Arab-Venus
Umm Salamah, and knows what Umm Salamah? W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Arab-Venus
Umm Salamah, and knows what Umm Salamah? W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

Arab-Venus
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» قلبي يؤلمني
Umm Salamah, and knows what Umm Salamah? I_icon_minitimeالسبت 25 يوليو 2015 - 16:14 من طرف layaly

» حديث شريف
Umm Salamah, and knows what Umm Salamah? I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 15:49 من طرف layaly

» لا داعى للحــــزن علي خـــــادع مفقـــ ــود
Umm Salamah, and knows what Umm Salamah? I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:42 من طرف layaly

» حكمة تشريع الصوم
Umm Salamah, and knows what Umm Salamah? I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:38 من طرف layaly

»  سجل عندك هذه بطاقتى الشخصية
Umm Salamah, and knows what Umm Salamah? I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:34 من طرف layaly

»  أحدث ديكورات جبس 2015 للأسقف
Umm Salamah, and knows what Umm Salamah? I_icon_minitimeالسبت 27 يونيو 2015 - 6:15 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان و المترفون
Umm Salamah, and knows what Umm Salamah? I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» من صام رمضان
Umm Salamah, and knows what Umm Salamah? I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فضائل الصيام
Umm Salamah, and knows what Umm Salamah? I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» وصايا رمضانية
Umm Salamah, and knows what Umm Salamah? I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» دروس من رمضان
Umm Salamah, and knows what Umm Salamah? I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:04 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» تعلم فى رمضان
Umm Salamah, and knows what Umm Salamah? I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:03 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» محفزات التغيير فى رمضان
Umm Salamah, and knows what Umm Salamah? I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:02 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فلسفة الصيام
Umm Salamah, and knows what Umm Salamah? I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:01 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان وتجديد الذات
Umm Salamah, and knows what Umm Salamah? I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:00 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» أحكام الصيام
Umm Salamah, and knows what Umm Salamah? I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 14:59 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان والتليفزيون و ... انت
Umm Salamah, and knows what Umm Salamah? I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 14:02 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان والمرأة المسلمة
Umm Salamah, and knows what Umm Salamah? I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:42 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان طوال العام
Umm Salamah, and knows what Umm Salamah? I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:37 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان الأخير
Umm Salamah, and knows what Umm Salamah? I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:32 من طرف رحيق الجنة

شارك هذه الصفحة
Share |
عدد الزائرين للموقع

Umm Salamah, and knows what Umm Salamah?

اذهب الى الأسفل

Umm Salamah, and knows what Umm Salamah? Empty Umm Salamah, and knows what Umm Salamah?

مُساهمة من طرف layaly الجمعة 1 أكتوبر 2010 - 1:49

Umm Salamah, and knows what Umm Salamah?

The father of Saadat Fissed GATCO Almrkomin, Jawad Jawad of Arabs who were numbered, and while her husband, Abdel-Allah ibn Abd al-Assad a former ten to Islam.

Converted to Islam Hind (Umm Salamah) was with her husband are other precedents to Islam, too, and that the news of Islam widely Umm Salamah and her husband, even Hajt Quraish and uproar, and made them pour from Nekalha, did not weaken not happy ..
As intensified them harm and authorized the Prophet peace be upon him for his companions to emigrate to Abyssinia were at the forefront of immigrants, and although was shown Umm Salamah and took her from the protection of the Negus succulent God in heaven, and his face, he was longing to Mecca revelation, and longing for the Messenger of Allah may Allah bless him Ocoagaha him over a flame and her husband.

Then Taatbat news on immigrants to Abyssinia, that the Muslims in Makkah had become their number, and that Islam Hamza Bin Abdul Muttalib, Omar Bin Al Khattab may Allah be pleased with them may strain strengthen their, and keeping something from the harm of Quraish them, Determined team of them to return to Mecca fervently longing and invite them nostalgia, was Umm Salamah and her husband at the forefront of returnees, but soon discovered that returning to them from numismatic news was exaggerated, and I fancy the polytheists in the torture and intimidation of Muslims, Vomaqohm of shares as to confide to them before.

When it authorized the Prophet peace be upon him for his companions to emigrate to the city, Vazmt Umm Salamah and her husband to be the first immigrants to escape Bdenhma and disposal from the harm of the Quraysh, but the migration of Umm Salamah and her husband were not easily accessible to them, but had been a difficult time leaving behind the tragedy of the moral without all tragedy.

"Um Salama: When the determination of Abu Salamah to go out to the city prepared me a camel, and then carried me it, and make our child Salamah in the stone, and before driving us camel's back and he does not twist on something, before we separate from Mecca pillars Men Dress Brown GATCO Vtsdoa us, They said to Abu Salamah said:
If you have Glaptna on yourself, your wife, what about this? It Bntna, why does leave you take them from us and going out in the country?
And then Thboa Antzoni upon him by force, and that people saw my husband took me Abdalosd the sons of my child and I, even more furious, anger, and said: "No, God does not leave the child when Sahpetkm after Antzaatamoha of our friend by force .. He is our son and we are first, and then strove chatted my Salamah, including a scene I even took off his hand and took him, and in moments I found myself torn reunification and a single unique, My husband went to the city to escape his religion and himself, and my son was kidnapped by the sons of Abd al-Assad from the front, I have seized on the Dress the children GATCO, and made me have ...

There is a difference between me and my husband and my son in an hour ..

Since that day, made out to Alabtah after all, sitting in a place that witnessed the tragedies, and moments that recall the image of tricks in between me and my children and husband, I keep crying even hangs over the night ..

And stayed on that year or soon from year to year that passed by me a man of the sons of my uncle teams to present and Rahmani said Brown Dress: Do not you shoot this poor? Frguetm between them and between her husband and her son. Their waistline and still capture the hearts and compassion so they told me: Go back to your husband if you like ..

But how do I have to catch my husband in the city and leave and I have a son or hepatic in Mecca when the children of Abd al-Assad? Some people are taking care of my grief and Ocjani broke their hearts to myself, and speak unto the children of Abd al-Assad in my business and Astattvohm on, they replied to me and I have donated.

Did not want to wait to find even in Mecca from traveling with him, I was afraid that what is not happening according Afeeogueni impediment to catch up with my husband .. Therefore, I sent Voaddt camel, and I have put in the stone, and left heading towards the city I want my husband and me one of God's creation ..

And that was (smoothing) until she met Uthman ibn Talha was Usher House of God in ignorance, the safest with Khalid ibn al-Walid witnessed the conquest of Mecca and pushed to the Prophet peace be upon him the key to the Kaaba, was the day accompanied by Umm Salamah mushrik He said: "Where, O daughter of increased knee ( intended father).

I said: I want my husband in the city.

He said: Uma with you one?

I said: No God but Allah, and then built this.

Said: God does not leave you never even still too city, then took my camel and go Bouktam LOVES me ...

Sure of what came with men from Arab and never Akram Ashraf: It was when he reached the house of houses presses my camel, and then Istakhar me, even if it took on his back, and embarked on the ground to DNA landed him a trip, and took him to a tree and bound him with them ..

Then step down to me Vidtdja another tree in the shade. The Alruah has come to my camel Voadh, and submitted it to me, then Istokr me and say: board the, if installed n and embarked on a camel, came and took Bouktamh led. And still made me like this every day until Blva the city, and when he looked at the village Bakaba to the children of Amr Ibn Awf, who said: your husband in this village, Vadkhaliha God's blessing, then went out due to Mecca.

Met Alsteit reunion after a long separation, and keratosis Ain Umm Salamah her husband, Saad Abu Salamah Besahpth and his son, and then beginning to move events rushed jiffy, this is taking place in Badr Abu Salama and return them with the Muslims, has won a victory ..

This one, run vividly after Badr, wear the best scourge and honor him, but he comes out of them were injured deep wound, it is still being addressed and it seems to him that he may heal, but the wound had been Rum, the corruption of what soon Bengaluru and necessary Abu Salamah bed ..

As the Abu Salamah said treated for his wound to Wife:
O Umm Salamah, I heard the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him say: do not infect anyone calamity, Vestrdja at that and say: O Allah, you have calculated this calamity, God Okhalafni good, unless God gave him better than her ..

Under Abu Salamah on his sickbed for days, and in the morning came to the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him for is visited, for scarcely had the ends of the visit and beyond the door of his home, until he died Abu Salamah life, I close my Prophet peace be upon him with his hand Ahariftin eyes of its owner, and raise the tip to the sky He said:
O Allah, forgive Abu Salamah, and raise his status in the close .. Akhalafh and has left behind, and forgive us and him, Lord of the Worlds, and also gives him in his grave and the light of his grave.

As I remembered that Umm Salamah narrated by her Abu Salamah that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said:
Oh God, you have calculated this calamity ... But did not apply the same to say: "O Okhalafni where better than her, because she was wondering is that is going to be better than Abu Salamah? But it soon do pray ..

Sorrow for the suffering Muslims Umm Salamah also did not mourn for the suffering of the one before, and named it (im Forum) Any woman who lost her husband, as no one in the city of her family's young boys Kzgb Qata.

Hair immigrants and supporters together against them, Umm Salamah, what is almost finished mourning the Abu Salamah even make them Abu Bakr, may Allah be pleased with him to marry her himself and she refuses to respond to the request, then Thagdm of Omar Bin Al Khattab may Allah be pleased with him Ferdth also replied the owner.

Then provide them the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said to him: O Messenger of God, that in Khalala three times: I am a woman very jealous, I am afraid to see me something angers you Afeezbni God, and I am a woman has entered into age (ie exceeded the age of marriage), and I a woman with children the ..

He said peace be upon him: As for what you have mentioned your jealousy, I pray to God Almighty that you take them away altogether, and what you have mentioned either of the tooth has struck me as such that has befallen you .. As for what is said of his children, it will Aialk Aiali!!

Then he married the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him from Umm Salamah, God responded to her prayers, and pass on better than Abu Salamah .. Since that day is no longer India Almkzumip the mother of Salamah alone but became the mother of all believers .. Succulent Umm Salamah the face of God in Paradise and be pleased with them and complacency.
layaly
layaly
نائب المدير

تـــاريخ التسجيـــل : 02/07/2010
التقييـــــم : 56446
العمــــر : 39
الموقع : فينوس العرب
الأوسمة : Umm Salamah, and knows what Umm Salamah? Adare

http://arab-venusmuslims.roo7.biz/

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Umm Salamah, and knows what Umm Salamah? Empty رد: Umm Salamah, and knows what Umm Salamah?

مُساهمة من طرف ???? الجمعة 1 أكتوبر 2010 - 11:40

O Allah, bless Muhammad and his family and his friends and him

Thanks for the great attendance

To Iaialy

????
زائر

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى