Arab-Venus
Manchester continues to waste points in the Serie English W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Arab-Venus
Manchester continues to waste points in the Serie English W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

Arab-Venus
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» قلبي يؤلمني
Manchester continues to waste points in the Serie English I_icon_minitimeالسبت 25 يوليو 2015 - 16:14 من طرف layaly

» حديث شريف
Manchester continues to waste points in the Serie English I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 15:49 من طرف layaly

» لا داعى للحــــزن علي خـــــادع مفقـــ ــود
Manchester continues to waste points in the Serie English I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:42 من طرف layaly

» حكمة تشريع الصوم
Manchester continues to waste points in the Serie English I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:38 من طرف layaly

»  سجل عندك هذه بطاقتى الشخصية
Manchester continues to waste points in the Serie English I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:34 من طرف layaly

»  أحدث ديكورات جبس 2015 للأسقف
Manchester continues to waste points in the Serie English I_icon_minitimeالسبت 27 يونيو 2015 - 6:15 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان و المترفون
Manchester continues to waste points in the Serie English I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» من صام رمضان
Manchester continues to waste points in the Serie English I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فضائل الصيام
Manchester continues to waste points in the Serie English I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» وصايا رمضانية
Manchester continues to waste points in the Serie English I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» دروس من رمضان
Manchester continues to waste points in the Serie English I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:04 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» تعلم فى رمضان
Manchester continues to waste points in the Serie English I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:03 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» محفزات التغيير فى رمضان
Manchester continues to waste points in the Serie English I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:02 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فلسفة الصيام
Manchester continues to waste points in the Serie English I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:01 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان وتجديد الذات
Manchester continues to waste points in the Serie English I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:00 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» أحكام الصيام
Manchester continues to waste points in the Serie English I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 14:59 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان والتليفزيون و ... انت
Manchester continues to waste points in the Serie English I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 14:02 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان والمرأة المسلمة
Manchester continues to waste points in the Serie English I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:42 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان طوال العام
Manchester continues to waste points in the Serie English I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:37 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان الأخير
Manchester continues to waste points in the Serie English I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:32 من طرف رحيق الجنة

شارك هذه الصفحة
Share |
عدد الزائرين للموقع

Manchester continues to waste points in the Serie English

اذهب الى الأسفل

Manchester continues to waste points in the Serie English Empty Manchester continues to waste points in the Serie English

مُساهمة من طرف layaly الإثنين 4 أكتوبر 2010 - 22:07

Manchester continues to waste points in the Serie English 03102010

Manchester continues to waste points in the Serie English

Manchester United continued to suffer in their matches away from home in the Premier League club this season after a goalless draw away to Sunderland ‮. ‬
The delayed start of the game for ‮ ‬ 20 ‮ ‬ minutes after the pipeline explosion caused damage to a room to change clothes United, who tied for the fourth time in a row away from home in the league this season ‮. ‬
And Tottenham Hotspur in fifth place ‮ ‬ 11 ‮ ‬ points after coming from behind to win ‮ ‬ 2 ‮ - ‬ 1 ‮ ‬ Aston Villa and made Everton their first win in the league this season after beating ‮ ‬ 2 ‮ - ‬ zero away to Birmingham City draw with West Ham United ‮ ‬ 1 ‮ - ‬ 1 ‮ ‬ at home to Fulham to slip to the last ‮. ‬
The fourth match in a row in the league, which tied the Sunderland ‮ ‬ plays it Ahmed Al-Muhammadi national team player first, who had the best opportunity to score when he hit a Boudewijn Zenden ball hit the post in the first half, but Sir Alex Ferguson appeared happy to snap up the points ‮. ‬, "Ferguson told Sky Sports television ‮" ‬ I think he should be commended because Psondrland record the team's results at home this season wonderful ‮. "‬
He ‮ "‬ The most important thing to us was not to receive the sheet to the goal, because this was our weakness in our away games this season ‮." ‬
Ferguson said the incident, which occurred before the beginning of the meeting when he collapsed part of the roof ‮ ‬ dressing room, not a problem ‮. He said ‬ ‮ "‬ It's one of those incidents ‮ .. ‬ officials Sunderland wonderful ‮. ‬ did not affect the readiness of the game a lot ‮." ‬ continued Dutch midfielder Rafael van der Vaart his brilliance with Tottenham Hotspur and scored twice to lead his team to a goal down to beat Aston Villa, who lost for the first time under new French coach Gerard Houllier ‮. ‬ and Aston Villa in the minute ‮ ‬ 16 ‮ ‬ lead through Mark Alberton, who scored his first goal with the team ‮. ‬
But van der Vaart tied for Tottenham with a header in stoppage time of the first half before adding a second goal to keep the owner of the land with quarter of an hour on the end of the meeting ‮. ‬ It was Van der Vaart missed a penalty and scored before being sent off in a match which was won by Tottenham Twente Enschede Champions League last week ‮. ‬ and away Everton bottom win over Birmingham City, who lost at home in the league for the first time since September ‮ ‬ 2009 ‭. ‬ ‮ ‬ and the development of Roger Johnson of the Birmingham the ball in his team's goal by mistake to lead Everton after only nine minutes into the second half and then added the Australian Tim Cahill, another goal in the final minute of the meeting ‮. ‬
Frank Piquionne scored a goal in the second half to lead West Ham to draw ‮ ‬ 1 ‮ - ‬ 1 ‮ ‬ with Fulham, who first made by American Clint Dempsey minute ‮ ‬ ‮ ‬ 33 ‮. ‬
layaly
layaly
نائب المدير

تـــاريخ التسجيـــل : 02/07/2010
التقييـــــم : 56666
العمــــر : 39
الموقع : فينوس العرب
الأوسمة : Manchester continues to waste points in the Serie English Adare

http://arab-venusmuslims.roo7.biz/

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى: