Arab-Venus
A leading English Literature (Shakespeare) W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Arab-Venus
A leading English Literature (Shakespeare) W6w20050421014505159d978521d

اذا قمت بالتسجيل عزيزى/تى الزائر/ة قم بتفعيل عضويتك بالضغط علي رابط التفعيل في رسالة خاصة ترسلها ادارة الموقع الي بريدك الاليكترونى ... ولتصفح أفضل ننصح باستخدام متصفح فايرفوكس أو متصفح جوجل كروم

Arab-Venus
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» قلبي يؤلمني
A leading English Literature (Shakespeare) I_icon_minitimeالسبت 25 يوليو 2015 - 16:14 من طرف layaly

» حديث شريف
A leading English Literature (Shakespeare) I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 15:49 من طرف layaly

» لا داعى للحــــزن علي خـــــادع مفقـــ ــود
A leading English Literature (Shakespeare) I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:42 من طرف layaly

» حكمة تشريع الصوم
A leading English Literature (Shakespeare) I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:38 من طرف layaly

»  سجل عندك هذه بطاقتى الشخصية
A leading English Literature (Shakespeare) I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 7 يوليو 2015 - 9:34 من طرف layaly

»  أحدث ديكورات جبس 2015 للأسقف
A leading English Literature (Shakespeare) I_icon_minitimeالسبت 27 يونيو 2015 - 6:15 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان و المترفون
A leading English Literature (Shakespeare) I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» من صام رمضان
A leading English Literature (Shakespeare) I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:09 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فضائل الصيام
A leading English Literature (Shakespeare) I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» وصايا رمضانية
A leading English Literature (Shakespeare) I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:06 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» دروس من رمضان
A leading English Literature (Shakespeare) I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:04 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» تعلم فى رمضان
A leading English Literature (Shakespeare) I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:03 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» محفزات التغيير فى رمضان
A leading English Literature (Shakespeare) I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:02 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» فلسفة الصيام
A leading English Literature (Shakespeare) I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:01 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان وتجديد الذات
A leading English Literature (Shakespeare) I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 15:00 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» أحكام الصيام
A leading English Literature (Shakespeare) I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 19 يونيو 2015 - 14:59 من طرف مصرى وأفتخر

» رمضان والتليفزيون و ... انت
A leading English Literature (Shakespeare) I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 14:02 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان والمرأة المسلمة
A leading English Literature (Shakespeare) I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:42 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان طوال العام
A leading English Literature (Shakespeare) I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:37 من طرف رحيق الجنة

» رمضان الأخير
A leading English Literature (Shakespeare) I_icon_minitimeالخميس 18 يونيو 2015 - 13:32 من طرف رحيق الجنة

شارك هذه الصفحة
Share |
عدد الزائرين للموقع

A leading English Literature (Shakespeare)

2 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل

A leading English Literature (Shakespeare) Empty A leading English Literature (Shakespeare)

مُساهمة من طرف اسيل الثلاثاء 21 سبتمبر 2010 - 20:09

A leading English Literature (Shakespeare) 40722478087839198439

About the life of Shakespeare months leading English literature

Shakespeare's talent emerged when he emigrated to London, was the first literary work
A poem "Venus and Adonis" one of the poems that are long and epic poetry in love with Shakespeare opened his literary
Followed this poem this poem another poem entitled (rape Lokeris)

Enrolled in one of Shakespeare's theater groups, known as Task Force (Lord Chamberlain)
And the start of his success through this band and began to produce literary flow
Work by the author and the representative of the plays received great success, which then paid to the establishment of "Globe Theatre" in 1599, and has witnessed this stage to provide the finest literary plays.
Literary style
Able to Shakespeare through the literary style unique to penetrate the human psyche and analysis Anfaladtha He also described the exact positions of all events with or affect them through the text drama
The critics divide the work of Shakespeare's literary into three sections: the first section a special room stagings of comedy, which, among them: love wasted effort, a comedy of errors, Messrs Almhzban of Verona, the dream of mid-summer night, The Merchant of Venice, Taming the fierce Wives of Windsor Almrhat, bluster without flour, and Thuah, twelfth night, how people will end the lesson, and one by one, Pericles, the story of the winter.
As for the historical plays: while there, including King John, Richard II, Henry IV Part I and II, Henry V, Henry VI in three parts, Richard III, Henry VIII.
The plays were tragic in Anderenkos Titus, Romeo and Jiulyt, Julius Caesar, Hamlet, Troilus and Chrisda, Othello, King Lear, Macbeth, Antony and Iklpetra.
Been converted house in Shakespeare's Stratford to a national museum, and theater was rebuilt again to provide what many Shakespearean plays wonderful.

Death
Shakespeare died in 1616, after having made many businesses and masterpieces, which is still timeless yet to bear witness to a great writer like his hobby Vobda them.
A leading English Literature (Shakespeare) Stshakespearejpg11 ]
اسيل
اسيل

تـــاريخ التسجيـــل : 24/04/2010
التقييـــــم : 51547
العمــــر : 39

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

A leading English Literature (Shakespeare) Empty رد: A leading English Literature (Shakespeare)

مُساهمة من طرف همس الحنين الأربعاء 22 سبتمبر 2010 - 19:57

God bless you my sister acyl information value as your value to us Praise be to Allaah the right choice
همس الحنين
همس الحنين

تـــاريخ التسجيـــل : 16/06/2010
التقييـــــم : 52741

A leading English Literature (Shakespeare) Empty رد: A leading English Literature (Shakespeare)

مُساهمة من طرف اسيل الأحد 10 أكتوبر 2010 - 0:55

Thank you beloved sister ramlla on the sand you are wonderful

I wish success to all in the Achtiarth forum for the advancement of Venus
اسيل
اسيل

تـــاريخ التسجيـــل : 24/04/2010
التقييـــــم : 51547
العمــــر : 39

مُساهمة من طرف اسيل الأحد 10 أكتوبر 2010 - 1:01

?Shall I compare thee to a summer's day
Thou art more lovely and more temperate
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May
And summer's lease hath all too short a date

Sometimes too hot the eye of heaven shines
;And often is his gold complexion dimmed
And every fair from fair sometimes declines
.By chance or nature's changing course untrimmed

But thy eternal summer shall not fade
;Nor lose possession of that fair thou owest
Nor shall death brag thou wanderest in his shade