Arab-Venus
Hamza Bin Abdul Muttalib W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Arab-Venus
Hamza Bin Abdul Muttalib W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

Arab-Venus
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» قلبي يؤلمني
Hamza Bin Abdul Muttalib I_icon_minitimeالسبت 25 يوليو 2015 - 16:14 من طرف layaly

» حديث شريف
Hamza Bin Abdul Muttalib I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 15:49 من طرف layaly

» لا داعى للحــــزن علي خـــــادع مفقـــ ــود
Hamza Bin Abdul Muttalib I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:42 من طرف layaly

» حكمة تشريع الصوم
Hamza Bin Abdul Muttalib I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:38 من طرف layaly

»  سجل عندك هذه بطاقتى الشخصية
Hamza Bin Abdul Muttalib I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:34 من طرف layaly

»  أحدث ديكورات جبس 2015 للأسقف
Hamza Bin Abdul Muttalib I_icon_minitimeالسبت 27 يونيو 2015 - 6:15 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان و المترفون
Hamza Bin Abdul Muttalib I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» من صام رمضان
Hamza Bin Abdul Muttalib I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فضائل الصيام
Hamza Bin Abdul Muttalib I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» وصايا رمضانية
Hamza Bin Abdul Muttalib I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» دروس من رمضان
Hamza Bin Abdul Muttalib I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:04 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» تعلم فى رمضان
Hamza Bin Abdul Muttalib I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:03 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» محفزات التغيير فى رمضان
Hamza Bin Abdul Muttalib I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:02 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فلسفة الصيام
Hamza Bin Abdul Muttalib I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:01 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان وتجديد الذات
Hamza Bin Abdul Muttalib I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:00 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» أحكام الصيام
Hamza Bin Abdul Muttalib I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 14:59 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان والتليفزيون و ... انت
Hamza Bin Abdul Muttalib I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 14:02 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان والمرأة المسلمة
Hamza Bin Abdul Muttalib I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:42 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان طوال العام
Hamza Bin Abdul Muttalib I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:37 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان الأخير
Hamza Bin Abdul Muttalib I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:32 من طرف رحيق الجنة

شارك هذه الصفحة
Share |
عدد الزائرين للموقع

Hamza Bin Abdul Muttalib

اذهب الى الأسفل

Hamza Bin Abdul Muttalib Empty Hamza Bin Abdul Muttalib

مُساهمة من طرف layaly الخميس 30 سبتمبر 2010 - 4:12

Lion of God and the martyrs

Mecca was covered in her sleep, after a day filled with seek, and the banking giant, and worship and Ballho ..
Alqrxion and turning in their beds Hadjain .. There is one bed for Etjavy Jnebah, home to bed, abounding in, resting a few hours, then stand up in a hurry great, because with God on a date, Vimay to the place where he prayed in his room, and still conversing with his Lord and ask Him .. Whenever I woke up his wife on his chest Azur Aldhara litany Alharo and urgent, and took pity him, and invited him to attach himself, and take a moment of sleep, answer her and the tears of his eyes raced his words:
"It has been entrusted to sleep O Khadija "..!!
Not ordered the Quraish had thinner yet, and that he had begun Ischgla attention, it has been calling for a modern era, and he says his secret and whisper.
Those who believe in him at that time very few ..
There was of non-believers from carrying him all the love and reverence, and turn the Joinha the longing great to faith in him and walk in his convoy blessed, does not prevent him only Moadat crest and the environment, and the pressures of tradition and inheritance, and frequency between the calling of sunset, and call the sunrise.
Of them was Hamza bin Abdul Muttalib .. Uncle of the Prophet peace be upon him and his brother through breastfeeding.

Hamza was known as the greatness of his nephew and perfection .. He was aware of the fact ordered, and the core qualities ..
He does not know the son of his brother, Uncle knowledge, but knowledge of brother to brother, friend and friend .. So that the Messenger of Allah, Hamza from a single generation, the age of close. Takhia grew up together and together, they walked together on the path from the beginning, step by step ..

While the young people, each has gone on the road, Hamza took the crowd peers in gaining the good things of life, and make a place for himself among the leaders of Quraish of Mecca and pillows .. While Muhammad embarked on the lights illuminate the spirit that started his road to God and talk to his heart, which distanced him from the noise of life to deep meditation, and to prepare to shake hands and receiving the right ..
While the young people say each has taken a different view, the Hamza never absent from the consciousness of the moment of the day the virtues of the soil and nephew .. Those virtues and Makarem, which were resolved to the owner a high place in the hearts of all people, and paint a clear picture of the future great.
On the morning of that day, Hamza came out as usual.
At the Kaaba and found a party of the nobles of Quraish and Sadatha sat down with them, listen to what they say ..
And they were talking about Mohammed ..
For the first time he saw Hamza acquires distressed call from his nephew .. And appear in the conversations about the tone of hatred, anger and bitterness.
They were from before do not care, or they pretend not to indifference and apathy.
Today, Fujoham ripple MOUGINS concerned, concern, and the desire to predation.
Hamza and laughter of the talk long .. And threw them of exaggerating, and miscalculations ..

Following Abu Jahl, stressing that Hamza counseled more note of the danger of what mankind calls him Mohammed, but he wants to trivialize it or even to sleep Quraish, and then one day become the owner has worsened, and the back is the nephew ...
They went on their talk roar, and vows .. Hamza and smiling at times, and resent the other, and when everyone broke and went all to him, Hamza was a heavy head with new ideas, new thoughts. Claimed receives the command of his nephew, and discussed with the same again ...!!!

The days, calling each other and with each day increasing hum of Quraish on call of the Messenger ..
Then turn to hum Quraysh harassment. Hamza is watching the situation from afar ..
That the stability of his nephew to Ibehrh .. And for his dedication to his faith and his call is a new thing on the Quraysh as a whole, despite what I knew of the dedication and steadfastness ..!!
If that day could doubt that anyone deceive himself about the sincerity of the Prophet and the greatness of his attributes, what was this uncertainty that are unable to find the consciousness of Hamza Mnva or a way ..
Vhamzp the best known of Muhammad, from early childhood, to youth-Tahir, Secretary-rise to manhood ..
He knows just as Ngsh known, but more than it knows itself, and since they came to life together, and grew up together, and reach their full potential together, and the life of Mohammed are all pure rays the sun ..!! Hamza does not mention is compromised and one suffered in this life, does not mention that he had seen days angry, or despondent, or aspiring to, or Lahiya, or shaken ...
And Hamza did not carry the force of the body, but also right mind, and strength Aaradp also ..
And then it was not natural to lag behind of pursuing the man knows where all the honesty and all the secretariat .. Thus, rolled up his chest until the order Cetkhv one day soon ..

The promised day ..
Hamza came out of his home, Matuszha his bow, his face splitting Mimma wilderness to exercise the hobby, and favorite sport, fishing .. It was the great skill it ..
And spent there some day, and when he returned from Guens, as usual, went to the Kaaba to parade before the close due to the household.
And close to the Kaaba, the time server to Abdullah ibn Jad'aan ..
No sooner had the insight even said to him:
"O Abu Amara .. if you see what I'm your brother Mohammed visor above, by my father .. Hakam bin Hisham and his grandfather sitting there, Vamah and equivalents amounted to what he hates it" ..
And went on to explain what made him Abu Jahl the Messenger of Allah ..
Hamza and heard a good saying, and then remained silent for a moment, then extended his right hand to his bow over his shoulder Vthbtha .. Then launched into a firm stride towards Tabp hoping to meet with Abu Jahl then .. The IS did not find it there, Vsiaba search for him everywhere, even the fortune of ..
But it hardly has the Kaaba, even see the ignorance of the father in its own center of some of our masters of Quraish ..
In a terrible calm, progress of Hamza Abu Jahl, and then drew his bow and fell at the head of Abu Jahl and Vcjh Odmah, and wake up before the sitting of surprise, shouted Hamza Abu Jahl:
"O_im Muhammad, his religion and I say what I say ..?! Only person on that I can," ..

At the moment he forgot all sitting insults I got in homage to Abu Jahl and blood, the one who was bleeding from his head, and been concerned that word that has beset their Talsaakp .. The word that was announced by Hamza that the religion of Mohammed sees what he sees, and says what he says ..
Ohamzp delivers ..?
Best boys and powerful Quraish GAG ..??
It's a real disaster, which would not have pushed her Quraish .. Faslam Hamza tempt many of the elite of Islam, Mohammed and find him of strength and valor which enhances and strengthen the call to encourage him, and Quraish wake up one day to the roar of the crash hoes idols and gods ..!!
For Aslam Hamza, and publicly announced it was folding his chest, leaving a combination Almahl cud disappointment, and ignorance of the father licks his blood draining from his head Almcjoj .. Hamza and extending his right hand again to Vthbtha his bow over his shoulder, and received the way to his home in fixed steps, and clothing .. great!

Hamza was a reasonably effective, and conscience straight ..
When he returned to his home and his troubles Ndha day. He sat thinking, and runs his thoughts on this is what happened to him soon ..
How and when to announce his conversion to Islam ..?
I have stated in moments of diet, anger, and emotion ..
The Stung be abused to his nephew, and without being unfair to him to find helpers, Vigill him, and I took a diet for the honor of Bani Hashim, the head of Abu Jahl Vcj and shouted in his face become Muslim ...
But this is the best way you Igdar human religion of his forefathers and his people ... Dean ages and ages .. Then receives a new religion has not been tested yet his teachings, not knowing who he is but a little ..
It is true that for a moment doubted the sincerity of Muhammad and the integrity of his purpose ..
But Can a man that receives a new religion, with all of the strains of the responsibilities and consequences, in a moment of anger, such as making Hamza now ..???

And started thinking .. He spent days, restless him willingly .. And nights the locals do not have the eyelid ..
When we seek the truth by the mind, imposes the same suspicion as a means to knowledge.
Thus, Hamza was barely used in the research the cause of Islam, and the balance between the old religion, and new debt was raised in the same doubts are postponed nostalgia inherent to the religion of his fathers heritage .. Timidity and innate, inherited from all good ..

I woke up and all his recollections of the Kaaba, and Alhaha and idols ... And religious glories that efficiency of these gods carved on the Quraysh as a whole, and on Mecca as a whole.
He was folding his chest to respect this new call by a nephew of the banner ..
But if it is to be manageable Ahh the followers of this call, the faithful, and Almaidin it .. What is the right time to enter into this religion ..?
A moment of anger and diet ..? Or times of reflection, thinking ..?
Thus, forced him to the integrity of his conscience, and integrity of his thinking that the subject Almsolop all over again to think rigorously and accurately ..

And began to break away from this date m \ a whole .. This is the old religion long history, a gap is growing Mojtazha ..
Hamza and wonder how the man can leave the religion of his fathers, so easily, and this speed .. And regrets what he did .. But he continued to trip the mind .. And when he saw that the mind alone is not enough turned to the unseen in all sincerity and truth ..
And at the Kaaba, he receives the sky symptoms, Mpthla, calling for help in any way the ability of the universe and the light, to be guided to the truth and to the straight path ..
Let us put to him he tells the rest of the report says:
".. And then Odrickni remorse for leaving the religion of my fathers and national .. and bits of uncertainty is great, do not Akthal Phnom ..
Then I came to the Kaaba, and prayed God to explain the girl, my chest to the right, and go away insecurities .. God responded to me and filled my heart for sure ..
Dot and to the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him paintings and I told him what it was about my situation, let God to prove to my religion .. "
Thus Aslam Hamza Aslam Aliqim ..

Dearest God Islam Bhamzp .. g and upholds a strong stand to stop the Messenger of Allah, and the most vulnerable of his companions ..
Abu Jahl saw and stand in the ranks of the Muslims, they realized the war is not inevitable, and started to incite the Quraysh to take down the harm the Prophet and his companions, and went sets the stage for civil war cures for roads and Mgaizp Ohakadh ..
Hamza has been unable to prevent all harm, but it was Islam, with protection and shield .. The lure was successful for many of the tribes led by Hamza Islam first. Then Islam Umar ibn al-Khattab then to Islam entered the crowds ..!!
Since Aslam Hamza vows to recover all, and clothes, and his life, God and religion even get out of the Prophet of this great title:
"Lion of Allah, His Messenger and the Lion" ..
The first company came out with the Muslims to meet the enemy, the prince Hamza ..
The first held the banner of the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him for a Muslim were to Hamza ..
On the two armies met in the Battle of Badr, the lion of Allah and His Messenger are made marvels ..!!

The remnants of the Quraish returned from Badr to Mecca stumble in defeat and disappointment ... Abu Sufyan returned and deposed the heart, bowed the (S. He succeeded on the battlefield, the bodies of Quraish masters, like Abu Jahl .. And the threshold bin Rabia, and gray hair bin Rabia, and illiteracy bin behind. And an obstacle ibn Abi .. The black bin Abdullah Makhzoumi, and Waleed bin threshold .. And Alinver ibn al-Harith .. And Aas ibn Said .. And to feed son Uday .. And dozens like them from the men of Quraish and prominent supporters.
The Quraish were swallowed this drubbing in peace ... Is promised and it began to mobilize their strength, to avenge herself and her honor and the dead .. Quraish and designed on the war ..

Came out as a battle of Quraish on a reel of her father, along with allies from the tribes of the Arabs, led by Abu Sufyan again.
The leaders of Quraish aim of this new Bmarkihm to two men: the God of the Prophet peace be upon him, and Hamza, may Allah be pleased with him and grant him ..
For which he could hear their conversations and their plots before leaving for the war, see how Hamza was after the Prophet the whole point and purpose of the battle ..

I have chosen before you go out, the man and eat him is Hamza, Abd al-Habashi, was a skill uncanny throwing spear, made every role in the battle that prey on Hamza and pointing to him a fatal blow of his spear, and warned him not to be occupied for this purpose with something else, no matter how was the fate of the battle and the direction of the fighting.
And promised a high price and great is the freedom .. The man was named as a brutal slave to Jabir bin restaurant .. An uncle of Jabir was killed the day of Badr and said to him Jubair "
"Get out with people that you killed Hamza, you are old "..!!
Then transferred him to the threshold wife Hind bint Abi Sufyan to increase his incitement and a push to the goal that they want ..
The India had lost her father in the battle of Badr, and her uncle, and her brother, and her son .. She was told that Hamza is that some of those killed, and organs to others ..
For this was the most Alqrhien Alqrchiat and incitement to go to war, not for nothing but to gain the head of Hamza, whatever the price required by the adventure ..!!
We have aired days before leaving for the war, no work has all but emptied venom in the heart of a brutal and mapping the role that it be done ..

I have promised him that he succeeded in Hamza al-most precious thing you own belongings of women and Accessories, has held Bonamlha malevolent pearl earrings and precious gold Qlaidha crowded around her neck, then said, her eyes stared in the wild:
"All of this for you, that killed Hamza "..!!
And asked the saliva of a wild, anxious thoughts and flew to miss battle Hotspot where freedom, do not become a slave or slaves, which will come out of all this jewelry, which adorns the neck of the leader of the women of Quraish, and the wife of its leader, and the daughter of her master ..!!
The Almwmrp permission .. The war all you want to Hamza, may Allah be pleased with him in a clear and decisive ..

Came a battle of ...
The two armies met. Hamza and mediate the land of death and fighting, wearing a dress of war, and ostrich feather on his chest, which is used to decorate the chest in the fighting ..
And kept and touring, but does not want a head piece with his sword, and went on strike at the infidels, and if Almnaya at your command, standing by whom He Vtsiba at its core.!!

Wissal and all the Muslims until the decisive victory to perfection .. And even took the remnants of the Quraish to withdraw panicked fleeing .. Without leaving the shooters place over the mountain, and take to the battlefield to collect the spoils of the defeated enemy .. Without leaving their place and opened a wide gap of the Knights of the Quraish was the battle of a cemetery for the whole of Quraish, men, and women and even horses, and Ablha ..!!

The Muslim horsemen storming from behind by surprise, and do those crazy thirsty swords .. And started to collect themselves from Muslims Jdido and carrying their weapons, which some had put it when he saw Muhammad's Army to withdraw and pay backs .. But the surprise was the harsh violent.
Hamza and saw what happened, so increase the strength and activity and Blaneh ..
And taking hits left and right .. And between his hands and behind him .. And brutal there watching, and looking for the opportunity to draw the dastardly Nhnoh struck ..
Let the beast in his own words describes the scene:
[.. I Gela Abyssinian, toss a spear throwing to Abyssinia, are rarely mistaken for something out .. When he met with mankind out and see Hamza Otbzareth until I saw people in the presentation of such sentences Alaork .. Hedda guides people with his sword, what stands in front of something, I swear I want him to Othio, occult, and it was stormed by a tree or approaching me, as Tkdmni him lions bin Abdul Uzza. Hamza shouted when he saw him: so to me, Ben cut Albzero. Then beat him blow his head, what a mistake ..
Then shook Hrepetti even if she agrees to them paid fell in Tnth until I got out from between his feet .. Vgelb me and got up on his order and then died ..
I approached him and took Hrepetti, and then returned to the camp where I stayed, because I did not need it, they killed him for the release ..]

There is nothing wrong to let the brutal completes his speech:
[When it was presented Mecca freed, and then stayed out until the income is the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him on the opening she fled to Taif ..
Delegation of Taif when he came out to the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him to deliver on Teit doctrines. I said: the right to Levant, Yemen or other ..
I swear I am in that of placebo as the man told me: "Woe ..! That the Messenger of God, and God does not kill one of the people enter the religion ..
I went until I came to the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, but the city did not Warenne standing in front of the right to bear witness testimony. When he saw me he said: Oouhci you ..? I said: Yes, O Messenger of Allah .. He said: How Vhdtni killed Hamza, Vhdtth .. When completed the newborn said: "Woe .. The secrets of me, and your face .. I would Otnkp by the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, where he was, so as not to see me until Allaah took him ..
When Muslims took to the owner a liar Musaylimah dove went out with them, and took Hrepetti that killed by Hamza .. When he met with mankind saw Musaylimah liar standing, sword in hand, Vthiot him, and shook Hrepetti, even if it paid them Rdith fell it ..
I had killed the Bhrepetti these good people, he Hamza .. I hope that God will forgive me as killed by the evil people Musaylimah] ..

Thus fell Lion of God and His Messenger, glorious martyr ..!!
As his life was loud, so loud was its death ..
Not only his enemies his death .. And how satisfied or convinced, they recruited all the money and all the men of Quraish in the battle that did not want to only by the Prophet and his uncle Hamza ..
I have ordered the threshold wife Hind bint Abi Sufyan .. Ordered the brutal and have intercourse with her liver, Hamza .. Habashi and responded to this desire rabid .. When he returned to India by handing her liver was his right, and receives, including earrings and Qlaidha left hand, reward him to accomplish his mission ..

And chewed Hind bint threshold which convulsed the Muslims at Badr, and the wife of Abu Sufyan commander of the armies of pagan polytheism, liver chewed Hamza, hoping to cure the venom and stupidity Glha. But the liver has eluded the teeth, and that Oadztha Tsegha, Vokrjtha of her mouth, then it raised a high rock, and began to cry, saying:
We Dzenakm Day of Badr
The war after the war with price
What was for me the threshold of patience
And my brother and his uncle and Bakri
Cured myself and I spent a votive
Removed a brutal hatred chest

The battle ended, and rode the polytheists barrages, and herded their horses Agaflin to Mecca ..
And got the Prophet peace be upon him and his companions with him to the battlefield to be considered martyrs ..
There in the belly of the valley. Wa is to examine the faces of his companions who have sold themselves to God, and they made an offering to their Lord Mbrorp great. Stop suddenly .. Considered. Fujm .. The pressure on his teeth .. And Ospl eyelids ..

Never imagined what was to fall on the Arab character of these barbaric represents a dead corpse on the picture that he saw the body of his uncle, the martyr Hamza Bin Abdul Muttalib Lion of God and the martyrs ..
Messenger and open his eyes that shine splendor Koamad the pot and said, his eyes on the body of his uncle:
"I will not hit Bmsalk never ..
And never stood a position to The anger of this position .. ".

Then he turned to his companions and said:
"If not for that sad descriptive _ _ sister of Hamza and the age of me, to let him even be in the stomachs of wild animals and birds .. quotients While God show me the Quraish in the home of the citizen, to Omtheln thirty men of them .."
Shouted the owners of the Prophet:
"By God, Winning While their days of age, to Nmtheln them, like not represented by one of the Arabs ..!!"

But God, who Akram Hamza testimony, honor him once again that makes his death a great lesson, an opportunity to protect justice for all, and makes Mercy even in punishment and retribution and imposed a duty ..
Thus, no sooner had the Prophet peace be upon him finishing the shed and above-feast until he received a revelation in place did not Iberha this verse:
(Pray to the Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching and argue with them is better, your Lord knows best who has strayed from His Path, and He knows best those who receive guidance.
Aqpettm? Whip and as much as they show patience, then, While Saying it is better for the patient.
And thy patience is but from God, nor grieve over them, and be not in distress because of their plots.
That Allah is with those, and those who do good ..)
The revelation of these verses, in this Mozn, the best tribute to Hamza, who signed his reward is with God ..

The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him loved by the greatest love, is as mentioned before is not only beloved uncle ..
It was his brother through breastfeeding ..
The soil in childhood ..
And a friend all my life ..
In moments of farewell this, did not find the Prophet peace be upon him greeting deposited by the good that the number of martyrs, pray for him all the battle ..
Thus, carrying the body of Hamza to the place of prayer on the battlefield that saw weakness, and embraced his blood, prayed by the Prophet peace be upon him and his companions, and then brought Ishahyd another, prayed by the Prophet .. Then lift and leave the place Hamza, and brought a witness That he put next to Hamza, the Prophet peace be on them ..
Thus brought martyrs .. Martyr after martyr .. And the Prophet, peace be upon him praying on each and every one of them, and Ali Hamza with him until he prayed to his uncle that day seventieth prayer ..

And leave the Apostle of the battle to his house, in the way women will hear the children of Abd Al Ashhal Lipkin Chdahn, he says, upon him blessings and peace of excessive affection and love:
"But Hamza did not cry him "..!!

And heard Saad bin Maaz thinks that the Prophet peace be upon him like a breath if the women cried uncle, Wesera to women and children of Abd Al Ashhal Iomrhn that Lipkin Hamza Vifln ... can hardly hear the Prophet Bcahn even come out at them, he says,
"What this meant, Ardjan Erhmcn God, do not cry anymore"
The companions of the Messenger of Allah went compete in Hamza lament and praise his great qualities.

Hassan ibn Thabit said:
Let the Dara you have drawn out of date
And weep for Hamza, a getter
Horse wearer if it refrained
Kallit Gapth in Basel
White at the peak of the Banu Hashim
Did not pass without the right to unlawfully
Money between a martyr Ociafkm
Paralyzed hand of a brutal killer

He said Abdullah bin Lawyer:
She cried her eyes right Bkaha
Sing and cry and lamentation
The Lion of God after they said:
Ohamzp Makm dead man
Muslims are suffering all tags
There was injured by the Prophet
Abu Yala, has guided you to Staff
Majid and you land access

Said Safia bint Abdul Muttalib aunt Prophet peace be upon him and the sister of Hamza:
God called him right to the throne with a call
To live by the Commission and pleasure
The same is what we Nerjee and possibly hope
Hamza Doomsday better fate
Sure of what forget what blew boyhood
Wept and sorrow preparers and facilitators
The Lion of God, who was Madrha
Islam upholds all KFOR
I have the highest clans obituary
May Allah reward the brother and helper

Lament that the best perfume his memory were the words of the Messenger of Allah to him when he stood on his body was spotted an hour between the martyrs of the battle and said:
"God's mercy to you, you're down to the womb of the date of Fola" ..

He was infected with the Prophet peace be upon him in his uncle Hamza, great big mistake. The consolation was the difficult task .. However, the most capable Tkant spare the Messenger of Allah the most beautiful funeral.
On his way from one home to over peace and blessings of the sons of a woman killed in the battle dinars her father and her husband, and brother ..
When I saw Muslims returning from the invasion, rushed toward them ask them about news of the battle ..
Venawa her husband and father .. .. Brother ..
And if you ask them in the anxious:
"What did the Messenger of Allah "..??
They said:
"Good .. is the praise of God as you like "..!!
She said:
"Orunet, Anyonzer him "..!!
And they stayed beside them even approached the Prophet peace be upon him, and when she saw him approached him saying:
"Every calamity, her cheer "..!!

For ..
This has been a beautiful funeral and kept him ..
Perhaps the Prophet peace be upon him had smiled on the scene for this unique feat, it is not in the world of giving, loyalty, and redemption for this match ..
A woman is weak, a poor, lost in one hour her father, her husband and her brother .. Then be replayed on Alnai moment he heard the news that guides the mountains:
"What did the Messenger of Allah "..??!!

It was a scene shred much paint and timing to make it to the Prophet Mohammad, peace be upon him any consolation consolation .. In the Lion of God, master of martyrs ..!!...
layaly
layaly
نائب المدير

تـــاريخ التسجيـــل : 02/07/2010
التقييـــــم : 56666
العمــــر : 39
الموقع : فينوس العرب
الأوسمة : Hamza Bin Abdul Muttalib Adare

http://arab-venusmuslims.roo7.biz/

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Hamza Bin Abdul Muttalib Empty رد: Hamza Bin Abdul Muttalib

مُساهمة من طرف ???? الجمعة 1 أكتوبر 2010 - 11:18