (Flexible strike their necks, then we Nadhirk commanded us to strike if their necks),
He did not deny the Prophet peace be upon him Saad Astimarh in striking their necks
. (Saarim p. 47).
Shaykh Muhammad bin Abdul Wahab
(It is spewing pure good or faithful wife the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him in this world and the Hereafter
, If so, what about it, hit it from Abdullah ibn Abi Slol head of the hypocrites
, And the mouthpiece of the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him says
: "O Muslims from Excuse me who hurt me in my family).
((
Those who annoy Allah and His Messenger, Allah has cursed them in the
World and the Hereafter and prepared for them a humiliating punishment)
) * ((
And those who annoy believing men and women other than what
Acquired bear the guilt of slander and manifest sin)
) :57 Parties -58.
Where supporters of religion to say to him: "We Nadhirk O Messenger of God
. (Reply Shiites at 25-26)
The appeal may Allah be pleased with the diminution of the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him by another,
Where the Almighty said: ((like calls for bad men)) [Light: 26 Ibn Katheer
(Ie Allah will not make the wife of the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him but a good
, Because the best of all the good people, even if the malicious repaired to him religiously and some
, And that is the Almighty said: ((those innocent of what they say)) any of what he says people lie and aggression)
. (Ibn Kathir 3 / 278)

????
زائر

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى