Arab-Venus
UN Security Council delegation to meet al-Bashir of Sudan will not W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Arab-Venus
UN Security Council delegation to meet al-Bashir of Sudan will not W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

Arab-Venus
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» قلبي يؤلمني
UN Security Council delegation to meet al-Bashir of Sudan will not I_icon_minitimeالسبت 25 يوليو 2015 - 16:14 من طرف layaly

» حديث شريف
UN Security Council delegation to meet al-Bashir of Sudan will not I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 15:49 من طرف layaly

» لا داعى للحــــزن علي خـــــادع مفقـــ ــود
UN Security Council delegation to meet al-Bashir of Sudan will not I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:42 من طرف layaly

» حكمة تشريع الصوم
UN Security Council delegation to meet al-Bashir of Sudan will not I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:38 من طرف layaly

»  سجل عندك هذه بطاقتى الشخصية
UN Security Council delegation to meet al-Bashir of Sudan will not I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:34 من طرف layaly

»  أحدث ديكورات جبس 2015 للأسقف
UN Security Council delegation to meet al-Bashir of Sudan will not I_icon_minitimeالسبت 27 يونيو 2015 - 6:15 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان و المترفون
UN Security Council delegation to meet al-Bashir of Sudan will not I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» من صام رمضان
UN Security Council delegation to meet al-Bashir of Sudan will not I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فضائل الصيام
UN Security Council delegation to meet al-Bashir of Sudan will not I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» وصايا رمضانية
UN Security Council delegation to meet al-Bashir of Sudan will not I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» دروس من رمضان
UN Security Council delegation to meet al-Bashir of Sudan will not I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:04 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» تعلم فى رمضان
UN Security Council delegation to meet al-Bashir of Sudan will not I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:03 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» محفزات التغيير فى رمضان
UN Security Council delegation to meet al-Bashir of Sudan will not I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:02 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فلسفة الصيام
UN Security Council delegation to meet al-Bashir of Sudan will not I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:01 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان وتجديد الذات
UN Security Council delegation to meet al-Bashir of Sudan will not I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:00 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» أحكام الصيام
UN Security Council delegation to meet al-Bashir of Sudan will not I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 14:59 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان والتليفزيون و ... انت
UN Security Council delegation to meet al-Bashir of Sudan will not I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 14:02 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان والمرأة المسلمة
UN Security Council delegation to meet al-Bashir of Sudan will not I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:42 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان طوال العام
UN Security Council delegation to meet al-Bashir of Sudan will not I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:37 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان الأخير
UN Security Council delegation to meet al-Bashir of Sudan will not I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:32 من طرف رحيق الجنة

شارك هذه الصفحة
Share |
عدد الزائرين للموقع

UN Security Council delegation to meet al-Bashir of Sudan will not

اذهب الى الأسفل

UN Security Council delegation to meet al-Bashir of Sudan will not Empty UN Security Council delegation to meet al-Bashir of Sudan will not

مُساهمة من طرف layaly الإثنين 4 أكتوبر 2010 - 22:28

UN Security Council delegation to meet al-Bashir of Sudan will not

New York / CNN
To visit Sudan next week, a delegation from the UN Security Council members to hold talks with the Sudanese government on the south, such as the hundred days of the referendum is likely to claim the results to declare an independent state, South Sudan.

A diplomatic source said, refused to name, said 15 members of the International Council, including the United States Ambassador, Susan Rice and her British counterpart, Mark Lyall Grant, will visit the troubled region of Darfur, the south and the Sudanese capital Khartoum.
He added that the delegation will meet with Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir, the ICC issued an arrest warrant against him on charges of committing war crimes and genocide in Darfur.
On the other hand, declared the ruling National Congress Party, he would not allow any delegation to visit Sudan to determine who meets who does not meet.
The Secretary of the Secretariat of the media spokesman for the party, Sheila Fathi, Commenting on the visit the delegation will not find anyone to meet him or welcomed by the leaders of the State or the National Conference, the Sudanese news agency, SUNA.
The international delegation's visit to encourage the Governments of North and South in Sudan to do their utmost to make self-determination referendum for southern Sudan as scheduled, and to ensure a peaceful transition if South chose to secede.
It is scheduled for a referendum on the ninth of January next, on the secession of southern Sudan, which is the semi-autonomous under the peace agreement concluded in 2005, and ended 21 years of insurgency led by the Popular Movement for the Liberation of the Sudan, with at least two million people were killed, mostly due to starvation.
President Barack Obama, had urged the Sudanese government to fully implement the Peace Agreement of 2005 and to proceed with the referendum, which could result from the division of Sudan into two states.
Obama said in front of United Nations meetings held in New York "At this moment, the fate of millions of people hanging in the balance .. What will happen in the Sudan in the coming days could decide whether people who have endured many wars will spend about peace or return to the back and bloodshed ".
He says Obama "should be a referendum on self-determination in a timely manner and in a peaceful way .. and should respect the will of the people of South Sudan and the Abyei region, regardless of the outcome."
For his part, said John Ashworth, an analyst who specializes in that regard, the Sudanese "worst case scenario is war .. No one wants war, but both sides were preparing for them .. there are still major pitfalls .. we have a little more than a hundred days to the referendum, and almost We do not see anything at the ground. "
Under the 2005 agreement, the southern region and promised to hold a referendum on secession from the rest of the Sudan in January 2011, while opinion polls conducted by the research groups that the vast majority of southerners will vote in favor of secession.
On the other hand plans to the people of Abyei vote in a referendum on the ninth of January, had been in conjunction with a referendum on independence for the south, which analysts believe it will result in separation.
He says the north, said the Misseriya, one of the Arab nomads that spend months each year in grazing cattle in the Abyei should vote in the referendum, but the South refused. Impasse and stopped preparing for a referendum after the two sides failed to agree on the governing committee vote is scheduled in about three months.
Said Sheikh Mukhtar Babu Nimr Misseriya told Reuters on Wednesday that if they are not members of the tribe to accept votes in the referendum, there will be no referendum, warning that the tribe would use force to obtain their rights and will use arms against any who tries to prevent them from voting in the referendum.
The Permanent Court of Arbitration based in The Hague issued a ruling on Abyei's borders after the failure of the north and south in the agreement. But the border was not demarcated on the ground because of threats from the Misseriya, which refuses to demarcation.
Eyewitnesses said that about two thousand members of the tribe were demonstrating in the town folder on Wednesday and handed over a list of demands to the UN Office there A review of the boundaries of Abyei and the right to vote in the referendum.
Babu Nimr and threatened that if their demands were not met, they would rise in everything he said, adding that if that led to war so be it.
Analysts believe that the conflicts that have not been resolved between the local tribes such as the Misseriya has re-ignited, and the north and the south to the devastating civil war that has killed two million people and led to the destabilization of East Africa.
Fear Misseriya separated if South Sudan and became the border between the North and the international border soldiers to lose grazing rights.
And the tribe are heavily armed, and some members of the tribe recruited by the government in the north to fight the South during the conflict between north and south.
Abyei, located in the basin of the folder that produces most of Sudan's Nile Blend crude, but instability in the region disrupted further exploration
layaly
layaly
نائب المدير

تـــاريخ التسجيـــل : 02/07/2010
التقييـــــم : 56666
العمــــر : 39
الموقع : فينوس العرب
الأوسمة : UN Security Council delegation to meet al-Bashir of Sudan will not Adare

http://arab-venusmuslims.roo7.biz/

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى